Sign in to follow this  
BamaBlitz

Looking to join the batalion

Hi my in-game name is BamaBlitz, my battalion (IHS) seems to be disbanding and I was looking to find a new battalion. I have submitted an application if you decide I am worthy.  I play mostly PvE but love playing PvP, only problem is that I live in the USA and not many players playing during my timeframe. Would like to play with other players, hopefully you guys have a few that play during my time period. 

Edited by BamaBlitz
correction (see edit history)

Hello there. 

I can see your application but it was revoked. In case you still like to join please resend an application and let me know once you did.

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

Yes, I apologize, another Battalion invited me and I thought it was yours. I will resubmit tomorrow. Sorry for the confusion.

20 hours ago, TeyKey1 said:

Hello there. 

I can see your application but it was revoked. In case you still like to join please resend an application and let me know once you did.

I have re-submitted my application, sorry for the mix up.

1 hour ago, BamaBlitz said:

I have re-submitted my application, sorry for the mix up.

Glad to see another USA player out there (and Eastern time zone, to boot!). Agree, there are not many of us compared to other regions, but somebody has to give the Abrams tanks a little love. :-)

Welcome to Labs. Happy to platoon with you if you are on AW and all the superior players east of us are sleeping!

DVC, 

QR

10 minutes ago, Quantum_Ranger said:

Glad to see another USA player out there (and Eastern time zone, to boot!). Agree, there are not many of us compared to other regions, but somebody has to give the Abrams tanks a little love. :-)

Welcome to Labs. Happy to platoon with you if you are on AW and all the superior players east of us are sleeping!

DVC, 

QR

Central time zone but what's 1 hour. Looking forward to teaming up.

BamaBlitz, Roll Tide!

groups usually form on ArmoredLabs Discord. The labs bat Discord is primarily for administration trading and ranked

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

10 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

groups usually form on ArmoredLabs Discord. The labs bat Discord is primarily for administration trading and ranked

Oh ok.

Do you guys do Heroics any? If so, how do I get into a group battle for heroics. this will help me upgrade my tier 9 tank immensely.

On 8/28/2021 at 1:35 PM, Quantum_Ranger said:

DVC, 

QR

When are you usually on AW? Do you guys play Heroics during the week in the evenings any?