Qbicle

Qbicle

Added T-15 Kinzhal

Source:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1194924628

----

Random bits and bobs from SS:

• No new progression vehicles for 2021 and 2022
  • Autocannon overhaul in 0.38 (belt fed + overheat mechanism of some sort? However some vehicles such as Draco and Bgltpz 57 will retain their clips)
  • MBTs are now dominating after recent rebalance, but more changes are coming in the future
  • SS is unsure on whether there will be an Episode 2 for the current Storyline Campaign. He will decide after seeing the rest of the results for Episode 1.
  • No pink base paint - a potentially sensitive colour in Russia
  • New German vehicle in development for next year
  • T-72M4CZ will be coming in the next Battle Path
  • Tier 10 premium vehicle for upcoming Battle Path will not be an MBT (Updated: it's the T-15 with Kinzhal turret and 57mm gun)
  • 2S38 Derivatsiya will be a Tier 8 premium AFV for upcoming Battle Path. It will have guided PELE ammo.
  • Contract missions are being reviewed. Some may be removed in the future, but "some of the more annoying missions will stay" for obvious reasons

Upcoming leopard camo for Whispers of Frost daily reward event

spacer.png

Merkava 4M Phoenix skin for Black Friday sales

spacer.png

PL-01 Phoenix skin for Black Friday sales

unknown.png

Leopard 2AX Phoenix skin for Black Friday sales

unknown.png

2S38 Derivatsiya

spacer.png

T-15 Kinzhal

spacer.png

----

Please feel free to add whatever I miss in the replies, and I will add them to the list above when I have the time.

Qbicle

Qbicle

Source:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1194924628

----

Random bits and bobs from SS:

• No new progression vehicles for 2021 and 2022
  • Autocannon overhaul in 0.38 (belt fed + overheat mechanism of some sort? However some vehicles such as Draco and Bgltpz 57 will retain their clips)
  • MBTs are now dominating after recent rebalance, but more changes are coming in the future
  • SS is unsure on whether there will be an Episode 2 for the current Storyline Campaign. He will decide after seeing the rest of the results for Episode 1.
  • No pink base paint - a potentially sensitive colour in Russia
  • New German vehicle in development for next year
  • T-72M4CZ will be coming in the upcoming Battle Path
  • Tier 10 premium vehicle for upcoming Battle Path will not be an MBT
  • 2S38 Derivatsiya will be a Tier 8 premium AFV for upcoming Battle Path. It will have guided PELE ammo.
  • Contract missions are being reviewed. Some may be removed in the future, but "some of the more annoying missions will stay" for obvious reasons

Upcoming leopard camo for Whispers of Frost daily reward event

spacer.png

Merkava 4M Phoenix skin for Black Friday sales

spacer.png

PL01 Phoenix skin for Black Friday sales

unknown.png

Leopard AX Phoenix skin for Black Friday sales

unknown.png

2S38 Derivatsiya

spacer.png

----

Please feel free to add whatever I miss in the replies, and I will add them to the list above when I have the time.