Sebastian_Grimm

AW bingo.

Hello all. Made this as a little joke. I wanted to make most of them related to the battle path, but was running out of ideas. So some are bp themed, and the others are just your average memes from the game. Have fun completing it. If you win, make sure to tell me.

EnigmaBingo.png

• Upvote 5

Excellent, superbly done!

But I have a (possibility stupid) question, how do I identify a PvE elitist? I can identify a pvp elitist, because they bloody well all are.

"Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth."

4 hours ago, Lenticulas said:

Excellent, superbly done!

But I have a (possibility stupid) question, how do I identify a PvE elitist? I can identify a pvp elitist, because they bloody well all are.

pvp and pve elitist have very similar behaviours: both think their game mode is the superior and the other is an idiot. Most pve elitist, when playing pvp, will argue that pvp players are potatoes, full of unbalanced teams, and with a very long queue time, which makes it challenging for them to wait a few minutes, due to their short attention spam. Because of the previous reasons, they act as they are too good for pvp players, and scream at them that they are too good to carry them in pvp.

Did you intentionally make this hard to win? I'm getting so many 4/5s.

:drunkseal:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Sebastian_Grimm said:

I actually think I should have made it harder, by moving a few slots around.

I thought we had to get the lot!??!!!!

BAH! guess i get "Someone not reading mission requirements correctly now" :facepalmk:

"Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth."

3 minutes ago, Lenticulas said:

I thought we had to get the lot!??!!!!

BAH! guess i get "Someone not reading mission requirements correctly now" :facepalmk:

lol, but you could always try filling all spots, and see how it goes.