dyrewolfe

New Member - Veteran Player

Hi All,

Just found this place almost by accident. Was browsing the AW subreddit and saw someone had posted a link to this forum about how the game can now be modded (which I'm not happy about).

Anyway, just making this post by way of introduction. I've been playing since 2015 and have got around 3.500 games under my belt. Would only call myself an average player at best - hopefully will pick up some helpful tips from the ace tankers here. Mostly a PvE player - still got quite a few tanks to grind, but will play PvP and GLOPS now and again (at least as long as there aren't any mods that turn this game into WoT 2.0).

Welcome!

AFAIK the mods recently introduced in AW are only cosmetic ones, you can mod the camo, choose to have an old garage background and stuff like that, and are only working on your side, the other players will see your and their tanks with not modded camo.

So at best it is maybe possible to create and use camo with the weak spots outlined, but probably not even that as every camo works on all the tanks and every tank has different weak spots. But the modding, as it is implemented here, should not allow unfair mods that give an unfair advantage.

• Upvote 1

Hello and welcome :happyseal:

3 hours ago, dyrewolfe said:

as long as there aren't any mods that turn this game into WoT 2.0

You can safely assume that this won't happen at all.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg