Sign in to follow this  
Haswell

[NEWS] A bunch of contests going on

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/battle-path-contest-killing-spree

The objective of this contest is as follows – between June 9 and June 14, 2020, play the Random Battles mode and try to obtain the highest amount of kills possible in one battle. Take a screenshot of your result screen and post it in our dedicated Discord Channel.

The players with the most kills will receive the access to the Enigma’s Legacy Battle Path!

What this means is that if the top player achieves 4 kills, all players who also achieve 4 kills and submit their results to the appropriate channel will receive the prize as well.

However, here comes the plot twist:

• You must be driving an Asian vehicle
  • Only kills against other Asian vehicles count

Here’s the list of vehicles we consider Asian:

List of Asian Vehicles (Click to Open)
Spoiler

• Type 59 IIA
  • Type 69
  • Type 79
  • Type 80-II
  • Type 85-IIM
  • Type 90-II
  • Type 99
  • Type 99A
  • Type 99A2
  • Type 99A2-140
  • Type 96
  • Type 96A
  • Type 96B
  • VT4
  • VT5
  • K2 Black Panther
  • WZ-1224
  • Type 90
  • K1A1
  • ZBL-08
  • ZBD-86
  • Type 89 IFV
  • K21
  • ST1
  • Type 16 MCV
  • PTZ-89
  • QN-506
  • AFT-10
  • SBS Pindad
  • Type 74
  • Type 10 Hitomaru
  • Seongun-915

Please note:

• This contest ends on June 14, 2020, at 23:59 CEST
  • The winner has to achieve at least two kills
  • Only results from the (PvP) Random Battle mode count
  • You can submit as many results as you want
  • Please note that if you already have your Battle Path access and win, you will receive 3.000 Battle Coins instead

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/damage-contest-type-74

We’ll be asking you to deal as much damage as you can while driving the Type 74 Premium MBT and post the screenshot of your result in the dedicated contest channel on Discord. You can compete in three categories, separated by mode:

• PvP (Random Battles)
  • Global Operations
  • PvE (non-Spec Ops only, Hardcore difficulty)

However, please note that you can only win in one of the categories. The best result for each mode will be rewarded with the Iraqi T-55 Enigma Tier 3 Premium MBT and 5.000 Battle Coins.

Make sure that your submission includes the following information along with the screenshot: Your in-game nickname, mode and your result.

Please note:

• The contest ends on June 18, 16:00 CEST
  • One player can only submit one result (so make sure you submit your best one)
  • Platoons are not allowed
  • If you own the T-55 Enigma already, you will receive its price in Gold instead

Feels like a lot of work for only a handful of coins. The T-55 is a nice touch, but I'd stay away from it because tier 3 is generally awful.

Good luck to anyone trying for them!

Spoiler

I'll probably do the damage contest in PvE because I'm playing the Type-74 there anyways.

If I manage to get a few extra BC (and maybe some gold from the duplicate T-55) out of it I'm not going to complain.

I don't see any entries for PvE yet, but that's not surprising considering that we're only allowed 1 entry. Everybody is going to wait until the last day before posting their best result (my best result is currently 17k on Umbrella of all things).

Yeah, save it up!  And if you get something *really* amazing, save your replay as well, just to be sure!  Trust me, save that replay!

Edited by Komitadjie (see edit history)

What's really sad is the fact they could be using the game itself to record players damages (and whatever else) for contests like these instead of relying on players themselves to record their deeds.

So, after checking the contest Discord channel, I found that my 27,978 damage PvE game was the highest damage score for the Type 74 damage contest.

image.png.e9c29ea603ea3192efdd90560968ee9c.png

Naturally, I was expecting to either be contacted by one of the mods or have the reward show up in my garage one day. After waiting a few days without either of the expected outcomes happening, I decided to go look at the contest channel to see what was up. I found this:

image.thumb.png.723fc610b46497feea8432ba3ef5877c.png

I am really fucking salty right now.

Can someone please explain why this happened and how I can go about claiming my prize?

Edited by MK_Regular (see edit history)

Shortly after Maciek announced the initial results, someone reported that you platooned up for the PVE damage results. You may have been disqualified because of that.

It's best for you to contact SS and/or Maciek if you do have screenshots/replay that can otherwise disprove such accusation.

aMcZOFg.png

On 6/23/2020 at 2:39 PM, Qbicle said:

Shortly after Maciek announced the initial results, someone reported that you platooned up for the PVE damage results. You may have been disqualified because of that.

It's best for you to contact SS and/or Maciek if you do have screenshots/replay that can otherwise disprove such accusation.

I almost never platoon up unless I'm trying to farm a BP mission or something, and I definitely remember that I was not in a platoon for that match. I will have to contact one of the mods when they're on and give them the replay.

Edit: I was told to put the screenshots and replay in a dropbox or google drive folder. I'm leaving the link here so I don't forget about it.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1stxFaeylgt8uUlvLl_zJtes5SsTqJmKj?usp=sharing

Edited by MK_Regular (see edit history)

Send replay and screen directly to Maciek to show it's false accusation, he's the one in charge of contest and such after all