Norse_Viking

Ofelia needs a makeover

This is the commander of choice for alot of the platoons i face in Glops these days and its starting to grind my gears. That extra life boost is annoying as hell. Instead of getting your kill, you still need to get 2 to 3 rounds into the target to get it out of the battlefield. Ofcourse the possibility to harvest some extra damage can be nice, but I rather get the kill instead.

She need to get her main skill changed/reworked. 

Suggestion: Get rid of the extra hitpoints. Any shot that would normaly 'kill' the vehicle should just leave the vehicle with 1hp remaining. 

But i rather see the second chance gone, and she get something else instead.

This skill is Ophelia's raison d'etre and also the reason why many players paid a lot of money for it. We can't remove it and nerfing would be very controversial. But we can work around it in 0.33.

2 hours ago, Silentstalker said:

This skill is Ophelia's raison d'etre and also the reason why many players paid a lot of money for it. We can't remove it and nerfing would be very controversial. But we can work around it in 0.33.

Well I'm sure that's true, that people paid a bunch of cash, for Ophelia's ability. 

Also I'm sure it's true that people paid money for prems that were subsequently nerfed. 

The  CATTB got nerfed right? Not frigging enough, but it WAS nerfed, yes?  

Please now list all the premiums that have ever been nerfed:

There are plenty of alternatives anyway. 

So the things you could do to Ophelia, for example  You could make her ability not work all the time... either give it a % chance, or have it charge up, like you have to do a certain amount of damage, or score a kill, before the ability kicked in.  

See? Not that hard to balance Ophelia was it? I rest my case.

Or (slightly less seriously) you could just kick and perma-ban all the talentless exploiter-scum using Ophelia in Glops. Done.  That'd probably be OK by me, actually.

"Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth."

Since I am lazy I will just copy my reply from a different topic:

Just Imagine the riots on the streets, a commander which was sold for 70 euros (and of course in expensive bundles with t10 premiums) being practically useless.

The problem in my opinion with OPhelia is that you can't balance her. Yes, you could take away here way too OP core skill, or re-balance her skill in different ways. However if that happens some people who paid (lots of) money for here in a different way will obviously pissed of. This is the same as when the CATTB got nerfed, people got pissed off as well, although it's still OP (as hell in PvP). And even if you would take all other skills and just leaver her core second chance skill or however it's called it would still make her OP. The other skills are nice to haves, but are not why she is OP. She is OP because running her you are not death even though if you would run any other commander you would be death. 

So now I see the problem that they need to decide to make the people who paid for OPhelia knowing her OP state angry by nerfing her. The other option would be not nerfing her and in this way shitting on the non-paying community by keeping such an OP and arguably p2w commander into the game. But since my.games or whatever the publisher is right now is a business, I would guess they don't want to nerf her. 

I think the best we can hope for is to get a commander which has her core skill only then tuned down in a tech tree vehicle. If we would really want this is a second question...

But hey this is just my opinion... 

11 hours ago, Lenticulas said:

Or (slightly less seriously) you could just kick and perma-ban all the talentless exploiter-scum using Ophelia in Glops. Done.  That'd probably be OK by me, actually.

I'd not stop you doing this :snrk: But half of the game population would vanish then.

I agree with all of the previous suggestions but according to Silentstalker probably not much will change OPhelia wise. I could live either with a % chance or with a manual activation of her Skill to kinda work like a 5s shield but if you get killed you're dead. Would at least require some thinking to make effective use of the shield.

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

16 hours ago, Silentstalker said:

But we can work around it in 0.33.

Well that's good, thank you SS. At least the people who decide things, seem to have recognised that there is a problem with her, and that there is something on the way, that will hopefully deal with it.

I really don't mind people paying for op stuff, or using op tanks, but unfortunately the advantage they get, and extra fun they have, and extra wins they score, comes at the expense of everyone else. In pvp modes.

It would be interesting to know the make up of those inter-batallion battles, I bet at least half the players in every match are CATTB + Ophelia.  ;->

Edited by Lenticulas
A weird urge to be nice to SS (see edit history)

"Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth."

7 minutes ago, Lenticulas said:

It would be interesting to know the make up of those inter-batallion battles, I bet at least half the players in every match are CATTB + Ophelia.  ;->

You mean ranked battles? I have never played the mode myself, but apparently it's mostly 490 and CATTBs... So while we're at it can we also nerf those two vehicles into the ground?

Oh and I still believe OPhelias skill is so inherently unbalanced they you can't balance her, either it's shit or it's op there is no in between 

Edited by itzjustrick (see edit history)

On 7/3/2020 at 6:27 PM, itzjustrick said:

Just Imagine the riots on the streets, a commander which was sold for 70 euros (and of course in expensive bundles with t10 premiums) being practically useless.

The problem in my opinion with OPhelia is that you can't balance her. Yes, you could take away here way too OP core skill, or re-balance her skill in different ways. However if that happens some people who paid (lots of) money for here in a different way will obviously pissed of. This is the same as when the CATTB got nerfed, people got pissed off as well, although it's still OP (as hell in PvP). And even if you would take all other skills and just leaver her core second chance skill or however it's called it would still make her OP. The other skills are nice to haves, but are not why she is OP. She is OP because running her you are not death even though if you would run any other commander you would be death. 

So now I see the problem that they need to decide to make the people who paid for OPhelia knowing her OP state angry by nerfing her. The other option would be not nerfing her and in this way shitting on the non-paying community by keeping such an OP and arguably p2w commander into the game. But since my.games or whatever the publisher is right now is a business, I would guess they don't want to nerf her. 

I think the best we can hope for is to get a commander which has her core skill only then tuned down in a tech tree vehicle. If we would really want this is a second question...

But hey this is just my opinion... 

Well said. I couldn't have phrased it better. 

It is certainly a challenge to balance something which has been widely exploited (for quite some time may I add) and monetized. Most established game communities hate change, so changing a long-term meta commander like Ophelia would send many within AW into uproar...

On 7/4/2020 at 3:45 AM, TeyKey1 said:

a manual activation of her Skill

I would embrace this with open arms. Instead of making her skill an automatic activation, change her ability in a similar fashion to the [formerly automatic] super hard-kill APS on the Merkava and T-14/15. Such a change would change her to become a situational commander, instead of her current meta commander status.

Pubbies, think of it as a quick time event ;)

On 7/3/2020 at 1:31 PM, Silentstalker said:

But we can work around it in 0.33.

I really wish you could elaborate here, but I understand some things are still NDA/hush-hush. Hoping for the best though. Godspeed, 0.33. 

They'd better do something soon, glops is shit because of this commander-version of syphillis

it's soooooooooooooooo fucking tedious.

Oh look a platoon, oh look they have Pindads / strelas, guess what commander they have?

guess how boring and predictable the game now becomes. 

Oh look, here's an OPhelia platoon, now.... ::heatfapper::heatfapper::heatfapper:

Yolo-rush-dead-no-not-dead-then-dead. Repeat ad nauseum.

B-O-R-I-N-G

On 7/3/2020 at 7:31 PM, Silentstalker said:

This skill is Ophelia's raison d'etre ..

Being a pay-to-win cash grab is "Ophelia's raison d'etre"
... the skill is just the method the pay-to-win  crowd use to fuck over the rest of us.

Edited by Lenticulas
Remembered the perfect icon... (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Lenticulas said:

guess how boring and predictable the game now becomes. 

While I'm certainly not going to defend Ophelia's absurd ability, winning against Ophelia rush platoons (especially lower tiered) is certainly feasible, especially if friendly/team priorities are straight and if collective DPM is focused and accurate.

CATTB Ophelia platoons are another story though, but that involves factors outside of just Ophelia [and her ability].

3 hours ago, Lenticulas said:

Being a pay-to-win cash grab is "Ophelia's raison d'etre"
... the skill is just the method the pay-to-win  crowd use to fuck over the rest of us.

To be fair, she was obtainable through the Age of Rage BP...

That's how I have her.

9 hours ago, di_duncan said:

To be fair, she was obtainable through the Age of Rage BP...

That's how I have her.

Same.

I really only play PvE, and she's no longer my primary commander in PvE.  There's a certain type of vehicle that calls for her, but she's probably in maybe 20% of the vehicles that I use regularly.  She's a good commander in PvE, but she's far from uber or OP.

11 minutes ago, knutliott said:

There's a certain type of vehicle that calls for her, but she's probably in maybe 20% of the vehicles that I use regularly.  She's a good commander in PvE, but she's far from uber or OP.

Speaking of this topic, yet another factor contributing to her [mostly PvP] popularity are her superior reload speed and view range buffs.

Without sacrificing any HP, Ophelia can improve reload speed by 6.1% when she is spotted (which is a condition easily and often fulfilled by most MBTs and other well-armored vehicles), far more than legacy MBT commanders such as Phillip and even rivaling Rachel's CQB reload bonus.

Furthermore, she can drastically increase view range as well, granting heavier frontline MBTs and brawlers additional capabilities to spot snipers and spotters whilst only sacrificing camo in exchange (which is useless to MBTs and heavier-armored threats in the first place).

If these massive advantages can be removed/significantly reduced/tweaked, I believe it may dissuade many current Ophelia users from retaining her, especially when Vincent can provide a much better potential reload buff while also providing additional HP and other MBT-centric skills/abilities. 

The immunity shield exists for few seconds, it gives all visual clues similar to boss mechanics in MMO. It certainly plays its role when almost dead tank meets another in open field, but do you have many situations? If you see shield, why not treat it as full HP tank for a moment?

There are few vehicles which can use super aggressive tactics because of their good burst potential - most prominent are MT-LB and  Pindad. The majority, other vehicles  can give one or two shoots and then they die anyway with 1 HP left.

I suggest look deeper in problem, does it apply "p2w" factor to each vehicle, to each mode? The burst IMO is a main problem here, and if devs can fix it, the kamikadze runners won't exploit Ophelia skill much. Second problem is how GLOPS with its multi-respawn "strategy" works, because it simply multiplies problem with Ophelia perk over and over. 

Edited by dfnce (see edit history)

1 hour ago, dfnce said:

Second problem is how GLOPS with its multi-respawn "strategy" works, because it simply multiplies problem with Ophelia perk over and over. 

Damn right! This is what kills glops. She gets it EVERY spawn, and since the dumbass-tactic is rush-die, players basically die as often as possible to get the most perks.

--------------------------------------------------

And since the only fun i can have with glops now is bitching about OPhelia here, lets have some fun with it:

Introducing:

The Great OPhelia-'fix' lottery!

Rules:
Can you post your best guess as to what AW does to FIX/workaround OPhelia, whoever gets it, or closest to it, wins:
You can post more than one, but you have to say which one is your preferred answer.

Here's my guess:

Tier restriction: all the problems get shoe-horned into a small set of tiers, that are then ruined.

.... In case of a tie, Lenticulas keeps the gold for himself.

Edited by Lenticulas (see edit history)

9 hours ago, dfnce said:

The immunity shield exists for few seconds, it gives all visual clues similar to boss mechanics in MMO. It certainly plays its role when almost dead tank meets another in open field, but do you have many situations? If you see shield, why not treat it as full HP tank for a moment?

This is what usually happens regardless. Ophelia pops, people keep shooting till it's dead.

The issue arises when considering the extra ordinance (2 shells at minimum) spent on a target which is already supposed to be dead. The target-rich environment of GlOps requires efficient target prioritization, so two shells fired to secure the kill on a vehicle with Ophelia may ultimately be the difference between winning or losing a capture point (especially if those rounds are fired by vehicles with poor DPM/reloads). 

9 hours ago, dfnce said:

The majority, other vehicles  can give one or two shoots and then they die anyway with 1 HP left.

I'd have to disagree here. While MTLB and Pindad rushes are certainly the most well known/stereotypical users of Ophelia (notably in GlOps), at high tiers, Ophelia is primarily used by CATTB and/or T40 drivers. Although T40 drivers are also aforementioned "burst damage rush" vehicles, CATTBs are certainly not.

The "second chance" afforded to vehicles with Ophelia isn't always exploited with the goal of additional kills/damage; in the case of vehicles such as the CATTB, surviving a killing shot may be especially advantageous considering their excellent overall strength/performance.

A CATTB at 1 HP will remain an equally effective MBT as a CATTB at full health. It can still [and most likely will] resist AP frontally, double-tap, facehug, push/defend caps, etc. All while Ophelia continues to provide additional buffs to reload, view range, etc.

In summary, Ophelia's ability allows overperforming vehicles to survive even longer, affording them additional time/opportunities (to deal damage, cap points, spot targets, etc.) as they remain on the battlefield.

9 hours ago, dfnce said:

does it apply "p2w" factor to each vehicle, to each mode?

Considering many players with Ophelia have obtained her through the Age of Rage BP, I would definitely exclude Ophelia from the P2W moniker. Most players who exploit her are the average seal-clubbers who cannot use her in a vehicle other than the Pindad/MTLB and who fail to utilize her to her full potential.

Overperforming? Yes, for sure. Strictly P2W? Not exactly.

Her effectiveness is particularly apparent in GlOps, but she continues to be an effective commander in all modes as a consequence of her other abilities/buffs.

9 hours ago, dfnce said:

The burst IMO is a main problem here, and if devs can fix it, the kamikadze runners won't exploit Ophelia skill much.

By nerfing burst damage on the Strela/Pindad, kamikaze rushes would certainly be far less feasible. However, Ophelia's effectiveness on other vehicles (such as the aforementioned CATTB) would remain/continue.

As she is right now, Ophelia is an excellent commander even without her basic skill. As long as she is able to provide major buffs alongside her primary shield, players will continue to abuse her capabilities, regardless of vehicle, regardless of mode.  

9 hours ago, dfnce said:

Second problem is how GLOPS with its multi-respawn "strategy" works, because it simply multiplies problem with Ophelia perk over and over.

I don't see any easy solution to this. But I can confirm that Strelas and Pindads often perform little to no capping in GlOps games. If all they do is suicide rush, a competent team focused and efficient on caps can quite often overcome an onslaught of rocket spam.

10 hours ago, Lenticulas said:

Can you post your best guess as to what AW does to FIX/workaround OPhelia

I would have to maintain my position and predict that they will nerf her other skills/abilities. Such a revision would make her very situational, only suitable for a small number of burst/spam vehicles in GlOps, instead of her current universal utility/meta. 

On 7/3/2020 at 10:13 PM, Lenticulas said:

Well I'm sure that's true, that people paid a bunch of cash, for Ophelia's ability. 

Also I'm sure it's true that people paid money for prems that were subsequently nerfed. 

The  CATTB got nerfed right? Not frigging enough, but it WAS nerfed, yes?  

Please now list all the premiums that have ever been nerfed:

There are plenty of alternatives anyway. 

So the things you could do to Ophelia, for example  You could make her ability not work all the time... either give it a % chance, or have it charge up, like you have to do a certain amount of damage, or score a kill, before the ability kicked in.  

See? Not that hard to balance Ophelia was it? I rest my case.

What you are talking about is a serious nerf to an item that was quite expensive (the commander isn't on its own, but it never came in a non expensive bundle). That is never a good idea. As for working around this issue - I mean, there are multiple ways. For example, we could introduce a commander that, upon successful penetration of an enemy vehicle, cancels all its commander and crew bonuses for X seconds, including deactivation various skills with conditions. This would be useless for PvE, but it would make for a nice PvP killer. I am not saying we will do this (in fact there is no such plan). But we could.

I see Ophelia's ability as additional  Hit points merely like we used to have as a retrofit before and merely like the other commander which she already posses, being over dramatic about it needs more justification I guess, there are other commanders with abilities that others may consider OP, it is a never ending story. 

Edited by BOX11 (see edit history)

12 hours ago, BOX11 said:

I see Ophelia's ability as additional  Hit points merely like we used to have as a retrofit before and merely like the other commander which she already posses, being over dramatic about it needs more justification I guess, there are other commanders with abilities that others may consider OP, it is a never ending story. 

Although her "shield" can be considered as merely additional HP, it doesn't matter if a Draco's 76mm gun or a Obj 490's 152mm cannon depletes her shield, because she will still have 1 hp left regardless. See my previous comment:

On 7/7/2020 at 5:08 PM, di_duncan said:

This is what usually happens regardless. Ophelia pops, people keep shooting till it's dead.

The issue arises when considering the extra ordinance (2 shells at minimum) spent on a target which is already supposed to be dead. The target-rich environment of GlOps requires efficient target prioritization, so two shells fired to secure the kill on a vehicle with Ophelia may ultimately be the difference between winning or losing a capture point (especially if those rounds are fired by vehicles with poor DPM/reloads). 

It will always require at least two additional penetrating hits (unless you wait for her shield to expire) to finish off a vehicle with Ophelia. This guarantees any vehicle with Ophelia to survive longer, while also absorbing ordnance irrespective of caliber/damage (and therefore reload/DPM as well).

On 7/9/2020 at 10:22 AM, BOX11 said:

I have to disagree with this. There is a significant difference between a HP buff (Obtainable by using Commanders like Douglas O'Reilly) and her shield ability. Let's compare them:

For the Comparison I assume to use the commander Vincent Girard with the maximum HP buffs (14.25%) applied to a vehicle with 4000 HP.

OPhelia   Vincent Girard (14.25% HP Buff)
Vehicle HP: 4000   4000 * 1.1425 = 4570HP

Killshot: OPhelia always survives the killshot which makes the ability already toxic in the PVP modes of the game.

Depending on how little HP the vehicle has left OPhelia already deflects a significant amount of damage. As an example: Vehicle has 200HP left. I hit it with an ATGM for 800HP which means OPhelia already deflects a whopping 600HP of damage even before the actual skill of hers sets in.

A HP buffed vehicle never survives a killshot and thus behaves as normal vehicles would resulting in a way less toxic design.

The very same hit on this vehicle with 770HP left (due to HP buff) would have led to the destruction of the vehicle.
Shield: After the "killshot" the real fun is about to start: The tank gets a shield of 15% of the vehicle's HP which lasts for 5s and additionally all modules/crewmembers get resetted to default, all fires are extinguished.

As an enemy you've got two choices: either waste a shot into the Shield or wait for the 5s to run out. Both options got significant drawbacks.
Let's say you wait for the 5s to run out and spare your shot: If the OPhelia user has a high burst vehicle (Those are the vehicles OPhelia really shines) he can legitimately deal a lot of damage within those 5s of time while staying particularly invincible against all tanks with low burst damage and slow reloads (eg. MBTs for example).
If you choose to put a shot into her shield you have to reload again to finally kill the vehicle. While this is not a too big problem for high burst vehicles and auto cannons it is a significant one for slow reloading vehicles. Within their reload time the OPhelia user has all the time in the world to deal damage to you and possibly kill you in the process.

Obviously HP buffs don't feature such a ridiculous fantasy skill.

Here it's different. With most guns you'd need an additional hit to finish off this tank compared to the stock 4000HP. Which means in a high burst damage vehicle the TTK is about the same as stock vehicle meaning the HP buff has not really a significant advantage. With a slow reload vehicle it might allow the enemy to deal significant damage during the reload, before you're able to finish him off. However compared to OPhelia this is not significant, as OPhelia is able to actually block all the leftover damage while with an HP buff there is no leftover damage at all. So in most situations the HP buff does not provide a significant advantage, as it cannot block damage and doesn't have a shield functionality. Bear in mind that those HP buffs are only useful for vehicles with a high amount of HP (4000HP is quite a lot) while OPhelia is useful on all sorts of vehicles, as her skill doesn't really depend on the amount of HP of the vehicle.
post shield 1HP: After destroying the shield or after the 5s ran out the vehicle with OPhelia remains alive on 1HP. Again this is not really a problem for high burst vehicles and auto cannon but again a pain for all the stuff with slow reload. Additionally it gives the OPhelia user another small timeframe to deal additional damage or retreat to cover.

Bear in mind that all those assumptions are based on the enemy tank hitting and penetrating every single shell. If you happen to miss one in a slow reloading vehicle OPhelia user has even more time to deal damage and stay alive.
  Vehicles with HP buffs are long dead now.

Sorry the Editor somehow does not support tables. I think it's quite obvious that OPhelia is toxic because of her ability to magically stay alive and way more versatile and useful compared to simple HP buffs. 

• Upvote 3

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

Thank you @TeyKey1 for so concisely summarizing the mechanics and advantages of Ophelia's basic skill.

Puts my poor disorganized and confused attempts at explaining her to shame :P

I'd also like to emphasize that this comparison doesn't even address her aforementioned passive skills buffing reload time and view range. Needless to say, she is definitely overperforming in her current state and in desperate need of a 0.33 rework. The question remains as to what will be and/or how it will be done...

1 hour ago, di_duncan said:

Thank you @TeyKey1 for so concisely summarizing the mechanics and advantages of Ophelia's basic skill.

Puts my poor disorganized and confused attempts at explaining her to shame :P

I'd also like to emphasize that this comparison doesn't even address her aforementioned passive skills buffing reload time and view range. Needless to say, she is definitely overperforming in her current state and in desperate need of a 0.33 rework. The question remains as to what will be and/or how it will be done...

I have to agree with SilentStalker on this.  As a game publisher, you have to be really careful about nerfing things that people paid real money to obtain.  EULA notwithstanding, making massive changes to Ophelia would feel an awful lot like bait-and-switch.  You can tune her abilities, but it'd be extremely difficult to remove (or even neuter) her key skill because that was likely a main factor in many purchasing decisions.

As a tuning suggestion, her key skill could go inactive within 50 meters of an enemy vehicle.  That would at least help with the YOLOphelia rushing in GLOPS and PvP, and wouldn't have much of an effect (if any) on her in PvE where she's already fine.

2 minutes ago, knutliott said:

I have to agree with SilentStalker on this.  As a game publisher, you have to be really careful about nerfing things that people paid real money to obtain.  EULA notwithstanding, making massive changes to Ophelia would feel an awful lot like bait-and-switch.  You can tune her abilities, but it'd be extremely difficult to remove (or even neuter) her key skill because that was likely a main factor in many purchasing decisions.

Same here. I think her main selling point lies with her basic ability, so I they will make any changes to it. 

However my qualms lie with her additional skills, which by themselves are very powerful. My suggestion would be for them to adjust/remove these supplementary skills, essentially converting Ophelia into a one-trick-pony.

12 minutes ago, di_duncan said:

Same here. I think her main selling point lies with her basic ability, so I they will make any changes to it. 

However my qualms lie with her additional skills, which by themselves are very powerful. My suggestion would be for them to adjust/remove these supplementary skills, essentially converting Ophelia into a one-trick-pony.

I don't think they can do that, either.  She can be tuned, but you can just up and nuke half of her abilities.  If you make her a one-trick pony, you've destroyed her for PvE and since PvE is the dominant game mode I have to assume it's also the dominant revenue stream.  Honestly her other abilities are at least as important for PvE as her key skill, if not more important.  I'm sure it depends on play style, but her key skill only comes into play for me in maybe 20-25% of games.  (And after typing that it really feels too high... maybe 10% for me?)  But her other skills are constantly useful.

It needs to be a measured approach to tuning - perhaps more than once - to get her to a state where she's no longer toxic in PvP/GLOPS, but is still useful in those modes, and ensures that she hasn't been destroyed for PvE. 

Edited by knutliott (see edit history)

I really still feel like they have put themselves in a spot where they (the devs etc) can't directly nerf OPhelia since that would hurt their business, but she is so toxic that they also cannot leave her unchanged. This is a hard problem to solve, one of the worse solutions could be just buffing other commanders to be on OPhelias level. However if we would want that is a second question. I believe this won't be a good solution, but I don't see what else would not screw over all people who bought her

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, knutliott said:

If you make her a one-trick pony, you've destroyed her for PvE and since PvE is the dominant game mode I have to assume it's also the dominant revenue stream.

Based on her strengths and the capabilities of the current roster of commanders, Ophelia should not be optimized (or commonly used for that matter) for PvE play. If PvE players are looking for a commander that increases DPM output, Vincent or even Cortez are arguably better options. However, because Ophelia is able to provide significant buffs to both reload speed and view range (both being rather important in PvE), any player can simply use her to maximize both damage and assist (spotting) damage.

Furthermore, if she is a meta commander in all vehicles, modes, and tiers (even without her primary ability), something must be awry with the overall commander balance as well. If she does not receive a nerf, then can we expect a sweeping buff to the other, less viable commanders (as @itzjustrick has mentioned)?

When all is said and done, I would rather nuke her for PvE than keep her in her current state for GlOps. Her overall viability in one mode should not overrule the quality of life of another. I mean Alisa was never (and still isn't) a decent commander for PvP or GlOps, but I have no complaints in that regard.  

Edited by di_duncan
Additional comments (see edit history)