Edit History

Schlock

Schlock

I know he's here on his own will and not officially, but he's still posting under his well known name, avatar, so, whether he likes it or not, he's still the face of the company posting like a 21 year old incel on reddit.

Not to turn this thread into "let's shit on silentstalker", but "let's shit on mycom", there are some good ideas for Raid. Reroll and Raider tokens, for example, are good, however the implementation overall sucks. "Get xxx damage in low tier MBT, but only highest damage counts" is one of those dumb things. I could work if game was properly balanced, but it isn't. When low-tier games are populated by DCAs and Yorks, it is literally the roll of the dice will you be able to enter into PvE missions without one of there and then you have a chance to finish the mission. Higher tier missions suffer from same problem with Terminator/T-15 infestation. And again, you have to roll the dice and hope you will enter a mission without a T-15 that will do 45,000 damage without breaking a sweat. And since T-15 are the most played vehicle in T10 PvE, good luck with that.

Replace "do damage" with "tank damage" for MBTs would work, for example. Or rewrite the "only highest damage counts" with "only highest damage amongst vehicles of your own class" would also be something to consider.

But again, with 3.0 balance dumbdown and rapid reversal of well-deserved Terminator AC nerf, my expectacions are very, very limited.

Schlock

Schlock

I know he's here on his own will and not officially, but he's still posting under his well known name, avatar, so, whether he likes it or not, he's still the face of the company posting like a 21 year old incel on reddit.