Sign in to follow this  
kas982

battlepath misson bugged/inaccurate?

630771457_destroy2.thumb.jpg.f384f53bda71b9990664c61f38bdac4b.jpgScreenShot0031.thumb.jpg.ca582ddf91852ff63af2691b8a85a2aa.jpgScreenShot0035.thumb.jpg.1c83bcde2059194f2a5de14cd4d81aff.jpg630771457_destroy2.thumb.jpg.f384f53bda71b9990664c61f38bdac4b.jpgSo this is regarding the PLM mission destroy 7,  to remind those viewing I have included a screenshot of the mission request/task.

Also let me say firstly, yes I did contact support, they asked me for all sorts of files, screenshots, logs etc, most of which I sent, however I informed them I did not have replays enabled, thus was unable to send a replay, so without warning they deleted my ticket.:classic_huh:

I would like to know how to complete this mission by playing, as wasting bp on a fairly simple mission...is..well :classic_wacko:

Thanks.

Edited by kas982
cant get rid of double screenie (see edit history)

yeah, the description is not clear

Destroy =/= eliminate

for an elimination you need to do 50% + damage and score the kill

Destroy you just need to kill the thing

you can also check those in the detail tab, normally it should tell you how much elimination you did

Edited by Soren (see edit history)

As Soren said, there's a new line in the Details tab of the after action report that tells you how many enemies you eliminated (right under enemies destroyed), so just check that tab.

Per my observations, it felt impossible to me to get 15 eliminations in regular pve missions in random.

On other side, SH SO provides better oppurtunities, mostly with 3 or 4 chapters. 

9 minutes ago, dfnce said:

Per my observations, it felt impossible to me to get 15 eliminations in regular pve missions in random.

On other side, SH SO provides better oppurtunities, mostly with 3 or 4 chapters. 

Yeah, to get that many, you need both a powerful vehicle, ideally with autocannon, and also a kinda potato team in PVE randoms, or a platoon. Specops is definitely the way to go otherwise, a Terminator is a good choice for eliminations, since you can push in *and* deal huge damage.

11 minutes ago, Komitadjie said:

Yeah, to get that many, you need both a powerful vehicle, ideally with autocannon, and also a kinda potato team in PVE randoms, or a platoon. Specops is definitely the way to go otherwise, a Terminator is a good choice for eliminations, since you can push in *and* deal huge damage.

Right, but Termi doesn't meet a requirement of being this BP vehicle to complete these silly missions . 

Oh, right, forgot this was a mission, not a daily. Ugh, really not a fan of this whole set, the restrictions make it kinda boring and extremely awkward.