Sign in to follow this  
TeyKey1

In Development: Second Spirithaven Raid

I am interested in the skins...wanna see how all they all animate and what effect they have on FPS..

Cos I love nothing more than tanking other's FPS from shooting PELE auto cannons or causing explosions...so I can imagine a flaming tank might cause an issue or two..

The Abrams skin looks decent too. I don't like skin animations mostly but it's hard to tell without having them tested yourself during a battle or two. But compared to the last raid this is surely a huge step up, even if some people will be absolutely disgusted by those.

4 hours ago, Azdule said:

and what effect they have on FPS..

IIRC SS mentioned on Discord that they shouldn't have a noticeable impact on performance. If they do you should get a new processing potato. But  we have to see. It's what I feared the most when I saw the Doom Lelkek :winkseal:

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

15 hours ago, TeyKey1 said:

The Abrams skin looks decent too. I don't like skin animations mostly but it's hard to tell without having them tested yourself during a battle or two. But compared to the last raid this is surely a huge step up, even if some people will be absolutely disgusted by those.

IIRC SS mentioned on Discord that they shouldn't have a noticeable impact on performance. If they do you should get a new processing potato. But  we have to see. It's what I feared the most when I saw the Doom Lelkek :winkseal:

Ahh yes...it shouldn't tank FPS...like the drones in MC chapter 4 shouldn't...or deploying infantry...or auto cannon spamming from multiple tanks...yet they all do.

Perfectly optimised, like all things should be.

In b4 playing one of these tanks kills Has' laptop