Sign in to follow this  
Aericar

All done (with Progression Vehicles)

So as the title says: All done with the progression vehicles, so now what? i got 5 tokens from the ST1, Type 99A, M1A2C Abrams, B1 Centauro 120 and Bradley, but nowhere to use them...

I still got to get my commanders op, but other then that, is there coming new progression vehicles where i can use those tokens or is it just bad planning that i have 5 of them??

Not done with the game, as i have friends still playing, but its hard when there isn't anything to work to anymore

Unfortunately, as of a couple of months ago, there were not any additional progression vehicles planned... I think folks were working hard on 0.37.... Generally the trend has been to focus more on premium vehicles (and skins) because they bring better revenue.

Things like Storyline Campaign are probably designed to keep folks playing after they have the content they want. I'm kind of at that point - I have some T10s but am not a collector, so there needs to be some element beyond just grinding for the next progression vehicle to keep me interested.

DVC,

QR

All depends.

There are some over-progression modules and abilities, special retrofits (unlockable on tier 9 leclerc and ttb )

Battle Path is almost substitute of progression grind, but way more rewarding. 

What about commanders leveling to colonels? Not sure if you done it, but it is more massive in effort than progression vehicle grind.

There was a quote from SS floating around stating, that progression vehicles don't earn money as well as veterans sitting on tons of XP to instantly max them.
So they will only introduce premiums with alternate progression systems for modules/upgrades.

22 hours ago, dfnce said:

Battle Path is almost substitute of progression grind, but way more rewarding. 

What about commanders leveling to colonels? Not sure if you done it, but it is more massive in effort than progression vehicle grind.

BP is when I grind most of my progression vehicles nowadays... I agree it's more satisfying to grind towards a vehicle that gives you more capability, as opposed to much of the progression grinds, where you grind towards a stock vehicle that performs less well than the one you are driving.

Commander grind is indeed a huge endeavor.... even with Heroics. For me, the rewards for leveling up a commander are not that noticeable, so it's more of a secondary objective.

QR