Edit History

Soren

Soren

Some other stuff that might be nice + THE MOST IMPORTANT CHANGE

there isn't an overprog module

you can just choose between AUTO double tap or classic ATGM

Edit: The ATGM are also strongly affected by APS (because tier 9, rip him) but deliver the deadly punch

NERA is actually very useful, this doesn't make you unkillable, but can give you advantages over clueless enemy, it work exactly like type 10 NERA so it's nice (except you have less armor, so it won't tank like Type 10)

It can actually turn faster than any other tank (if i'm right) by going forward, turning, and using the brake (space) while "standing still" (the super s p e e n)

Final best point the Hunter can Drift

Soren

Soren

Some other stuff that might be nice

Edit: The ATGM are also strongly affected by APS (because tier 9, rip him) but deliver the deadly punch

NERA is actually very useful, this doesn't make you unkillable, but can give you advantages over clueless enemy, it work exactly like type 10 NERA so it's nice (except you have less armor, so it won't tank like Type 10)

It can actually turn faster than any other tank (if i'm right) by going forward, turning, and using the brake (space) while "standing still" (the super s p e e n)

Soren

Soren

Some other stuff that might be nice

NERA is actually very useful, this doesn't make you unkillable, but can give you advantages over clueless enemy

Soren

Soren