Sign in to follow this  
CaptKingNF

Warrior

Can Someone clue me into what this IFV is all about?  

Gun Sucks

Single Missle
Camo is MEH

Visual Range is above average...

Any help would be great .

Only good things I can say about it is that the missile reloads fast compared to others and it is armored to around LT level, and with it's speed, you should be able to escape a fight you don't want to be in.

A long time ago, I called it my "Little Box Of Hate" before the server merge and changes to it.

Back then it was in the right hands an artist with the gun and could in certain circumstances out DPM the Ramka's and some of the other autocannon mounted platforms.  The gun had a high pen and high damage shell.  Add in the missile which was okay it could put down some serious damage.  It was also one of the better armored AFV's.

The change to it knocked it down several pegs and is a shadow of it's former self.  Still has good armor for its tier as an AFV.

"If you were not birthed with claws or fangs, store bought will do just fine."

It used to be amazing... currently, it's just kinda painful to play.  The missile is ok, but it's not all that great for tier.  It's huge, and the gun is absolute garbage.  Mostly, just cringe and get through it, at least the Bradley gets good missiles.

I remember that in the tournament EU server battalions vs Russian ones, before merging the servers, it was one the few AFVs used, and this tells a lot on his former quality, usually was the other team AFV killer.

Now, after the nerf, is not so good any more, but still is somehow playable. His armor, if used properly, has interesting characteristics, how you use it is the key, but can bounce much more then the one of the other AFVs of the tier, the missile is single, but good and with a fast reload and it is possible to use 1 or 2 AC bursts as you reload it, so it still can have a good dpm, firing almost continuously.

I don't excel playing it, but I think is a problem of mine, I should play it more and adapt more my play style to it, learning better how to use at best its armor and weapons, still I think that it still has potential to be a good tank, even if not so good as before. After all not all the tanks have to be Ramka or T15 like, with a super high dpm to be effective and fun to play.

yeah the Raden auto cannon, that six round clip is not gonna help with constant dps, gun control is great with the limited bloom, i really think it needs ether a 10 or 12 round clip.   

A larger clip surely would help, but as long as you pre set the other weapon before firing the loaded one you still can fire a missile, 2 ac clips then an other missile over and over getting a good cpm.

Let's say that you have the missile on the 1 key and the ac on the 2 key, as the missile is loading you press once the 2 then as it is loaded you fire the missile. the ac then is ready to fire, you use it and as the second clip is loaded or loading you press 1 and fire the clip so the missile is automatically ready. This way you have only 1 ac reload time more then having a 12 rounds clip, but there is not a so big difference as the reload is fast, you get only a marginally lower dpm.

As I am playing the Warrior very few nowadays as is full grind and is not one of my preferred tanks, so is not one of the tanks i pick when I want to play for fun and not for grind purposes, it is hard to do it in a real battle, but in the Alabino testing it seems to work fine, it is just that you have to do it often enough to make it almost automatic as in battle you have also so many other things to focus on.