Edit History

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

May I recommend adding a "meme" tier to the list? It would be for those vehicles that either perform respectively for their tier or are exceptionally fun to play, but aren't worth the price that they are offered at. I'd put the XM247 and possibly the Ontos as part of the "meme" tier, the 247 because of it high cost and the Ontos because of its ridiculous 3-second 6-shot burst. Other vehicles can be moved to the "meme" tier at your discretion.

Additionally, you missed a few premiums (OF-40 ICE and VBL TOW Hi-Tech, maybe a few others that aren't re-skins of vehicles already listed) and the IS-7 got a 14.5mm MG rather than a 12.7mm (Obj 279 got a 14.5mm too iirc).

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

May I recommend adding a "meme" tier to the list? It would be for those vehicles that either perform respectively for their tier or are exceptionally fun to play, but aren't worth the price that they are offered at. I'd put the XM247 and possibly the Ontos as part of the "meme" tier, the 247 because of it high cost and the Ontos because of its ridiculous 3-second 6-shot burst. Other vehicles can be moved to the "meme" tier at your discretion.

Additionally, you missed a few premiums (OF-40 ICE and VBL TOW Hi-Tech, maybe a few others that aren't re-skins of vehicles already listed) and the IS-7 got a 14.5mm MG rather than a 12.7mm.

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

May I recommend adding a "meme" tier to the list? It would be for those vehicles that either perform respectively for their tier or are exceptionally fun to play, but aren't worth the price that they are offered at. I'd put the XM247 and possibly the Ontos as part of the "meme" tier, the 247 because of it high cost and the Ontos because of its ridiculous 3-second 6-shot burst. Other vehicles can be added to the list at your discretion.

Additionally, you missed a few premiums (OF-40 ICE and VBL TOW Hi-Tech, maybe a few others that aren't re-skins of vehicles already listed) and the IS-7 got a 14.5mm MG rather than a 12.7mm.