Sign in to follow this  
Zemosu

Tell me this is not majr BS

Look at this BS:

image.png.d36d365da86a161d1d9e28233e3ea817.png

image.png.74bb82d5982b612bbae91f942ec36e28.png

Are they retarded or do they believe us to be?(starting to think it's the latter)

Welcome to gambling crates. Sometimes they roll good... Sometimes they don't. I'd suggest not buying that, obviously. I picked up a tier 7 duplicate for gold value, seen a lot of 9s and even a few 10s drop out of these. They're kinda weighted to 5-7, it seems.

Yep, that's seems about right...

Most of my rolls were shit, but I've gotten a tier 8 before, which I picked up despite it being a duplicate. Tis the life of a tank collector turned gold hoarder...

But on a serious note, WoT premium prices cannot compare to AW's despite the shitty practice of loot crates.

Yeah, I rolled a 7 that I grabbed for the same reason, but then rolled a 5 and shrugged.  Same with the other three crates right now, I'll buy 'em if they're worth $3, or they can just sit there if not. I won't buy trash to clear a crate.

• Upvote 1

Yeah mine is offering to sell me a Tier 4 Ontos for $8.50 and claiming that it's 50% off.

Um... no... Tier 4 vehicles should be $5 to start with...

Well, the crate itself is $8.50, not the tanks that are inside, like Komi said, it's gambling. Either you lose, either you win. At least you don't totally go into the unknown and you can see what you got before buying them

2 hours ago, knutliott said:

Yeah mine is offering to sell me a Tier 4 Ontos for $8.50 and claiming that it's 50% off.

Um... no... Tier 4 vehicles should be $5 to start with...

well, that's how it is those day. But AW isn't known for their amazing promotion and such. (never forget the overpriced packs)

At least they made a preview of gamble box content, so one can think at least twice if it is actually worth to spend money on it. Never seen anything worthy myself in preview on "free" open crates, mostly "smiles". Some hardcore gambling people accept that "won" of item with price tag below price of box as just a "expectable" loss. 

I got some Tier 4 vehicle - can't remember what it was...might've been an LAV. Also got a T72 B3...which I already have. So I just left it at that. Got around 9k gold but nothing to spend it on, so figured I didn't need the extra from a duplicate tank.

Won't be bothering with any more crates, if this is all we can expect.