Edit History

Katsumoto

Katsumoto

To start the discussion here beginning right meow:

< A review that I'm going to right goes here >

A quick run down:

• This thing is a light tank that is classed as an MBT.  It's almost as if the K2 and the Harimau had a bastard half-child.
  • Great gun handling.  For those of you that know me and how I feel about the Leopards in general, the gun handling is better than the Leopards.  Min spread is at 0.060 with an aim time of 1.38 seconds.  Shot placement at distance in PvP is not a problem as long as you can pen it.
  • 4 round autoloader: You can get off 4 rounds in about 5.3 seconds.  AP is about 2250 and HEAT is about 2700 in burst damage.  In PVE you will run out of ammo.  Even with Alisa I still run out.  My PvE match damage output is 24k with a high of 35k but you have to drive it like you stole it.  Time between shots is 1.78 seconds with a full reload of the autoloader at 11.8 seconds (or 12.44 second at the default) with a sustained DPM as listed in the game specs of over 8000 per minute.  My hate for Bradley's not withstanding, this thing will eat T-15 bots with ease.  With Cortez and HEAT, Bradley's go away in 2 shots.
  • With the augmented optics v2 vision is out to 518 meters.  Right now I'm using Douglas to train him up and he's just a lowely 2nd LT right now.
  • Best in class camo for an MBT.
  • 3000 HP starting off.  It'll for the most part shrug off hits from anything in the beginning but it gets squishy afterwards once the NERA gets worn out.  Protection wise it is okay, still trying to work out the kinks in the armor mechanics for this thing and learning when to shift between MBT and LT modes with it as far as shot avoidance.  With it weighing in at 40 tons, you can not ram stuff with it and not expect to take a huge chunk of damage from it (pro tip: don't trying to ram a Merkava 4).
  • Getting up over 50 kph is not a problem and will pace the Altay and K2 (with hybrid power plant) up hill.

I can see this thing getting the crap nerfed out of it.

Katsumoto

Katsumoto

To start the discussion here beginning right meow:

< A review that I'm going to right goes here >

A quick run down:

• This thing is a light tank that is classed as an MBT.  It's almost as if the K2 and the Harimau had a bastard half-child.
  • Great gun handling.  For those of you that know me and how I feel about the Leopards in general, the gun handling is better than the Leopards.  Min spread is at 0.060 with an aim time of 1.38 seconds.  Shot placement at distance in PvP is not a problem as long as you can pen it.
  • 4 round autoloader: You can get off 4 rounds in about 5.3 seconds.  AP is about 2250 and HEAT is about 2700 in burst damage.  In PVE you will run out of ammo.  Even with Alisa I still run out.  My PvE match damage output is 24k with a high of 35k but you have to drive it like you stole it.  Time between shots is 1.78 seconds with a full reload of the autoloader at 11.8 seconds (or 12.44 second at the default) with a sustained DPM as listed in the game specs of over 8000 per minute.  My hate for Bradley's not withstanding, this thing will eat T-15 bots with ease.  With Cortez and HEAT, Bradley's go away in 2 shots.
  • With the augmented optics v2 vision is out to 518 meters.  Right now I'm using Douglas to train him up and he's just a lowely 2nd LT right now.
  • Best in class camo for an MBT.
  • 3000 HP starting off.  It'll for the most part shrug off hits from anything in the beginning but it gets squishy afterwards once the NERA gets worn out.  Protection wise it is okay, still trying to work out the kinks in the armor mechanics for this thing and learning when to shift between MBT and LT modes with it as far as shot avoidance.  With it weighing in at 40 tons, you can not ram stuff with it and not expect to take a huge chunk of damage from it (pro tip: don't trying to ram a Merkava 4).
  • Getting up over 50 kph is not a problem and will pace the Altay and K2 (with hybrid power plant) up hill.

I can see this thing getting the crap nerfed out of it.