Haswell

June 16 Q&A (from Discord)

More interesting stuff this time, I'm highlighting the bits I found really interesting.

• Support vehicles were discussed, but deemed problematic because they will either be essential or useless.
  • No plans to give Pinbad arty view.
  • Base are WIP, but concepts hinted earlier got shelved due to issues.
  • SPAAG will stay as AFVs. There won't be any more progression SPAAGs however.
  • No MLRS class because it will always be broken. (note: what the hell is the Pinbad then?)
  • York may get rebalanced.
  • Swimming/fording/snorkling for amphibious vehicles won't be added, there aren't any maps to make it useful.
  • Current MG mechanics are final.
  • No plans to make premium commanders more diverse.
  • Camo net skins are silly expensive to produce, so there won't be a lot of vehicles with them.
  • No plans for "free limited BP". (note: the Raid was probably a stab at that, and it was flat out terrible)
  • Crush damage is gimmicky, devs don't want to rework it into an actual tactic.
  • 0.33 will come with vehicle remodels, including the T-72B.
  • Nork Tonk is overperforming. Type 74 and Type 10 are okay right now.
  • There will be a new, large PvP map this year. Desert setting.
  • No plans for a horde or tower defense mode in 2020.
  • GLOPS is inherently imbalanced, has core gameplay flaws and not very popular. Development for GLOPS is effectively finished, don't expect big changes.
  • Arty in GLOPS in 0.33, maybe.
  • There will be another Raid. (note: oh god please no)
  • XP packs aren't needed because of the abundance of boosters available already.
  • No historical battles, they are too political and hard to balance.
  • Camo paint system is finalized, no plans to allow skinned vehicles to be unskinned.
  • No plans for more Japanese vehicles.
  • Some mobility tweaks are planned for 0.33.
  • No plans to lengthen the respawn timer, because players may abuse it for AFKing.
  • No plans to give arty direct fire mode/view.
  • No MG for the Shadow. Maybe for the 2AX.
  • Planned overhaul of vehicles to make older ones more relevant, in order to reduce powercreep.
  • SS isn't happy with the way Spec Ops is handled and ended. Devs are in charge of future plans.
  • Infantry stats will be expanded upon in the next hotfix.
  • Devs are satisfied with the NERA mechanics so far.
  • Adding MGs to AFVs was a funny mistake, but they won't be removed.
  • No KSTAM mechanic for the K2, it was tested and doesn't work.
  • Some new PvE missions will be based on Spec Ops maps.
  • Fog of war coming to Ranked. (note: probably hiding the enemy team comp until they get spotted)
  • No plans for a better dirt toggle because the system took a lot of dev time already. (note: just mod it out)
  • Termi 2K replacement was controversial even internally, no plans to replace other existing premium vehicles.
  • No plans for map blacklists or manual picking in any mode.
  • 0.33 in late August/early September, probably.
  • Partnerships with other brands/companies are very expensive, so don't expect to see high profile stuff.
  • Tier 9 and 10 rebalance in 0.33/0.34.
  • SS isn't happy with the current tester/playtesting approach, but the devs are in charge.
  • It's not known how to even spin the next BP. (note: probably means there's no story yet)
  • No plans for new progression commanders, there are already enough choices.
  • After the current Spec Ops ends, all the previous Spec Ops may be added to the weekly rotation.
  • Type 89 contract will last until the end of August, then it will be replaced.
  • No plans to add more heroic maps, not enough players play it to justify the amount of work required.
  • No mod tools for skins and garages. Playerbase is too small to benefit from an official modding community. (note: it's up to modders to produce magic then)
  • Hitbox skins are big no noes. (note: seriously, don't do it. Don't ruin everything for everyone.)
  • Tiger Claw isn't so much as broken as it is simply unpleasant to play. It is available on the CN server currently. No plans to rework it unless the CN server starts complaining.
  • No plans to add AI infantry to other PvE maps. (note: what about the stupid contract daily mission?)

Raw dump:

Spoiler

9:53 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
@here Commanders! Welcome to another Q&A session. You now have the opportunity to ask the questions and I'll be answering to the best of my abilities.  The rules are simple:

- Only questions, please, no discussions
- Slow mode is on, so it's one question per 5 minutes, make them count
- Please don't ask about "will you introduce vehicle X" - the answer will almost certainly be "not this year" (and if you somehow happen to correctly guess a vehicle that WILL be added this year, I won't confirm it anyway because I don't want to spoil stuff - but yes, more vehicles will be added this year and we don't have specific plans for the next year)
[
9:54 PM
]
DenOwl
:
Are there anyplans to increase game population?
[
]
pen simolens
:
Could there be a new class as concept of tanks like support/pioneer tanks which support ur teammates etc. ?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there anyplans to increase game population?

@DenOwl By running promotions? Yes. By orders of magnitude? No.
[
]
kaiƶRZ
:
are there plans to make the pindad a arty or giving it arty vision?
[
]
Eerterツ
:
The base was supposed to be this year, when exactly will it be?
[
]
itzjustrick
:
Are you thinking about introducing more maps to glops? Furthermore, could you look into locking the smaller maps (roughneck, ghostfield and narrows) only to smaller sized times (for example 10v10)?
[
]
Grenier
:
Hi SS, would it be possible to have multiple builds for a commander?
[
9:55 PM
]
Trafi
:
Will  SBS Pindad get some faster rockets,or anything special in near future?
[
]
TheRedQueenRoG/HolleyRagnarok
:
any plans on additional skins or skin packs (Titan/Noman style) to the shop for different vehicles?
[
]
TheJabbaWocky
:
Do you think changing the aiming in sights for the pindad to the artiliary sight would be benefical?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Could there be a new class as concept of tanks like support/pioneer tanks which support ur teammates etc. ?

@pen simolens This is something the developers discussed, but such tanks would run into the same problem as healers in MMORPGs. They are either essential or useless and nobody wants to play them if they are support only.
[
]
M8 Greyhound
:
Will the ability for amphibious vehicles to swim be modeled?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

are there plans to make the pindad a arty or giving it arty vision?

@kaiƶRZ No
[
9:56 PM
]
Jagged again
:
Are SPAAG,s and MLRS systems gonna be added as new classes in the future? I would be really pleased to see this, make PVE AA defenses more viable/fun.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

The base was supposed to be this year, when exactly will it be?

@Eerterツ It's a work in progress but the concept that was hinted at earlier was shelved because it had issues of its own.
[
]
StigmADiabolicuM
:
fixing dossier (after 6+ months)?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Hi SS, would it be possible to have multiple builds for a commander?

@Grenier It is, to my knowledge. At least the newer ones.
[
]
Trench Sinny
:
Will the machinegun mechanic be expanded/reworked to allow the use of the roof mounted ones for tanks having those ?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will  SBS Pindad get some faster rockets,or anything special in near future?

@Trafi Not to my knowledge.
[
]
E404
:
Question regarding AI, will there be a tweak in terms of them firing ATGMs?
[
]
[MD1st] IWI_Negev
:
Are there any plans to make premium commanders a little more diverse than they currently are?
[
]
stang3110
:
Are camo net skins planned for the future? Like the one for the OF-40 but for more tanks
[
9:57 PM
]
Jadeite/Eladryel
:
Hey SS! Are there any plans to adjust the Sergeant York's DPM to tier 5 lvl? It is considered OP in this current form.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

any plans on additional skins or skin packs (Titan/Noman style) to the shop for different vehicles?

@TheRedQueenRoG/HolleyRagnarok Not "random" ones, but we are planning thematic skin groups (for example, like the Nightmare skins from last Christmas for multiple tanks, but, hopefully better)
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are SPAAG,s and MLRS systems gonna be added as new classes in the future? I would be really pleased to see this, make PVE AA defenses more viable/fun.

@Jagged again SPAAGs are currently implemented as AFVs, so that's gonna stay. We toyed with an idea of a MLRS class, but it was always completely broken, so... no
[
9:58 PM
]
My Hentai Girl
:
So that it for the story ? Enigma down, anymore coming?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

So that it for the story ? Enigma down, anymore coming?

@My Hentai Girl The world's fucked, it's Fallout time.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Hey SS! Are there any plans to adjust the Sergeant York's DPM to tier 5 lvl? It is considered OP in this current form.

@Jadeite/Eladryel Possibly. We'll look into that.
[
]
RavenDB®
:
Will there be an "option" to save skin/camo/decal layouts (favourite) for quick access?
[
9:59 PM
]
Ponyrgent
:
What do you think about Warrior 2 (with 40 mm CT40)?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will the ability for amphibious vehicles to swim be modeled?

@M8 Greyhound No. Pointless. No maps support such ability in a meaningful manner.
[
]
Moufo [+8 GMT]
:
Are the recently unveiled AI improvements scheduled to be implemented next season?
[
]
Alfred_Peabody [NA - PVE only]
:
Good day SS .. are they anything more on the "crush damage" in game because i have been testing it in PVE and i can take a tier 10 chally and drive over or land on a AFV or other lightly armored tank and barley scratch it IF i do damage at all??
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will the machinegun mechanic be expanded/reworked to allow the use of the roof mounted ones for tanks having those ?

@Trench Sinny The current MG mechanic is more or less final, although more specific cases (some vehicles having different MGs) are possible.
[
]
Zilla
:
Will there be a free version of the battlepass with limited rewards for people unable to purchase the battlepasses but still want some of the rewards featured in it?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there any plans to make premium commanders a little more diverse than they currently are?

@[MD1st] IWI_Negev No
[
10:00 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Question regarding AI, will there be a tweak in terms of them firing ATGMs?

@E404 Yes, please read the recent AI article on the portal.
[
]
Grenier
:
Oh oops, I badly formulated my question : Would it be possible for a commander to swap between different builds? Like for example, Kirsanov having a infantry build, that could be swapped for a module/crew damage build in the garage and vice versa
[
]
Rhamnus
:
In the previous Q&A it was mentioned that there is a chance we will see for AA vehicle, what are the chances of seeing a progression tree of AA vehicles such as the Gepard, Shilka and Type 87?
[
]
spyder
:
What about remodelling of old vehicles? For example, new T-72B model was announced several month ago...
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are camo net skins planned for the future? Like the one for the OF-40 but for more tanks

@stang3110 Maybe, but not many. This is EXTREMELY expensive to make (the M1A1 Storm model was considerably more expensive than other vehicle models for example)
[
10:01 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will there be an "option" to save skin/camo/decal layouts (favourite) for quick access?

@RavenDB® Interesting idea. I'll note it and pass it over.
[
]
itzjustrick
:
1. Is the type 10 considered balanced right now? Or are there any nerfs/buffs coming? 2. Has the Chinese mbt buff given the expected result in terms of WR(etc) or is there any other rebalancing in the future posible?
[
]
Azdule
:
Are there plans in the to address some of the powercreep in the game?  For example the ATDU seems to be out classed in it's role by so many other tanks (object 490/CAATB).  The tier 10 Abrams is outclassed by the CAATB, the ADGS is out classed by the t-15 etc
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

What do you think about Warrior 2 (with 40 mm CT40)?

@Ponyrgent See the rules :slight_smile: But otherwise, cool I guess?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are the recently unveiled AI improvements scheduled to be implemented next season?

@Moufo [+8 GMT] More like in one of the upcoming hotfixes. To a degree (some features are further down the line)
[
10:02 PM
]
Error404
:
Hi SS, are additions to the trading system planed, for example to trade skins which we already own and cant sell or other stuff?
[
]
Tikburg
:
when will some vehicles can SWIM like BMD or BMP series?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will there be a free version of the battlepass with limited rewards for people unable to purchase the battlepasses but still want some of the rewards featured in it?

@Zilla The basic BP access is very cheap and we are giving away gold every week, so... no.
[
]
E404
:
Will you fix the several issues found on the M113 Bradley? (although this question might be often dodging)
[
]
Yeti
:
WIll there a chance to remake the old  decals? They are low res in my eyes
[
10:03 PM
]
My Hentai Girl
:
So you guys still planning of Spec Ops? These stories you guys put into kinda shot it self death at the end there
[
]
[Nyto] W
:
Are there possibilities of giving Artillery a 'Direct Firing' mode to make it seem not of a hinderance for instance in Ch.4 of Spirit Haven where it's own firing mode makes it hard to aim properly due to strange terrain control for it to deal with? i.e bridges and tunnels snaps the aiming up north above for whatever reason it makes the aiming just fly up than the user's intended area of target.
[
]
kaiƶRZ
:
Are there plans for more pve modes like a horde mode/tower defence alike?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Good day SS .. are they anything more on the "crush damage" in game because i have been testing it in PVE and i can take a tier 10 chally and drive over or land on a AFV or other lightly armored tank and barley scratch it IF i do damage at all??

@Alfred_Peabody [NA - PVE only] Crushing is a gimmick or a "happy accident". We don't want it to become a tactic of choice and for players to specifically attempt to run others over. Such tactics would rarely succeed and would not be beneficial to your team.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

What about remodelling of old vehicles? For example, new T-72B model was announced several month ago...

@spyder Yes, that is coming in  0.33. The model is basically ready, I've seen it even. It even has the "correct" ERA configuration!
[
10:04 PM
]
serb man
:
will tanks missing smoke grenade models receive them in future or is that considered remodel
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

In the previous Q&A it was mentioned that there is a chance we will see for AA vehicle, what are the chances of seeing a progression tree of AA vehicles such as the Gepard, Shilka and Type 87?

@Rhamnus Zero.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Oh oops, I badly formulated my question : Would it be possible for a commander to swap between different builds? Like for example, Kirsanov having a infantry build, that could be swapped for a module/crew damage build in the garage and vice versa

@Grenier Ah. Okay, sounds interesting. I'll note it down.
[
]
Qbicle
:
How are the Enigma's Legacy vehicles performing overall? Are we expecting any balancing changes soon?
[
]
kusy
:
Currently we are getting about 1 pvp map per year with comprasion to SO and with limited map pool for certain tiers (for no apparent reason in some cases) it's little underwhelming, dont you think? Any plans regarding that?
[
10:05 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

How are the Enigma's Legacy vehicles performing overall? Are we expecting any balancing changes soon?

@Qbicle Sadly I do not have that info. I generally know the Seongun had the tendency to overperform, Type 74 was more or less ok. Not sure about Type 10. Will ask.
[
]
M8 Greyhound
:
Are more modernized WWII vehicles possible? IE more things like the Super Shermans
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

will tanks missing smoke grenade models receive them in future or is that considered remodel

@serb man Can you give me specifics?
[
]
Moufo [+8 GMT]
:
Operation Meltdown was removed from PvE map rotation a few months ago for a fix. Will it ever return?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are more modernized WWII vehicles possible? IE more things like the Super Shermans

@M8 Greyhound Maybe as low tier BP rewards or something. But I do not know of any such plans. There are far more interesting vehicles.
[
10:06 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Operation Meltdown was removed from PvE map rotation a few months ago for a fix. Will it ever return?

@Moufo [+8 GMT] Good question. Will ask.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Currently we are getting about 1 pvp map per year with comprasion to SO and with limited map pool for certain tiers (for no apparent reason in some cases) it's little underwhelming, dont you think? Any plans regarding that?

@kusy Yes. We are preparing a new, large PvP map for this year. A desert one. Very cool.
[
]
Azdule
:
Will there be an option to view 'workshop' tanks in one place on the tank screen because it's annoying to have to check each premium tank manually to see if it was a workshop tank & then if you've unlocked all the progression on it
[
10:07 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

when will some vehicles can SWIM like BMD or BMP series?

@Tikburg Never. Pointless feature - it would make zero sense to waste resources on that when maps don't support it.
[
]
itzjustrick
:
Are there also plans to add extra map(s) to Global Operations?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

1. Is the type 10 considered balanced right now? Or are there any nerfs/buffs coming? 2. Has the Chinese mbt buff given the expected result in terms of WR(etc) or is there any other rebalancing in the future posible?

@itzjustrick AFAIK Chinese buff is final. Whether it achieved what it was supposed to achieve, I cannot say. AFAIK Type 10 is not overperforming, I haven't seen any nerf talks.
[
10:08 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there plans for more pve modes like a horde mode/tower defence alike?

@kaiƶRZ Perhaps. We talked about a horde mode several times. But not in 2020.
[
]
Kobra
:
please just add more skilled bots... they are too weak
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will you fix the several issues found on the M113 Bradley? (although this question might be often dodging)

@E404 No. We'll breed them and sell their kids.
[
]
LEmONPRoFF
:
SPG in GO and PVP
[
]
General_Starlord
:
Why do turrets only get blown off visual in PVP?
[
10:09 PM
]
spyder
:

Yes, that is coming in  0.33. The model is basically ready, I've seen it even. It even has the "correct" ERA configuration!

Anything else? Abrams branch needs some love (missing CITV for example), T-80U (many details are missing), Type 96B (wrong hull), etc.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there also plans to add extra map(s) to Global Operations?

@itzjustrick No. Maybe in the future, but GLOPS is an inherently seriously imbalanced mode that has core gameplay flaws and is not very popular compared to the other ones. Adding more maps to it would be a bit of a waste.
[
]
LanThief(HUN)
:
Hello SS. I have a question do you plan in the near future to add this tank Sherman Calliope (T34 Calliope)
[
]
serb man
:
example of tanks missing smoke grenades are some of the chinese tanks like type 96, stingray and lav-600, t-72a, etc, mainly lower tier tanks
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

please just add more skilled bots... they are too weak

@Kobra More ATGMs, roger that.
[
10:10 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

SPG in GO and PVP

@LEmONPRoFF Perhaps in 0.33 in GLOPS. Not planned for PvP.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Why do turrets only get blown off visual in PVP?

@General_Starlord Not sure I understand the question.
[
]
IvoDS
:
Any plans to add Themed skins? Example: packs/chests or direct purchase with flower(plant) based camos, other one like carbon fibre, bee hive, cosmos camos,lightning, abstract lunar, sun, etc.?
[
]
Gjerrigknarken
:
Any chance to see purchasable free experience packs for those that do not have time to grind an entire tank line to get a single tank they want? (like the single time purchase 25k free experiance pack on myloot)
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Anything else? Abrams branch needs some love (missing CITV for example), T-80U (many details are missing), Type 96B (wrong hull), etc.

@spyder Yes. CITV is getting fixed, T-80U too later on. Type 96B I am not aware about.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Hello SS. I have a question do you plan in the near future to add this tank Sherman Calliope (T34 Calliope)

@LanThief(HUN) Do you plan to stop eating kitten?
[
10:11 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any plans to add Themed skins? Example: packs/chests or direct purchase with flower(plant) based camos, other one like carbon fibre, bee hive, cosmos camos,lightning, abstract lunar, sun, etc.?

@IvoDS Yes. I HOPE that the skins for the next Raid will be very cool (my designs :P)
[
]
Trafi
:
Are there plans for new game modes in addition to the existing ones? Possibly something to increase the popularity of small tier tanks (1-6) such as I don't know, historical battles, the valley of tears? but something for tier 10 tanks? like a ww3 scenario, or would that have too many political implications?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any chance to see purchasable free experience packs for those that do not have time to grind an entire tank line to get a single tank they want? (like the single time purchase 25k free experiance pack on myloot)

@Gjerrigknarken Hmmmmmmmmmmm we already have tons of boosters on offer, including in the game itself. I don't think we need XP packs.
[
10:12 PM
]
BillyTheKid
:
Are we going to be able to take off stock camoflauges and put ours ones instead? On vehicles like T-14 152, T-62M etc.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there plans for new game modes in addition to the existing ones? Possibly something to increase the popularity of small tier tanks (1-6) such as I don't know, historical battles, the valley of tears? but something for tier 10 tanks? like a ww3 scenario, or would that have too many political implications?

@Trafi Historical battles - definitely no, for the reasons you mentioned (also, very hard to balance). This is an arcade game, the vehicles perform differently than in real life.
[
]
King_Beaufort
:
I have a good one. We currently only have 1 Jappanese vehicle in the frech-like tech tree, the type 17. Would it be a idea to add some more, since the Jappanese have some good vehicles. (Type 60 SPRG, Type 75 MLRS, Type 75 SPH, etc)
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are we going to be able to take off stock camoflauges and put ours ones instead? On vehicles like T-14 152, T-62M etc.

@BillyTheKid No. The camouflage system is finalized.
[
]
Tikburg
:
in 0.33, what will we have instead of new Spec.ops?
[
10:13 PM
]
KiryuCoco
:
would there be a loyalty programs for people willing to spend a lot in this game? something not too game breaking like maybe random discounts/coupons, special decals/skins/camo/banners
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

I have a good one. We currently only have 1 Jappanese vehicle in the frech-like tech tree, the type 17. Would it be a idea to add some more, since the Jappanese have some good vehicles. (Type 60 SPRG, Type 75 MLRS, Type 75 SPH, etc)

@King_Beaufort Not planned at the moment.
[
]
[CSGW]Skara_Lone_Wolf
:
The new color pallet to change the UI is nice and all but would it be possible to let us write our own RGB or Hexagonal code instead of trying to hunt for the color we want?, also could it be possible to implement option to save the color to be able to import it back in case of needing to reinstall the game ?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

in 0.33, what will we have instead of new Spec.ops?

@Tikburg More like a new normal PvE mission.
[
]
[MD1st] IWI_Negev
:
Are there any plans to rework how wheeled vehicles drive? Right now, vehicles that are based on 4-wheeled lightly armored cars, like the Kornet based on the GAZ Tigr and the vehicle based on the Kia KLTV, which are the fastest vehicles in the game, and the steering feels way too sharp for how fast they go. Normally in real life they would probably slip a bit, especially a heavy vehicle like a an armored car.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

would there be a loyalty programs for people willing to spend a lot in this game? something not too game breaking like maybe random discounts/coupons, special decals/skins/camo/banners

@KiryuCoco Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It's something I can discuss.
[
]
Sukkamurmeli
:
Chance of lengthening the respawn timer in PvE from 10s up to 2minutes for example if the time left on the battle allows it (Mainly for the purpose of occasional game crashes and very rarely you get a change to restart the game and still be alive in these kind of situations) ?
[
10:14 PM
]
General_Starlord
:
Well i noticed that when i play in PVP or Global ops when vehicles are destroyed the turrets sometimes get blown off and go flying, but this never happens in PVE and was wondering if there was reason?
[
]
Moufo [+8 GMT]
:
Any possibility of allowing personal customization on placement of decals on your vehicles?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there any plans to rework how wheeled vehicles drive? Right now, vehicles that are based on 4-wheeled lightly armored cars, like the Kornet based on the GAZ Tigr and the vehicle based on the Kia KLTV, which are the fastest vehicles in the game, and the steering feels way too sharp for how fast they go. Normally they would probably slip a bit, especially a heavy vehicle like a an armored car.

@[MD1st] IWI_Negev There are SOME mobility tweaks planned for 0.33 (I do not know the details) but I don't think it's a total overhaul. I wouldn't expect very different feeling.
[
10:15 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Chance of lengthening the respawn timer in PvE from 10s up to 2minutes for example if the time left on the battle allows it (Mainly for the purpose of occasional game crashes and very rarely you get a change to restart the game and still be alive in these kind of situations) ?

@Sukkamurmeli No. Players would abuse that for AFKing (UHHHHH IM NOT AFK I PROMISE, I AM WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO RESPAWN!!!111)
[
]
Ki'agh
:
Are there plans to make the dirt on tanks wash off after driving through water?
[
]
[Nyto] W
:
Will give my question another go;

Are there possibilities of Artillery getting a 'Direct Fire' mode where their aim is more so a normal firing sights than overhead eagle eye? There's instances such as Ch.4 Spirit Haven that makes it difficult for Artillery to contribute help without the use of their firing mode due to strange terrain layout that makes it difficult for users to aim at their intended area of target due to camera angles and what not.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

The new color pallet to change the UI is nice and all but would it be possible to let us write our own RGB or Hexagonal code instead of trying to hunt for the color we want?, also could it be possible to implement option to save the color to be able to import it back in case of needing to reinstall the game ?

@[CSGW]Skara_Lone_Wolf That sounds excessive.
[
]
Yeti
:
Here is a first batch of Questions from community:
1. Will Shadow use his machine gun?
2. Any buff plan for K2 like dpm or accuracy?
3. Ofelia nerf?
4. Kathryn Grey buff?
5. Shadow nerf?
6. any idea of introduction of DPICM round for SPG? (Dual-Purpose Improved Conventional Munition)
7. for SPAA tanks against air target, will SPAA have an aerial AI targeting system vs NPC?
[
]
TimMardon
:
How about activating more .50 MG's on all arty and Shadow?
[
10:16 PM
]
LEmONPRoFF
:
@SilentstalkerFTR  SPG in RB?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Well i noticed that when i play in PVP or Global ops when vehicles are destroyed the turrets sometimes get blown off and go flying, but this never happens in PVE and was wondering if there was reason?

@General_Starlord Hmmmmmmmmmm I don't think that's the case, I've seen a bot ammorack-explode recently, I believe.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

@SilentstalkerFTR  SPG in RB?

@LEmONPRoFF No. Fog of War - yes.
[
]
Srö
:
Will the Leopard 2AX receive a MG anytime soon?
[
]
Azdule
:
Are there plans in the to address some of the powercreep in the game?  For example the more recent additions to the came just crush the older 'original' tanks.  ATDU seems to be out classed in it's role by so many other tanks (object 490/CAATB).  The tier 10 Abrams is outclassed by the CAATB, the ADGS is out classed by the t-15 etc
[
]
Trafi
:
Will there be a coins sale for the current BP? (i know that we can buy them for gold but maybe some more, interesting offers)
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there plans to make the dirt on tanks wash off after driving through water?

@Ki'agh Sadly, this is technically quite complex. It was planned, but we removed it.
[
]
Beeda2004
:
@SilentstalkerFTR its intended to drop only gold from contract crates after second premium vehicle drop? i completed type 89 after that two contract crates droped premiums and now third, four droped only gold and both droped type 99-140 rental and nomad skin on vbl and lav600
[
10:17 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will give my question another go;

Are there possibilities of Artillery getting a 'Direct Fire' mode where their aim is more so a normal firing sights than overhead eagle eye? There's instances such as Ch.4 Spirit Haven that makes it difficult for Artillery to contribute help without the use of their firing mode due to strange terrain layout that makes it difficult for users to aim at their intended area of target due to camera angles and what not.

@[Nyto] W Not planned, sorry :frowning:
[
]
itzjustrick
:
Is there any chance that you can disable the green night mode? I find it to look quite annoying and would rather turn it off. Yes I know you can right now, but then you cannot see anything at all
[
]
KineticRhyme
:
Are there any future Spec Ops planned when the story is practically done?
[
]
IvoDS
:
Will there be a Mentor system, like in WoT? A player with X amount of battles to be able to help a player with amount of battles under Y number and both of them getting extra XP/credits and some progression toward a goal giving both of them a cool reward - cool camo, tank, commander, etc?
[
10:18 PM
]
Merco
:
Will we ever get the Chance to go after tanks from previous battle paths if we did not get them at the time?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Here is a first batch of Questions from community:
    1. Will Shadow use his machine gun?
    2. Any buff plan for K2 like dpm or accuracy?
    3. Ofelia nerf?
    4. Kathryn Grey buff?
    5. Shadow nerf?
    6. any idea of introduction of DPICM round for SPG? (Dual-Purpose Improved Conventional Munition)
    7. for SPAA tanks against air target, will SPAA have an aerial AI targeting system vs NPC?

@Yeti

Uffff....

1) Will ask, but probably not
2) Not to my knowledge (it doesn't need serious buffs IIRC), but we are working on a more global overhaul of things
3) No
4) She got buffed recently
5) You ask for a buff and then for a nerf? Confusing.
6) Not sure what that would do or what benefit would there be
7) No

Please pose ONE question next time. Thank you.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

How about activating more .50 MG's on all arty and Shadow?

@TimMardon No
[
10:19 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will the Leopard 2AX receive a MG anytime soon?

@Srö Not soon, I'd say. But we are aware
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there plans in the to address some of the powercreep in the game?  For example the more recent additions to the came just crush the older 'original' tanks.  ATDU seems to be out classed in it's role by so many other tanks (object 490/CAATB).  The tier 10 Abrams is outclassed by the CAATB, the ADGS is out classed by the t-15 etc

@Azdule Yes. We are working on a larger overhaul of vehicles to make the older ones relevant.
[
]
Qbicle
:
Any plans to make soft-kill APS more effective in PVE?
[
]
Krieger22
:
When will we be able to see the actual stats of the mechanized infantry? The commander skill descriptions aren't very useful if we don't even know what their stats are before the buff
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will there be a coins sale for the current BP? (i know that we can buy them for gold but maybe some more, interesting offers)

@Trafi Possible. Not guaranteed.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will we ever get the Chance to go after tanks from previous battle paths if we did not get them at the time?

@Merco Only as direct sales.
[
]
E404
:
About ATGMS on IFVs, i noticed that some of them had TH but its called ATGM with Heat Warhead, will those ATGMs will mark as "Tandem Heat Warhead?"
[
10:20 PM
]
[CSGW]Skara_Lone_Wolf
:

@[CSGW]Skara_Lone_Wolf That sounds excessive.

@SilentstalkerFTR Yeah the thing about being able to export and import numbers of the color is complex thing to do (considering all the stuff they would have to do around) but letting people just write RGB numbers of the color they want to use don't sound that hard to do considering how the pallet is made, or just add 3 sliders one for Red one for Blue and one for Green instead of the slider that is now for color selection.
[
]
General_Starlord
:
I've too see ammo racks all time, but i never see the turret come off. The turret will remain on the model, were as in PVP the turret model actually goes flying off.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will there be a Mentor system, like in WoT? A player with X amount of battles to be able to help a player with amount of battles under Y number and both of them getting extra XP/credits and some progression toward a goal giving both of them a cool reward - cool camo, tank, commander, etc?

@IvoDS Interesting, but sounds also quite challenging. We already tried it once a long time ago and it didn't quite work... wasn't effective at the very least.
[
10:21 PM
]
llTritaTutto (GMT +8)
:
Are there any plans for national crew voices for different tank nationalities? Might be more immersive.
[
10:21 PM
]
Azdule
:
Can we get an option in the tanks tab to show workshop tanks only?  Like when you can show only premium tanks, AFV, infantry etc - it makes it easier for those that have workshop tanks to view them all outside of a battlepath and see how many missions you still need to complete to get the unlocks
[
10:22 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there any future Spec Ops planned when the story is practically done?

@KineticRhyme That depends on the developers. I can't talk about this topic much. It's no secret I am not happy with the way things went in this regard. An alternative solution was proposed, but it was not accepted, for now anyway. It's... complicated. For the near future, I would not expect much.
[
]
Sukkamurmeli
:
Any ETA for reintroducing some of the old commanders as an special offer into the shop like Maximillian Koenig / Fyodor Sokolov as if im not mistaken there was a post while back saying they would be getting a rework in sense.
[
]
joebob73
:
Are the vehicles from previous campaigns always going to be in a bundle that has the cost bumped up massively with other stuff, or will they be available as just the vehicle?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any plans to make soft-kill APS more effective in PVE?

@Qbicle Hopefully the planned ATGM noise penalty for bots will make softkill (which works like a noise multiplier) more effective, yes.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

When will we be able to see the actual stats of the mechanized infantry? The commander skill descriptions aren't very useful if we don't even know what their stats are before the buff

@Krieger22 Next hotfix.
[
10:23 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

About ATGMS on IFVs, i noticed that some of them had TH but its called ATGM with Heat Warhead, will those ATGMs will mark as "Tandem Heat Warhead?"

@E404 Please PM me examples.
[
]
Trafi
:
Any plans for a new class, such as MLRS? Or to add some vehicles of this kind as tanks destroyers?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there any plans for national crew voices for different tank nationalities? Might be more immersive.

@llTritaTutto (GMT +8) No. You have no idea how much pain in the ass VO creation is.
[
10:24 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Can we get an option in the tanks tab to show workshop tanks only?  Like when you can show only premium tanks, AFV, infantry etc - it makes it easier for those that have workshop tanks to view them all outside of a battlepath and see how many missions you still need to complete to get the unlocks

@Azdule I can propose it.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any ETA for reintroducing some of the old commanders as an special offer into the shop like Maximillian Koenig / Fyodor Sokolov as if im not mistaken there was a post while back saying they would be getting a rework in sense.

@Sukkamurmeli Cortez is the next one up. After that, we'll see.
[
]
Moufo [+8 GMT]
:
Are the devs satisfied with NERA mechanic so far?
[
10:25 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are the vehicles from previous campaigns always going to be in a bundle that has the cost bumped up massively with other stuff, or will they be available as just the vehicle?

@joebob73 That's not up to me, but if people buy it... you know how it goes.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are the devs satisfied with NERA mechanic so far?

@Moufo [+8 GMT] Yes
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any plans for a new class, such as MLRS? Or to add some vehicles of this kind as tanks destroyers?

@Trafi No, no MLRS
[
10:26 PM
]
TheRedQueenRoG/HolleyRagnarok
:
any plans to open up platooning for PvE? since vehicles regularly face 3 tier differences with random matchmaking half the time any way even just having a 2 tier-split would be nice
[
10:27 PM
]
kusy
:
Add more tanks as bots such as 490, cattb, tanks with KEMs, javelins etc. And with skills like super APS and infantry that comes out of bots. :slight_smile:
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

any plans to open up platooning for PvE? since vehicles regularly face 3 tier differences with random matchmaking half the time any way even just having a 2 tier-split would be nice

@TheRedQueenRoG/HolleyRagnarok No. But in the next hotfix, we'll have improved messaging about requirements so the limits are more clear.
[
]
joebob73
:
Is it intended for some vehicles to not be able to slot all their ammunition types?  With the addition of machine guns, some tanks that have gun-launched ATGMs can't take all of the ammo types they have available if they want to use their MG.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Add more tanks as bots such as 490, cattb, tanks with KEMs, javelins etc. And with skills like super APS and infantry that comes out of bots. :slight_smile:

@kusy Good idea. Or I can ban you. Haven't decided which. Will toss a coin.
[
10:28 PM
]
[MD1st] IWI_Negev
:
Are there plans on giving players the ability to make their own user skins like War Thunder and World of Tanks have, but implemented in the way War Thunder did where you have a folder meant for the user skins?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Is it intended for some vehicles to not be able to slot all their ammunition types?  With the addition of machine guns, some tanks that have gun-launched ATGMs can't take all of the ammo types they have available if they want to use their MG.

@joebob73 Yes. The addition of MGs to AFVs was mistake of sorts... it has a somewhet funny history. Regardless, those MGs won't be removed.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there plans on giving players the ability to make their own user skins like War Thunder and World of Tanks have, but implemented in the way War Thunder did where you have a folder meant for the user skins?

@[MD1st] IWI_Negev No.
[
]
Trafi
:
Any chance for a premiun K2 version with KSTAM?  (Korean Smart Top-Attack Munition)
[
10:29 PM
]
Krieger22
:
Will there be any changes to PvE enemies Tier 7 vehicles face? Facing an XM1A3 Lieutenant in a Rosomak was an interesting experience
[
10:29 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any chance for a premiun K2 version with KSTAM?  (Korean Smart Top-Attack Munition)

@Trafi We tried that ammo mechanic (also unintentionally it appeared on live - that was the "K2 always penetrates" bug) - I think you can therefore guess the answer
[
10:30 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will there be any changes to PvE enemies Tier 7 vehicles face? Facing an XM1A3 Lieutenant in a Rosomak was an interesting experience

@Krieger22 Yeah you should probably not DPM trade with that one... but yes, we are planning to review bot compositions.
[
]
Azdule
:
@SilentstalkerFTR Will you have a nice cold drink once the Q&A is over?
[
]
Yeti
:
Sorry for the previous multiple question. Will Anthony Diaz will be reintroduced in the market? His existence is long forgotten
[
]
Moufo [+8 GMT]
:
Any chance of new PvE operations based on exclusive spec ops maps? Would be wasteful on not making use of those maps for normal PvE missions.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

@SilentstalkerFTR Will you have a nice cold drink once the Q&A is over?

@Azdule I have a coffee.
[
10:31 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Sorry for the previous multiple question. Will Anthony Diaz will be reintroduced in the market? His existence is long forgotten

@Yeti He's not a very useful commander, I don't think reintroducing him is worth the broken promise.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any chance of new PvE operations based on exclusive spec ops maps? Would be wasteful on not making use of those maps for normal PvE missions.

@Moufo [+8 GMT] Yes
[
]
Fírnen
:
Chances to see a "real" AMX-13 light tank version, considering the hull already exists?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
The next one will be.
[
]
Merco
:
Are there any plans to add anymore content that encourages battalion play? like similar to clan wars in WoT, or even an update to Lords of war from afew years ago?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Chances to see a "real" AMX-13 light tank version, considering the hull already exists?

@Fírnen The turret exists too. But modeling such stuff is only a fraction of the resources required to introduce it, sadly.
[
10:32 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there any plans to add anymore content that encourages battalion play? like similar to clan wars in WoT, or even an update to Lords of war from afew years ago?

@Merco Maybe, but not soon. For this year, Ranked Battles will remain the way they are (apart from the Fog of War feature that's coming)
[
]
[CSGW]Skara_Lone_Wolf
:
Could you ask Devs if it would be possible to either change the current slider (for changing the color) to 3 sliders each for one part of the RGB spectrum or let us write in our own RGB values?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Could you ask Devs if it would be possible to either change the current slider (for changing the color) to 3 sliders each for one part of the RGB spectrum or let us write in our own RGB values?

@[CSGW]Skara_Lone_Wolf Pffff okay.
[
10:33 PM
]
KiryuCoco
:
is it possible to add a dirt toggle for both in garage and in game as a quality of life change? i know people can remove the dirt files in the client via modding but still
[
10:33 PM
]
kusy
:

Maybe, but not soon. For this year, Ranked Battles will remain the way they are (apart from the Fog of War feature that's coming)

@SilentstalkerFTR by Fog of War you mean mechanic where you dont know what tanks enemy has until spoted?
[
10:34 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

is it possible to add a dirt toggle for both in garage and in game as a quality of life change? i know people can remove the dirt files in the client via modding but still

@KiryuCoco No. Dirt in game is an integral gameplay part that TOOK US A GOODAMN LOT OF TIME TO DEVELOP SO YOU BETTER ENJOY IT OR ELSE!!!!111
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

@SilentstalkerFTR by Fog of War you mean mechanic where you dont know what tanks enemy has until spoted?

@kusy Correct
[
]
Sukkamurmeli
:
Plans on giving players an option to "ban" certain maps in PvE as in they are nearly impossible to be carried solo (ghost hunter, harbringer, starry night, albatross & zero hour) ?
[
10:35 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Plans on giving players an option to "ban" certain maps in PvE as in they are nearly impossible to be carried solo (ghost hunter, harbringer, starry night, albatross & zero hour) ?

@Sukkamurmeli Yeah, you'd love to re-run Leviathan during contests, wouldn't you... tough luck :stuck_out_tongue:
[
]
Tikburg
:
japanese mbt and korean mbt have a good history to make them into progression vehicles, is there any plans to replace K1A1, Type 74,90,10 into another tanks like bmpt2000 and make them into a new tech tree? (K1 - K1A1 - K1A2 - K2/ Type 74 - Type 90 - Type 10)
[
]
[IINAD]darkrai666
:

that, but for pvp/glops?
[
]
serb man
:
can you give us eta for 0.33?
[
]
M8 Greyhound
:
Will tanks like the IS-7 that have multiple machine guns get the ability to use more of them?
[
]
Moufo [+8 GMT]
:
Is it intended for C-13 TUA to be able to deploy infantry?
[
]
Yeti
:
Do Devs know that triple 0 RGB (black color) leads to invisible HUD? the crosshair remains only
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

japanese mbt and korean mbt have a good history to make them into progression vehicles, is there any plans to replace K1A1, Type 74,90,10 into another tanks like bmpt2000 and make them into a new tech tree? (K1 - K1A1 - K1A2 - K2/ Type 74 - Type 90 - Type 10)

@Tikburg The BMPT Mod.2000 replacement was a controversial thing even internally (I personally am amazed it got approved), this kind of stuff comes with a LOT of strings attached. So... no.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

that, but for pvp/glops?

@[IINAD]darkrai666 No.
[
10:36 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

can you give us eta for 0.33?

@serb man Late august/early september.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Is it intended for C-13 TUA to be able to deploy infantry?

@Moufo [+8 GMT] Yes. Because it's a big box... you know.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Do Devs know that triple 0 RGB (black color) leads to invisible HUD? the crosshair remains only

@Yeti Huh, nice.
[
]
Krieger22
:
Why was the M1A1 Storm's ram damage modifier nerfed? Was it somehow overperforming?
[
10:37 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will tanks like the IS-7 that have multiple machine guns get the ability to use more of them?

@M8 Greyhound That would seem REALLY pointless. I can't think of a single situation where that would be beneficial.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Why was the M1A1 Storm's ram damage modifier nerfed? Was it somehow overperforming?

@Krieger22 Was it? Maybe something was changed in the general formulat. I'll ask.
[
]
Flavio93Zena
:
Will BMPT 2017 side-armor ever be addressed? It's been impossible to pen for tier 10 guns while being a tier 8, which is... The only instance in the game of such kind of broken stupidity :thinking: Ty!
[
]
Trafi
:
Any chance for a future partnership between aw and a company/brand/band/name? Like the one between wot and  Sabaton
[
10:38 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will BMPT 2017 side-armor ever be addressed? It's been impossible to pen for tier 10 guns while being a tier 8, which is... The only instance in the game of such kind of broken stupidity :thinking:

@Flavio93Zena Oh yeah, the BMPT Mod.2017 - that too has a funny history. I'll go with... maybe.
[
10:38 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any chance for a future partnership between aw and a company/brand/band/name? Like the one between wot and  Sabaton

@Trafi Maybe. But don't expect Xboxes with AW logo on them or anything super high profile. These things cost INCREDIBLE amounts of money.
[
10:39 PM
]
TeyKey1
:
Any chance T9/10 vehicles get a general rebalance? GLOPS and especially PVP are not fun up there
[
10:39 PM
]
Bareideru
:
Hey SS :slight_smile: So, any chance that the "use only vehicles from this BP" requirement will be dropped before this BP ends?
[
10:42 PM
]
TheBox27
:
^this
I understand farming missions on LAV 150 was a bit odd but being forced to only play 3 vehicles gets pretty boring
[
]
itzjustrick
:
Is there any talk about introducing an t-15 armata like vehicle? So that it is not the case that it is 1 vehicle rules all (in PvE)
[
]
Mattias99 (Mattias)
:
How come you take more damage then an low hp enemy if you ram it full speed while it's standing still, when it weighs less and have less armour (T-80B ramming a BMP-2 for example)? Have some experience where enemy have had 150hp when I rammed it, but I've almost taken 300 cause of that.
[
]
Sukkamurmeli
:
That last question about "banning maps" (FOR PVE) was abit poorly formed, I forgot about competitions, So IF there was an added "text field on post result screen sort of "Currently banned maps:XXX, XXX2, XXX3"  would invalidate the entry in a case (Or on the screen required for the entry) forcing person to have full map pool in play.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any chance T9/10 vehicles get a general rebalance? GLOPS and especially PVP are not fun up there

@TeyKey1 Yes, 0.33/0.34
[
10:43 PM
]
Trafi
:
Any chance for a new dealer with tanks from Warsaw Pact countries? Or no more t 72 Rip Offs
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Hey SS :slight_smile: So, any chance that the "use only vehicles from this BP" requirement will be dropped before this BP ends?

@Bareideru No. But I will ask about dropping it for the future.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Is there any talk about introducing an t-15 armata like vehicle? So that it is not the case that it is 1 vehicle rules all (in PvE)

@itzjustrick I'd say tentatively yes.
[
]
Bob Magilica
:
In 0.33/0.34, will the rebalances only be applied to tiers 9-10 or will they also extend to lower and mid tiers
[
]
Krieger22
:
How diverse is the playtester pool in terms of playstyles? 3x Ophelia platoons doesn't seem extremely representative of play outside Ranked Battles
[
]
Fírnen
:

The turret exists too. But modeling such stuff is only a fraction of the resources required to introduce it, sadly.

Picking up on that, what is the hardest/lenthiest part of making a new vehicle then? From an outsider's perspective, I would have assumed research and modelling would be the longest part, and adjusting the parameters of the vehicle to fit in the game then would be relatively easy, but apparently that's far from the truth.
[
10:44 PM
]
ishamael
:
Any chance to lower the number of kills in PVP in dealer-specific camouflage achievements? 1500 kills is ridiculous, especially when compared with achievements for other modes
[
10:44 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

How come you take more damage then an low hp enemy if you ram it full speed while it's standing still, when it weighs less and have less armour (T-80B ramming a BMP-2 for example)? Have some experience where enemy have had 150hp when I rammed it, but I've almost taken 300 cause of that.

@Mattias99 (Mattias) Hard to say without specific example (video)
[
10:45 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

That last question about "banning maps" was abit poorly formed, I forgot about competitions, So IF there was an added "text field on post result screen sort of "Currently banned maps:XXX, XXX2, XXX3"  would invalidate the entry in a case (Or on the screen required for the entry) forcing person to have full map pool in play.

@Sukkamurmeli Sounds needlessly complicated to me. As a sidenote, the matchmaking mechanism is very, very complicated and we probably don't want to mess around with it unless there's a critical bug.
[
]
E404
:
Following up the ATGM-TH Question I've sent the Image via PM, will there be changes to the ATGM HEAT warhead to "Tandem Heat"?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Picking up on that, what is the hardest/lenthiest part of making a new vehicle then? From an outsider's perspective, I would have assumed research and modelling would be the longest part, and adjusting the parameters of the vehicle to fit in the game then would be relatively easy, but apparently that's far from the truth.

@Fírnen Hmmmmmmmmm I'm gonna go with 3d modeling phase.
[
]
KiryuCoco
:
how about a bundle where you can find legacy vehicles previously removed from the game (m113 autocannon, amx-10p, original founders terminator, etc) for sale? since garage slots isn't a problem unlike other games
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Following up the ATGM-TH Question I've sent the Image via PM, will there be changes to the ATGM HEAT warhead to "Tandem Heat"?

@E404 If required. I'll look into it.
[
10:46 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any chance to lower the number of kills in PVP in dealer-specific camouflage achievements? 1500 kills is ridiculous, especially when compared with achievements for other modes

@ishamael Nope
[
10:46 PM
]
RavenDB®
:
Will the "suspension" get a fix? it is annoying when slightly faster MBTs, LT etc "jump" like Eviel Knievel over small things like curbs, a tiny rock, smashed cars etc
[
10:47 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

How diverse is the playtester pool in terms of playstyles? 3x Ophelia platoons doesn't seem extremely representative of play outside Ranked Battles

@Krieger22 Don't even mention that topic to me. I am... not a fan of the existing approach. But that's a developer decision.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will the "suspension" get a fix? it is annoying when slightly faster MBTs, LT etc "jump" like Eviel Knievel over small things like curbs, a tiny rock, smashed cars etc

@RavenDB® Wasn't that fixed recently?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

how about a bundle where you can find legacy vehicles previously removed from the game (m113 autocannon, amx-10p, original founders terminator, etc) for sale? since garage slots isn't a problem unlike other games

@KiryuCoco There's a reason those vehicles aren't available. Lots of things changed since their removal, internally and mechanically I mean. It's not a matter of re-enabling them.
[
10:48 PM
]
Trafi
:

Any chance for a new dealer with tanks from Warsaw Pact countries? Or no more t 72 Rip Offs

[
10:48 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
Not planned currently.
[
10:49 PM
]
Ki'agh
:
Will the TTB suspension get fixed? As it is the tank vibrates slightly (more noticable in the gun sight) when the suspension is lowered, especially if there's an object near the tracks or the tracks have recently been repaired
[
]
stang3110
:
What about the Autocannon on the Wiesel? Will it return at some point as an option, just like the VBL has?
[
]
Azdule
:
Since the theme of adding tier 10 tanks to BP is a thing, are there any thought on adding a British tier 10 premium tank as a reward?  Like an ultra ATDU? :slight_smile:
[
]
Qbicle
:
Do you enjoy doing Q&A?
[
10:50 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

What about the Autocannon on the Wiesel? Will it return at some point as an option, just like the VBL has?

@stang3110 Sadly I didn't get any answer on that question from the devs.
[
]
itzjustrick
:
Any hints on the location of the next BP?
[
]
Krieger22
:
Are there any plans to introduce new progression commanders that aren't gated behind Tier 10 vehicles?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Since the theme of adding tier 10 tanks to BP is a thing, are there any thought on adding a British tier 10 premium tank as a reward?  Like an ultra ATDU? :slight_smile:

@Azdule Perhaps in the future.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any hints on the location of the next BP?

@itzjustrick No. We don't even know that internally how we'll spin it.
[
10:51 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there any plans to introduce new progression commanders that aren't gated behind Tier 10 vehicles?

@Krieger22 No. New players already have a wide enough choice.
[
]
kusy
:
MBT's view range got powercreeped lately (mainly thanks to some commanders..) and it's actually pretty easy to have MBT with 500m+ view range, any chance for some limitations regarding that to not make them too universal?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

MBT's view range got powercreeped lately (mainly thanks to some commanders..) and it's actually pretty easy to have MBT with 500m+ view range, any chance for some limitations regarding that to not make them too universal?

@kusy Good question. Will mark it down for the devs.
[
10:52 PM
]
serb man
:
are there any other tanks planned for complete overhaul/replacement like the pt-76->pt-85 and bmpt->bmpt 2000
[
]
RavenDB®
:
Lots of cool places to visit for future Spec Ops, Antarctica, Africa, South America (South part) Australia etc
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

are there any other tanks planned for complete overhaul/replacement like the pt-76->pt-85 and bmpt->bmpt 2000

@serb man No, not to my knowledge. The BMPT 2000 experience certainly didn't help.
[
]
Bob Magilica
:
Are there any plans to introduce new PvE or PvP maps besides for the more or less biannual Special Operations maps? Something similar to the Moscow map introduced with Moscow Calling?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Do you enjoy doing Q&A?

@Qbicle On occasion.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Lots of cool places to visit for future Spec Ops, Antarctica, Africa, South America (South part) Australia etc

@RavenDB® Yep.
[
10:53 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there any plans to introduce new PvE or PvP maps besides for the more or less biannual Special Operations maps? Something similar to the Moscow map introduced with Moscow Calling?

@Bob Magilica Yes. Both. At least one PvP and one normal PvE map are well in development.
[
]
Fírnen
:

The moon xD
[
]
KiryuCoco
:
how about a monthly event where you run a marathon of all currect specops, from bsi, cc, an, mc, ad, and sh in this order in one sitting, with x5 multiplier?
[
10:54 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

how about a monthly event where you run a marathon of all currect specops, from bsi, cc, an, mc, ad, and sh in this order in one sitting, with x5 multiplier?

@KiryuCoco That might very well happen. The current Spec Ops format is over, it's time to add everything to the weekly rotation.
[
10:54 PM
]
stang3110
:
With Spec Ops being over for now, what about a feature that allows full platoons to choose the Spec Op they want to play?
[
10:55 PM
]
itzjustrick
:
Any chance to have an indicator to display your maximum render distance on the minimap (somewhat like WOT does it now)
[
]
[IINAD]darkrai666
:
was the idea of using some scenarios that never happened irl (like the sowjets invading western germany), but with different forces, ever played with?
[
]
Moufo [+8 GMT]
:
I understand this question is quite a stretch but here goes. At what stage of the MGCS program will the devs deem it sufficient enough to add it into the game? If so, will it replace Leopard 2AX?
[
10:56 PM
]
E404
:
How many months to complete before the Type 89 IFV goes away? (probably my last question, ive already reached 67% of the progress of the contract reward. :slight_smile: )
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

With Spec Ops being over for now, what about a feature that allows full platoons to choose the Spec Op they want to play?

@stang3110 Same problem with choosing maps in any mode - we don't want players to grind one map over and over. They might not realize it, but it does diminish the game experience for them. Sadly, there are many cases where players want things that wouldn't be for their (or the game's) benefit. It's like taxes :frowning:
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any chance to have an indicator to display your maximum render distance on the minimap (somewhat like WOT does it now)

@itzjustrick Maybe.
[
10:57 PM
]
Azdule
:
If I keep asking, will I be gifted 'that' chally skin?  Serious question though, Is it possible to make other Spec Ops heroic and allow the player to choose which one they do?  So they could be all of the spec ops, the team has to choose which order they do them in?
[
10:58 PM
]
Sukkamurmeli
:
Plans on reworking the AI pathing on some maps which ends up them getting stuck behind objects that are impossible to get to for example occasional tanks behind houses on kodiak on south side or AI tanks refusing to start moving after they spawn in an area which is unaccessible (Yes I know, working with AI is really complicated overall)
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

was the idea of using some scenarios that never happened irl (like the sowjets invading western germany), but with different forces, ever played with?

@[IINAD]darkrai666 Not in my time. Probably a lots of concepts got thrown around during the actual development phase with Obsidian, but if that was the case, it would have been shut down really quickly because the RU audience is very sensitive to such stuff and the decision to remain apolitical was taken very early on.
[
]
Yeti
:
You should definitly try invisible hud. It's cool. I hate to ask this but... BMPT-3 will come some day? It's a common question for us.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

If I keep asking, will I be gifted 'that' chally skin?  Serious question though, Is it possible to make other Spec Ops heroic and allow the player to choose which one they do?  So they could be all of the spec ops, the team has to choose which order they do them in?

@Azdule You are not gay enough for that skin.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Plans on reworking the AI pathing on some maps which ends up them getting stuck behind objects that are impossible to get to for example occasional tanks behind houses on kodiak on south side or AI tanks refusing to start moving after they spawn in an area which is unaccessible (Yes I know, working with AI is really complicated overall)

@Sukkamurmeli AI movement improvements are planned, but I can't give you any ETA.
[
10:59 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

You should definitly try invisible hud. It's cool. I hate to ask this but... BMPT-3 will come some day? It's a common question for us.

@Yeti There's no such thing as BMPT-3. I will take a guess and assume you mean the Armata platform with a 57mm turret. The answer is - maybe.
[
10:59 PM
]
Fírnen
:
Chances to see more German AFV, like the Marder 1, Puma or Lynx?
[
11:00 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

How many months to complete before the Type 89 IFV goes away? (probably my last question, ive already reached 67% of the progress of the contract reward. :slight_smile: )

@E404 At the end of august, it will be replaced by a different contract.
[
11:00 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Chances to see more German AFV, like the Marder 1, Puma or Lynx?

@Fírnen Read the rules please.
[
11:01 PM
]
Krieger22
:
Obligatory: Spec Ops faction skins and emblems? I know the Clayburn Industries and ISD logos are available through achievements, but this is not the case for the other factions (yes, that includes normal Enigma soldiers)
[
11:01 PM
]
itzjustrick
:
Will the enigma spec ops/ ai skin become available for players at some point? Or any other faction skins for that part
[
11:02 PM
]
Mobile Task Force Nu-7th 21st
:
does someone ping me
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Obligatory: Spec Ops faction skins and emblems? I know the Clayburn Industries and ISD logos are available through achievements, but this is not the case for the other factions (yes, that includes normal Enigma soldiers)

@Krieger22 I'll look into it. In theory, we could have it around October/November.
[
]
Azdule
:
cries a little for not getting skin But the 2nd part - serious question though, Is it possible to make other Spec Ops heroic and allow the player to choose which one they do?  So they could be all of the spec ops, the team has to choose which order they do them in?  So you could have run a chain of them for a bit of variety rather than running the same heroics over and over.  And having to complete them all in an order means some replaybility & perhaps an achieve for doing it in 1 weekend (mocking of course for having no life)
[
11:03 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

does someone ping me

@Mobile Task Force Nu-7th 21st SCP reference, nice :slight_smile:
[
11:05 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

cries a little for not getting skin But the 2nd part - serious question though, Is it possible to make other Spec Ops heroic and allow the player to choose which one they do?  So they could be all of the spec ops, the team has to choose which order they do them in?  So you could have run a chain of them for a bit of variety rather than running the same heroics over and over.  And having to complete them all in an order means some replaybility & perhaps an achieve for doing it in 1 weekend (mocking of course for having no life)

@Azdule Making a new heroic map out of an insane one would take, actually... hmmm, let me see. Roughly 60 percent of work compared to making an entirely new special operation for scratch. Roughly 2-5 percent of players ever play Heroics. You know where this is going, yes?
[
]
Fírnen
:

Read the rules please.

Would be a good idea to pin those then. Not everyone is going to look through this entire wall of text to find rules that may mot may not exist somewhere^^

On topic, would it be possible to implement a system that allows us to choose which garage we want to use? I want the calming rain from Moscow back^^
[
]
Komrade Monika
:
Will we ever get more prototype Soviet/Russian Vehicles for example Object 477
[
11:07 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Would be a good idea to pin those then. Not everyone is going to look through this entire wall of text to find rules that may mot may not exist somewhere^^

On topic, would it be possible to implement a system that allows us to choos which garage we want to use? I want the calming rain from Moscow back^^

@Fírnen Fair enough. I'll do that next time. As for the garage selector, hmm... it's been brought up. The problem is, the garages sometimes break with updates. For example, the halloween garage was overhauled like 2-3x already due to issues with changed lighting mechanics and other stuff. With a selector, we'd have to keep everything up to date all the time. IMO not worth it, but maybe one day.
[
11:07 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will we ever get more prototype Soviet/Russian Vehicles for example Object 477

@Komrade Monika Yes
[
11:08 PM
]
zenoniations[EATER]
:
Any plan for next theme after Spirithaven?
[
11:09 PM
]
ishamael
:
How about fixing the game for good? Lags, freezes, teleporting tanks, FPS drops are back
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any plan for next theme after Spirithaven?

@zenoniations[EATER] It's... something that is to be decided. It will almost certainly be something postapocalyptic, but there rare more postapocalyptic types. Stalker is different from Fallout or Metro 2033 or... well, you know.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

How about fixing the game for good? Lags, freezes, teleporting tanks, FPS drops are back

@ishamael No game is ever fixed for good. But the next patch has plenty of fixes in this regard.
[
11:10 PM
]
Uziela
:
Infantry commands will be on anytime soon ?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Infantry commands will be on anytime soon ?

@Uziela In the relatively near future, yes.
[
]
M8 Greyhound
:
Are more infantry squads that can deploy multiple troops planned in the future? Currently the only one that can do so is the AT squad, the others can only deploy 1 troop.
[
]
Fírnen
:
Would it a possible to open the development tools used to create client-side things like garages or the skin of your own vehicle (as visible to you only, not others) to the playerbase? War Thunder, where I know this kind of system from, allows people to create things like custom hangars and skins for client-side use.
[
11:11 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Would it a possible to open the development tools used to create client-side things like garages or the skin of your own vehicle (as visible to you only, not others) to the playerbase? War Thunder, where I know this kind of system from, allows people to create things like custom hangars and skins for client-side use.

@Fírnen No. That is never going to happen.
[
]
Komrade Monika
:
I got another one will we get even more MLRSs in the near future
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are more infantry squads that can deploy multiple troops planned in the future? Currently the only one that can do so is the AT squad, the others can only deploy 1 troop.

@M8 Greyhound Tentatively yes.
[
]
Sukkamurmeli
:
We have tanks like  TTB, M1A2C, Hellfire + most of the t10 tanks with "Additional progression upgrades" which dont require u to do them to unlock a next tank / Get it to renoved status", so the question follows, are there plans to create a sub group for those type of vehicles like "Modules still to be unlocked" or is it all up to a player to manually check if everything is unlocked "in a sense of "True Mastery" sort of ? (Sorry this is abit messy of a question, but its hard to get it into words)
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

I got another one will we get even more MLRSs in the near future

@Komrade Monika No. I answered that one already twice.
[
11:12 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

We have tanks like  TTB, M1A2C, Hellfire + most of the t10 tanks with "Additional progression upgrades" which dont require u to do them to unlock a next tank / Get it to renoved status", so the question follows, are there plans to create a sub group for those type of vehicles like "Modules still to be unlocked" or is it all up to a player to manually check if everything is unlocked "in a sense of "True Mastery" sort of ? (Sorry this is abit messy of a question, but its hard to get it into words)

@Sukkamurmeli Well, hmm, possibly. Like a filter?
[
11:13 PM
]
stang3110
:
About the infantry commands/controls: is it also planned to be able to move individual soldiers or only give the whole squad a moving order? And iirc, wasn't actual player control of infantry also planned? How would that work out?
[
11:14 PM
]
[CM]MaciekM4a4
:

About the infantry commands/controls: is it also planned to be able to move individual soldiers or only give the whole squad a moving order? And iirc, wasn't actual player control of infantry also planned? How would that work out?

@stang3110 Have you played Heliborne?
[
11:14 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

@stang3110 Whole squad. You aim at a point on terrain, press a button, they move there. The actual infantry control (FPS) was planned very early on but dropped due to technical complexity/abusiveness.
[
11:15 PM
]
Just Your Average Hobo
:
i am curious, when you use smoke screen, the enemy drops off the screen but you stay in the 'white eye' spotted state, is that intentional ?
[
11:16 PM
]
Fírnen
:

No. That is never going to happen.

Might I ask why? Allowing people to create their own garage with assets from the game would not harm balance (obviously), wouldn't cost the devs unnecessary time (since they aren't responsible for fixing a custom made garage, that's up to the people who created it) and it also doesn't cut into monetization, since it's not something that's monetized to begin with. I fail to see a downside.
[
11:16 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

i am curious, when you use smoke screen, the enemy drops off the screen but you stay in the 'white eye' spotted state, is that intentional ?

@Just Your Average Hobo Generally, no. There are still some lingering issues with this system that will be corrected in the next hotfix.
[
11:17 PM
]
Uziela
:
is the T8+ leo line gonna get a buff ? they are just not a proper mbt atm
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Might I ask why? Allowing people to create their own garage with assets from the game would not harm balance (obviously), wouldn't cost the devs unnecessary time (since they aren't responsible for fixing a custom made garage, that's up to the people who created it) and it also doesn't cut into monetization, since it's not something that's monetized to begin with. I fail to see a downside.

@Fírnen There's no benefit to it. This game does not have the critical mass of players needed to form a strong modding community that would draw in more people and doing it for the two three guys interested is, simply put. not worth it.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

is the T8+ leo line gonna get a buff ? they are just not a proper mbt atm

@Uziela Yes, we are looking at rebalancing the classes as a whole. Don't worry, no Balance 2.0 level stuff. Just to mitigate power creeop.
[
11:21 PM
]
Qbicle
:
Regarding secondary objectives in PVE, they don't seem to provide much incentives.
E.g. why go out of the way to get some helicopters in Prometheus and miss out on damage, only to lose out on some mission progress (damage, assists, spot damage etc)? The extra credits do not seem attractive enough for many.
That said, are secondary objectives staying as they are, or are there plans to address this issue?
[
11:22 PM
]
ishamael
:
How far can modding go? It was publicly stated on unofficial modders forum that they see nothing wrong in things like skins with modules hitboxes what, in my opinion, gives advantage against other players. How are you control the mods?
[
]
Sukkamurmeli
:
Yeah, Like a filter "modules still to unlock" as tanks with additional upgrades are renowed before everything is truly done if you are going for "complete everything in a tank" kind of a situation and most of the time pepole might forget there is still "stuff to grind"
[
]
zenoniations[EATER]
:
New vehicle mechanics soon? Which one will be interesting for you (if you can disclose or give us some hint)?
[
11:23 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Regarding secondary objectives in PVE, they don't seem to provide much incentives.
    E.g. why go out of the way to get some helicopters in Prometheus and miss out on damage, only to lose out on some mission progress (damage, assists, spot damage etc)? The extra credits do not seem attractive enough for many.
    That said, are secondary objectives staying as they are, or are there plans to address this issue?

@Qbicle I'd have to see the specific numbers but, in general, ignoring secondaries significantly reduces your reward multipliers. It's always possible there is a bug, but that's how it's supposed to work.
[
11:24 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

How far can modding go? It was publicly stated on unofficial modders forum that they see nothing wrong in things like skins with modules hitboxes what, in my opinion, gives advantage against other players. How are you control the mods?

@ishamael I am pretty sure nobody official said that and creating hitbox skins will make us shut down all modding immediately.
[
11:24 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

New vehicle mechanics soon? Which one will be interesting for you (if you can disclose or give us some hint)?

@zenoniations[EATER] Relatively. The closest one is, I think, the next contract one.
[
11:25 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Yeah, Like a filter "modules still to unlock" as tanks with additional upgrades are renowed before everything is truly done if you are going for "complete everything in a tank" kind of a situation and most of the time pepole might forget there is still "stuff to grind"

@Sukkamurmeli Got it. Noting it down.
[
11:25 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

@zenoniations[EATER] Ah sorry, MECHANICS. Damn. No, I think the next vehicle will be fairly conventional (for a change)
[
11:26 PM
]
KiryuCoco
:
was it intentional that on the pve map ricochet that the secondary objectives are placed that way? an earlier version of the map there is a way to head south and access the secondary that way on the bottom of the map? is there any reason why the south/bottom way was blocked off as of the current version?
[
11:27 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

was it intentional that on the pve map ricochet that the secondary objectives are placed that way? an earlier version of the map there is a way to head south and access the secondary that way on the bottom of the map? is there any reason why the south/bottom way was blocked off as of the current version?

@KiryuCoco That's a question I'd have to ask the developer responsible. Not even sure who that was at the moment, the change happened some time ago. But yes, no objectives are placed randomly.
[
11:28 PM
]
Vigilatne
:
What about missions completing before secondaries can be completed, scorpio for example doesnt instantly complete when all enemies are eliminated but only when the secondary is done or failed as well
[
11:30 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

What about missions completing before secondaries can be completed, scorpio for example doesnt instantly complete when all enemies are eliminated but only when the secondary is done or failed as well

@Vigilatne It's not a perfect system. If there are specific issues such as this, we can see what we can do to address them.
[
11:30 PM
]
AoToA
:
is there no plan to make korean font for translation? i can do translation in game words. i already finish most of official news like tanks information and story so far kind of things. ofcourse still do translation update news on dcinside(web site name kind of korean reddit) armored warfare minor galary. well, it cuz korean cc seems like just use translator for translating news. and the quality of that translation is honestry bad so no one read that. anyway can you ask for make korean font?
[
11:32 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

is there no plan to make korean font for translation? i can do translation in game words. i already finish most of official news like tanks information and story so far kind of things. ofcourse still do translation update news on dcinside(web site name kind of korean reddit) armored warfare minor galary. well, it cuz korean cc seems like just use translator for translating news. and the quality of that translation is honestry bad so no one read that. anyway can you ask for make korean font?

@AoToA I can ask but given how limited the Korean playerbase is, I wouldn't expect much.
[
11:32 PM
]
Rhamnus
:
Unsure if this question has been asked yet, but is it possible to have previous contract mission vehicles come in on rotation like we currently have with the old Special Operations?
[
11:33 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Unsure if this question has been asked yet, but is it possible to have previous contract mission vehicles come in on rotation like we currently have with the old Special Operations?

@Rhamnus Sadly, no. They might be on sale at some point.
[
11:34 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
Alright. Last questions.
[
]
KiryuCoco
:
T72B3 sunray or green for sale when?
[
]
Moufo [+8 GMT]
:
Will AI Infantry be added to normal PvE maps for the sake of allowing PvE players to do "Kill Infantry" contracts? Currently only SH chapter 1 has infantry to kill for PvE players.
[
]
Azdule
:
Will there be any plans to add any further wild cards to Glops to change it up a bit? or to change the existing ones?
[
]
Beeda2004
:
@SilentstalkerFTR it will return in 0,33 removed pve maps who was broken?
[
11:35 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

T72B3 sunray or green for sale when?

@KiryuCoco Not sure. Not soon, we sold the T-72B3 quite a few times recently. The market is saturated.
[
11:36 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

@SilentstalkerFTR it will return in 0,33 removed pve maps who was broken?

@Beeda2004 Not quite. Turns out, Tiger's Claw isn't as much broken as it is pretty fucked, but they enabled it for China anyway because China. As long as the Chinese don't protest, I don't think it'll get any love.
[
]
[CSGW]Skara_Lone_Wolf
:
There is an issue with returning to the garage after your tank is destroyed, it loads to 100% but nothing else happens.
[
]
Qbicle
:
Some vehicles have machine guns modelled but do not have them available in game (e.g. Wilk XC-8). Is that intentional?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will there be any plans to add any further wild cards to Glops to change it up a bit? or to change the existing ones?

@Azdule At this point GLOPS is pretty much a finished mode development-wise. I wouldn't expect innovations any time soon (or at all)
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Some vehicles have machine guns modelled but do not have them available in game (e.g. Wilk XC-8). Is that intentional?

@Qbicle Wilk XC8 should have a MG... will look into it
[
11:37 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

There is an issue with returning to the garage after your tank is destroyed, it loads to 100% but nothing else happens.

@[CSGW]Skara_Lone_Wolf Known issue. Fixed next hotfix.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will AI Infantry be added to normal PvE maps for the sake of allowing PvE players to do "Kill Infantry" contracts? Currently only SH chapter 1 has infantry to kill for PvE players.

@Moufo [+8 GMT] No.
[
]
zenoniations[EATER]
:
More Chinese vehicle planned?
[
]
stang3110
:
Why did vehicles like the Griffin 50mm receive a MG but 2AX didn't? Weird choice imo
[
11:38 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Why did vehicles like the Griffin 50mm receive a MG but 2AX didn't? Weird choice imo

@stang3110 2AX does not have it modeled. Maybe in the future.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

More Chinese vehicle planned?

@zenoniations[EATER] Yes.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
Aaaaaaaaaand that's about it. Sorry, got a call with my boss right now.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
Thanks for the questions
[
11:39 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
Will try to find the answers to those where I promised

Edited by Haswell
Added raw dump (see edit history)

Spoiler

hmmm yes can't wait to see what they rebalance tiers 9 and 10

probably going to make either alot of tanks broken or completely useless

I do Love AW despite being a hardcore piss taker of the too many SNAFU's they keep doing.

The main thrust & backbone of any Armoured Warfare has & is MBT's. These fools have lost sight of that fact so badly the game & player base are suffering.The supposed balance was a complete nonsense. MBT's now reduced to crawling at a snail's pace. Playing peek a boo, shoot, hide. AI is approaching way too OP. The massive reduction in reputation & xp in the name of balance. i.e. Slowing player progression down. Close to a standstill now. How on earth that can be attractive & retaining to new players? I fail to see.  I know living in the past is not helpful. However the game at 0.18 was truly brilliant. Yes current graphics have improved tremendously. But back then the game was fast, furious, exciting & fantastic Fun. Then OE were run off for having the temerity to warn Mail ru against getting too greedy too soon. Yes I fully understand that the game needs to generate income & profit. However the rushins have never grasped a very simple economic fact. Price too high & loose customers. For sure high real cash spending whales are attractive in any business model. But those sort of folk aren't in their thousands. Here's a basic economic model. Is it better to wait for 1 $1,000.00 sale, or to be rushed at the tills by 100 folk willing to spend $10.00 every single minute of the day & night?

AW BIKE.jpg

5 hours ago, Nepp said:

hmmm yes can't wait to see what they rebalance tiers 9 and 10

probably going to make either alot of tanks broken or completely useless

Can it get any worse than it is now? I personally doubt it.

@WildBiker There won't be any good MBTs in PVE as long as shit like T15 exists and difficulty is achieved by putting in more HP rather than making Bots less stupid. It's simply a PVE problem not a general tank problem. The days of Obsidian are long gone who knows what they would have done to the game in the future. 

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

Yeah the big issue man in high tier pve is the atgm sniping, PL-01s light you up then the spam begins, playing anything soft skinned is asking to eat a atgm to the face, oh lieutenants effectively ruin scouting due to their bullshit vision hack. The biggest issue between tier 9&10 balance is the penetration and alpha blowout versus their tier 9 counterparts.

• No plans for a better dirt toggle because the system took a lot of dev time already.

It could take even less time and money if someone bothered to ask the question whether majority of players wants to see it in the first place, in which degree this dirt should be seen etc etc

• Termi 2K replacement was controversial even internally, no plans to replace other existing premium vehicles.

Some people minds are apparently driven by something else than just a desire to make a profit, and address tanks performance issues with lesser blood, which means - keep owners of older termi happy and make some cash - but no, that is not our way, Komrads.

Addendum to the Q&A:

4:14 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
@here Commanders, I promised I'd bring up your issues and feedback with the developers and some of the questions got answered this morning. Here's what I found out:

Regarding the Type 74 and Seongun status:

"Both Type 74 and Seongun look like they deal more damage than they ideally should. But the analysis is hard due to their extreme popularity. This can make win rate look perfect, like it is now, even if the tank is OP, and it makes it harder to guess how much OP it is."

We might adjust them in the future, but only a little, not nerfing them to the ground.

Regarding the XM247:

"XM247 has indeed too good stats in PvE, though in PvP it is still good but with not that big margin for nerf. So we definetely can nerf it, but to make it really effective nerf for PvE and keep it playable in PvP at the same time we need to be careful."

In short, we'll run an analysis. It's on our radar now.

General

- We currently don't intend to remove the BP vehicle requirement for BP missions (it makes the missions accessible to everyone by default, you don't have to have anything specific to participate in the event) but we'll review player feedback, actual metrics and see what's what
- Workshop/Overprogression garage filter will be added
- Meltdown PvE map will be reviewed and possibly returned, but it's been shelved for a while now, so it needs a QA check
[
4:22 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
Oh two more things:

- Someone asked about the viewrange creep of MBTs pushing scouts out of business - yes, this is a real concern that will be addressed in the future
- We'll look into M1A1 Storm's ramming damage

Spoiler

13 hours ago, Haswell said:

GLOPS is inherently imbalanced, has core gameplay flaws and not very popular. Development for GLOPS is effectively finished, don't expect big changes.

This kind of sucks because there are certain maps that do suck, there are some that are actually fun.  I understand why it might be taken as not being very popular but it sucks that they are taking it away.  it is different than regular rando-PvP matches in a good way.

No plans for map blacklists or manual picking in any mode.

When WoT introduced this, a lot of people complained that it seemed to be a cop-out for how certain maps needed to be balanced and fixed but the devs didn't want to fix them under the cry of "it takes too long to do".  Some of the mod makers said that they had to tools and could make something more workable in a really reasonable amount of time and someone did but they were silenced about it.

York may get rebalanced.

NO WAY!  What?  Say it isn't so.  Not that people have been complaining about it for how long now?  The biggest issue is that there is no reason for it to have the amount of pen it does at tier 5.

Nork Tonk is overperforming. Type 74 and Type 10 are okay right now.

To me, the SeonGun seems to be more a one-trick pony in someways with the tap-doubletap-tap burst damage.  Other than that it's an okay MBT.  I could see the shot time between the missiles being changed but again that's my opinion on it.

Type 74 and Type 10 are okay right now.

This is a good sign.  The Type 74 shows moments of it being a good tank, but I'd have to get it fully upgraded to make sure my opinion would hold true.

.....and Type 10 are okay right now.

This makes my heart happy :classic_love:

No MLRS class because it will always be broken. (note: what the hell is the Pinbad then?)

The Pindad once I played it really made me take a look at how this was implimented.  It's "arty-not-arty".  It's not good enough to be arty, and it's hard as hell to use without the "arty-view" mode which could change one's evaluation of it.

There will be another Raid. (note: OH GOD PLEASE NO)

FTFY

No MG for the Shadow. Maybe for the 2AX.

There are a couple of MBT's that don't have a co-axial MG.  I wonder if the 2AX didn't get it because of how the gun sits would sit in the turret and if there would be room for it in the classical location.  But the T-14 has it's MG on top of the turret in a remote mount....

Planned overhaul of vehicles to make older ones more relevant, in order to reduce powercreep.

gEt tHe pItChFoRkS!  This one is going to get buggered up.

No plans for a better dirt toggle because the system took a lot of dev time already. (note: just mod it out)

To be honest, who really asked for it?  I'm sure that there were probably better things to work on than trying to implement this system.  I don't know how many people know that there is as a slider now to adjust how much of it you can see in the garage.

SS isn't happy with the current tester/playtesting approach, but the devs are in charge.

NO WAY?  Really?   

In all honesty, thanks @Silentstalker for bringing this up.

"If you were not birthed with claws or fangs, store bought will do just fine."

Both Type 74 and Seongun look like they deal more damage than they ideally should.

Who would've tought :snrk:

We currently don't intend to remove the BP vehicle requirement for BP missions (it makes the missions accessible to everyone by default, you don't have to have anything specific to participate in the event) but we'll review player feedback, actual metrics and see what's what

I hope this won't be implemented into future BPs. Right now this really kills the last bit of motivation I have to play the game

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

4 hours ago, LeoAegisMaximus said:

The biggest issue between tier 9&10 balance is the penetration and alpha blowout versus their tier 9 counterparts.

When AW started, the thing I like the most that WoT can't seem to get through their head is that tier 10's were not part of that "untouchable" class.  It was possible for a tier 8 to take down a tier 10, but you had to work for it.  Now if you are up-tiered in a PvP match you can just throw your hands up because of how some of the newer tanks that make tier 10 have this advanced armor and makes it harder to get through.  Likewise in a tier 10 you can cut through anything that is a tier 8 because of the alpha damage and the pen ability versus their armor layout.

3 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

I hope this won't be implemented into future BPs. Right now this really kills the last bit of motivation I have to play the game

It also makes it far to even the playing field for new players coming in.  Unlike in some other games its something that doesn't present this huge obstacle to a new player and could keep them around a bit longer.

"If you were not birthed with claws or fangs, store bought will do just fine."

15 hours ago, Haswell said:

GLOPS is inherently imbalanced, has core gameplay flaws and not very popular. Development for GLOPS is effectively finished, don't expect big changes.

It's not inherently imbalanced, unless the MM packs one side with retards, and one with the only 3-man Platoon of Scum-strela-ophelia exploiters. 

Who's fault is it if that happens? I think it's the devs isn't it. 

Next, compare Glops, where you have a chance of making a comeback, to pvp where the snowball/Lanchester's Laws effect, means every match is finished once one team gets 2 vehicles ahead. Now which one of those is inherently imbalanced, idiots. 

Also, recently I played 60 Games in a rosomak, 30 on my main acc. And 30 on a dump account from years ago. As an experiment. 

Can you guess how many of those 60 were on the good maps: Barren Divide/Waterway/Grindelwald/Desert Crossing, PUT TOGETHER? 

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ONE.   ZERO. 

If Glops is "unpopular", maybe it has something to do with  never getting the good maps, and 2/5 of them being on useless, crappy Narrows. 

Whose fault is it that this happens? I THINK IT'S THE DEVS.... or maybe I secretly hacked the code repository and slept-coded something and fucked up the Glops rotation to make it as boring as possible? 

Oh no, wait it was the devs wasn't it. 

For fucks sake. 

(with apologies for profanity, if you wish, but I'm annoyed)

Edited by Lenticulas
Oh I'm just getting started... (see edit history)
  • Upvote 1

"Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth."