Sign in to follow this  
knutliott

Stay Home gift

Weird... my in-game message only said that I received a Type 96B and a VT5 - no mention of the K21 - plus the 14 days of Premium and the 5 Platinum Battlefield Glory boosts.

But in inventory it was even worse than that - I did not, in fact, receive a Type 96B rental.  At least not a 7-day rental.  It's possible that I received a 1-day rental because I now have 2 of those in inventory, but I have no 7-day Type 96B and no 7-day K21.  I do have a 7-day VT5, but can't say for certain that it just arrived.  It may have already been there.

I also can't say for certain whether or not I received the 14-day Premium or the 5 boosts.  My totals for those look familiar, which makes me think I did not receive those.

So if you have not already picked up your free gift, make sure you get screenshots of your totals before you get it and open it.  I get the feeling there's something wrong with it.  I for sure did not get a message saying that I'd received a 7-day K21 (and yes I checked to make sure that it wasn't just off the side of the screen and needed to be scrolled to).

9 hours ago, knutliott said:

I did not, in fact, receive a Type 96B rental

Have you checked the garage? Mine was instantly activated iirc. Quite sure I received the 14 days of prem (Why is AW so generous with prem days btw?).

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

I got my K21 rental, didn't get the others since I owned them. Dunno if I got the boosts, I don't track their numbers; I also have so many I don't really care if I got them or not. And I do track the numbers of my prem days, but didn't check.

And yeah, like TeyKey said... when given rentals like this... they are auto used and show in your garage, they wont be in your inventory. Rentals in your inventory are from crates only.

Worked for me, received three rental tanks. Did not check for premium time or boosts, but AW is really generous. Played for 1.5 months or so now and received about the same in premium time. Also very nice you can activate it when you want to! :classic_biggrin:

11 hours ago, TeyKey1 said:

Have you checked the garage? Mine was instantly activated iirc. Quite sure I received the 14 days of prem (Why is AW so generous with prem days btw?).

Ah, yes that's exactly what happened.  I found them and have now moved them to reserve where I put all rentals so that when they're expired they're not cluttering up my garage.

And I presume that's also why I didn't receive notification of the K21, because I already owned that vehicle and so did not receive it.

Thanks for the clarification.

You can't sell them, you can only remove them off your garage; and I have never heard someone say the expired rentals count for the tank ownership bonus. The only reason to keep expired tanks is if you put retros on them and dont want the sell the retros for lower than what you paid.

9 hours ago, TekNicTerror said:

I have never heard someone say the expired rentals count for the tank ownership bonus. The only reason to keep expired tanks is if you put retros on them and dont want the sell the retros for lower than what you paid.

They do.  I'm not sure why, but they definitely do.  Or at least did... I haven't actually tested it for some time, but I tested it by checking my ownership bonus, then activating a rental, and then checking again after the rental expired.  The rental added to the bonus and that added bonus did not go away when the rental expired.

I have something over 20 rentals in my "Reserve" list for exactly that purpose.