Sign in to follow this  
BamaBlitz

Heroics during the week in the evenings?

Do people play any Heroics during the evening USA standard times? I would really like to play to get my tanks ranked up faster.

People play heroics at any time of the day, provided there are enough people around. There's no actual schedule for most people as far as I know.

There should be heroic runs forming on the Discord server all the time, just hang around and join them or host one yourself.

Spoiler

On 8/30/2021 at 2:15 PM, BamaBlitz said:

Do people play any Heroics during the evening USA standard times? I would really like to play to get my tanks ranked up faster.

There are a number of "regulars" who play every week when things reset - Wednesdays at 5:00 pm Pacific.  We'll often start early (around 4:30) because you only need to start the last mission after the reset at 5:00 in order to get the battalion x10 multiplier, and the credits x10 multiplier resets at 4:00 pm Pacific.

That said, ask before you use a vehicle in Heroics just to level it up.  Heroics is difficult enough that you can't always count on being carried in a sub-par vehicle.