Edit History

di_duncan

di_duncan

Additional comments.

On 6/25/2020 at 6:15 PM, TugaAvenger said:

What I'm wondering more is if I should risk the equivalent to 3 BP levels now for a Hunter insta drop, and the ease that'd bring to the missions.

The answer is no, of course, I won't get it and the focus should be getting to lv 30, but my subconscious hates me.

Holy shit! Is that the real TugaAvenger? Wait, TugaAvenger plays AW? 

Nice to meet you mate ;)

Love the AC content.

Regarding the Hunter, while it may aid with the criteria for mission completion, the missions themselves provide little in the way of BC (especially when compared to the amount of effort required). All in all, not a great early BC investment.

However, the crates can provide one valuable thing (aside from Hunter parts): BC boosts. They are a guaranteed drop from special BP crates.

EDIT: It seems like BC boosts are no longer a guaranteed drop from special Enigma crates. I received 5000 BC coupons for the next BP.

di_duncan

di_duncan

Additional comments.

5 hours ago, TugaAvenger said:

What I'm wondering more is if I should risk the equivalent to 3 BP levels now for a Hunter insta drop, and the ease that'd bring to the missions.

The answer is no, of course, I won't get it and the focus should be getting to lv 30, but my subconscious hates me.

Nice to meet you mate ;)

Love the AC content.

Regarding the Hunter, while it may aid with the criteria for mission completion, the missions themselves provide little in the way of BC (especially when compared to the amount of effort required). All in all, not a great early BC investment.

However, the crates can provide one valuable thing (aside from Hunter parts): BC boosts. They are a guaranteed drop from special BP crates.

di_duncan

di_duncan

5 hours ago, TugaAvenger said:

Nice to meet you mate ;)

Love the AC content.