Edit History

knutliott

knutliott

Will the crew experience I earn in the rental Hunter carry over to the final assembled Hunter once I get it, or are they considered "separate vehicles" in which case there's little point in playing the rental?

1 hour ago, Nihtwaco said:

Hunter in garage 50 crates

That's roughly the expected outcome.  The Bell curve seems to be centered between 40 and 60 crates, peaking right around 50, or at least it did for the BroSAT in the last BP.

The maximum needed should be 79 crates (plus the 7 "special" crates that you create from those).  Each crate gives at least 1 part, and each special gives at least 3.

knutliott

knutliott

Will the crew experience I earn in the rental Hunter carry over to the final assembled Hunter once I get it, or are they considered "separate vehicles" in which case there's little point in playing the rental?

That's roughly the expected outcome.  The Bell curve seems to be centered between 40 and 60 crates, peaking right around 50, or at least it did for the BroSAT in the last BP.

The maximum needed should be 79 crates (plus the 7 "special" crates that you create from those).  Each crate gives at least 1 part, and each special gives at least 3.