Haswell

Enema's Legacy BP Megathread

3 minutes ago, Haswell said:

Prices for the Hunter lootboxes are available, courtesy of the RU side. 25% increase in price compared to the previous BP.

62sHHxR.png

Source: https://vk.com/wall-100099393_71238

Compared to Last Patriot's Bradley AAWS-H crates:

• 1 Crate for 1,200 Battle Coins
  • 5 Crates for 5,500 Battle Coins
  • 10 Crates for 10,000 Battle Coins

And for reference Age of Rage's M-95 Degman crates:

• 1 Crate for 850 Battle Coins
  • 5 Crates for 4,000 Battle Coins
  • 10 Crates for 7,500 Battle Coins

OK understandably we have a tier 9 premium instead of a tier 8 for crate's main prize, but still it's somewhat concerning how much prices hike BP after BP (i.e. how much more coins one has to farm to get them).

Edited by Qbicle
Quoting post showing current BP's crate prices for easy viewing after page break (see edit history)

aMcZOFg.png

t6BNADe.png

6MIcRpB.png

WYDcjcW.png

There's an overprogression module to tweak the missiles so that they can be double tapped. Overall the stats suggest it's more similar to a big fat Bradley than the Fatback. Could be fun, but I don't see myself using it too often when the Fatback has far higher DPM and ammo capacity.

Spoiler

there isn't an overprog module

you can just choose between AUTO double tap or classic ATGM

Edit: The ATGM are also strongly affected by APS (because tier 9, rip him) but deliver the deadly punch

NERA is actually very useful, this doesn't make you unkillable, but can give you advantages over clueless enemy, it work exactly like type 10 NERA so it's nice (except you have less armor, so it won't tank like Type 10)

It can actually turn faster than any other tank (if i'm right) by going forward, turning, and using the brake (space) while "standing still" (the super s p e e n)

Final best point the Hunter can Drift

Edited by Soren
Some other stuff that might be nice + THE MOST IMPORTANT CHANGE (see edit history)

Apparently I missed the bit about boxes only available for limited periods.

mtY8nSv.png

It's almost like they know the Hunter won't have too much appeal, so they are artificially increasing the popularity of the lootboxes with limited sale periods. Meh.

Edited by Haswell (see edit history)

Spoiler

If you need approx 50 crates for the Hunter, that's 5x12,500 = 62,500 coins, I think, if you buy them 10 at a time.

One of those challenges is 350, so that's about 178 of them.

How fast are you guys completing these challenges approximately? Are they all stacking up so you can do 6 at once? I guess my real question is: does it look like you are on-track for getting enough?

Edited by Lenticulas (see edit history)

"Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth."

2 hours ago, Haswell said:

Apparently I missed the bit about boxes only available for limited periods.

mtY8nSv.png

It's almost like they know the Hunter won't have too much appeal, so they are artificially increasing the popularity of the lootboxes with limited sale periods. Meh.

So this is true. I really don't know why a mediocre blogger would know this, but it is.

1 hour ago, Silentstalker said:

So this is true. I really don't know why a mediocre blogger would know this, but it is.

Zuberg is member of AW supertest team and proved many times to be both informed person and per his words, in certain degree the influencer - ofc it is subject of pointless discussion if is it actually truth or not, but without doubt he has very direct contact with the kitchen.

16 minutes ago, dfnce said:

Zuberg is member of AW supertest team and proved many times to be both informed person and per his words, in certain degree the influencer - ofc it is subject of pointless discussion if is it actually truth or not, but without doubt he has very direct contact with the kitchen.

Yes, he is a supertester, true. But this is operator information, not developer one. We generally do not share info about monetization with anyone and there is no reason why he should know such stuff in advance. The "influencer" part I don't know about. Maybe in Russia.

2 hours ago, Silentstalker said:

Yes, he is a supertester, true. But this is operator information, not developer one. We generally do not share info about monetization with anyone and there is no reason why he should know such stuff in advance. The "influencer" part I don't know about. Maybe in Russia.

3 hours ago, Silentstalker said:

You seem bitter about him. Give him a break he's showing dedication.

10 minutes ago, Zemosu said:

You seem bitter about him. Give him a break he's showing dedication.

Yes, I obviously know some Russian "influencers" - I just think the term is overused.

1 hour ago, Komitadjie said:

Wish we got that kind of info, instead of having to hunt it down from a Russian blog. XD

But... you do have more info than him :)

3 hours ago, Silentstalker said:

But... you do have more info than him :)

Fair! And likely! Just one of those communication things that makes you facepalm a bit. Lol

Hunter boxes are now available, for a limited time. https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/now-available-hunter-afv

In Armored Warfare, the Hunter AFV is a Tier 9 Premium Armored Fighting Vehicle. As its description above suggests, it is a rather standard-sized IFV with good levels of protection and excellent firepower (consisting of a 30mm autocannon and a Spike ATGM launcher). It also features a recently introduced type of armor, NERA. Simply put, NERA is an ablative armor kit that deteriorates whenever it gets hit. In other words, the vehicle starts with excellent protection levels but it will lose some with damage taken as the battle progresses. Apart from that, the vehicle is adequately mobile and quite universal. It can, of course, also deploy Mechanized Infantry.

This vehicle can be obtained from Enigma Loot Crates. You need to assemble 100 blueprint pieces to assemble the vehicle. The Last Enigma Loot Crates are available in exchange for surplus Battle Coins directly in the game (as long as you have the Enigma’s Legacy access). They include the abovementioned blueprint pieces (along with a chance for the Hunter to drop directly) as well as pieces of Special Enigma Loot Crates. These Special Crates have to be first assembled and, upon doing so, they drop improved loot, including:

• Exclusive Premium vehicles (including those from previous Battle Paths, up to Tier 10)
  • Exclusive commanders (including Battle Path ones)
  • Battle Path boosters

These Loot Crates can be obtained in the Crates section in the Battle Path window for the following prices:

• 1 Crate for 1.500 Battle Coins
  • 5 Crates for 7.000 Battle Coins
  • 10 Crates for 12.500 Battle Coins

Please, PLEASE, resist the urge to buy the boxes right now. The limited sale periods are designed to prey on the psychology of fear of missing out (FOMO), tempting people into making rash decisions by encouraging less time to think and consider whether it's wise to invest into what amounts to be gambling.

It is almost guaranteed that the boxes will be available again during the BP, as it would be an extremely stupid marketing decision to manufacture artificial scarcity without capitalizing it in order to make more sales. We may not know the direction of the game development, but we can always trust the greed of the publisher to predict their monetization patterns.

Please don't fall for the fear of missing out, this is almost certainly not the only time the boxes will be available. Wait for the vehicles to be tweaked and balanced first, then decide whether it's worth investing your time and effort (and money) into them.

Edited by Haswell
Typo (see edit history)
  • Upvote 2

Spoiler

What I'm wondering more is if I should risk the equivalent to 3 BP levels now for a Hunter insta drop, and the ease that'd bring to the missions.

The answer is no, of course, I won't get it and the focus should be getting to lv 30, but my subconscious hates me.

6 minutes ago, TugaAvenger said:

What I'm wondering more is if I should risk the equivalent to 3 BP levels now for a Hunter insta drop, and the ease that'd bring to the missions.

The answer is no, of course, I won't get it and the focus should be getting to lv 30, but my subconscious hates me.

Insta drop?  Don't mean pathetically small chance for an insta drop?

If it goes like last time, you'll need around 50 crates (plus the 5 bonus crates that gives you) to get a Hunter.  Some have already reported lower totals (I've seen as low as 30) but of course others have needed more.  Last time the bell curve seemed to peak between 40 and 60.  I needed 48 (but of course had already purchased 50 because they come in 10-packs).

50 crates is 62,500 coins, which is 15+ ranks.  I just hit rank 30 and got the Pimpdad... once I get to rank 36 to complete the camo set I stop spending coins and see how things develop by the end of the BP.  My goal is rank 39 (for the 30M credits) and the Hunter, but if I can't quite eek that out I'll get the Type 10 instead.

On 6/25/2020 at 6:15 PM, TugaAvenger said:

Holy shit! Is that the real TugaAvenger? Wait, TugaAvenger plays AW? 

Nice to meet you mate ;)

Love the AC content.

Regarding the Hunter, while it may aid with the criteria for mission completion, the missions themselves provide little in the way of BC (especially when compared to the amount of effort required). All in all, not a great early BC investment.

However, the crates can provide one valuable thing (aside from Hunter parts): BC boosts. They are a guaranteed drop from special BP crates.

EDIT: It seems like BC boosts are no longer a guaranteed drop from special Enigma crates. I received 5000 BC coupons for the next BP.

Edited by di_duncan
Additional comments. (see edit history)

I purchased my first 10 boxes with outcome of 22 dropped parts (I am done with base BP progression). 

Per one source, there will be 2 more times (possibly also short periods) when these boxes are available for purchase.

It's still sounding like it's going to take ~50 boxes like last time, which of course is 62,500 coins this time instead of 50,000.

Once I get to rank 36 (to complete the stupid camo set) I'm going to stop spending coins on anything and just stockpile them until much closer to the end.  Unless I suddenly find myself buried in coins to the point that I'm very confident that I can get both the Type 10 and the Hunter, in which case I'll get the Hunter then and then grind to the Type 10 by the end of the BP.  I suspect I'll have to spend some gold to get both, and the best way to do that is to spend gold to ensure that I complete at least 1 repeatable mission per day.  Repeatables are 200 gold for 600 coins, which is the best rate of return available.  The most efficient pack of coins is 24k coins for 10k gold.

3 hours ago, Haswell said:

... 50 days left to the BP, I predict the boxes will return again at least twice....

The new Exclusive Hunter AFV, only available in strictly limited numbers*!

*numbers strictly limited to however many we can sell. ;->

Edited by Lenticulas (see edit history)

"Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth."

Hunter in garage 50 crates used one piece extra sold for 36 Battle Coins. 10 Battle Coin boost in inventory with all finished but challenges to grind out to get more battle coin boosts.
I do not understand 40mm and 30mm ammo listed for the MK44 Bushmaster. Reading through ATK pages and other sites it seems it would be either chambered for the 40mm or the 30mm not both at the same time. The pages talk about the 40mm being an upgrade.
the turret selection seems the top one gives single missile at a  time the lower one allows two missiles in rapid succession. I have a lot of testing to do to sort out the turret choices as a lot of info is missing from the two tool tips.
I was prepared for this release window both battle coin count and ready to buy the Gold numbers to complete this in one go. I did a digital camo for it looks good from the original digital options for camo.
I have loaded the two vison retros breech and ATGM controller.

Edited by Nihtwaco
Changed sentence structure. (see edit history)

On the Hunter top turret selection 1 missile at a time short gap between two. Lower turret selection 2 Missile salvo longer reload time. Gun fire rate may shift also between the two tool tips are a mess of missing info.