Edit History

BumbaX

BumbaX

Thank you guys!

Even if I like more the old garage, not much for a nostalgia factor, I just prefer it from an aesthetic point of view, I don't think that I will revert back to it as I don't care much about how garage looks, while I think that the whole garage UI was easier and more intuitive to navigate into, now some functions, like ie enabling or disabling the recording, are somehow hidden. But as it reverts only the garage background and not the whole UI I am fine with the present one.

Still it will be probably VERY useful for me in some special situation, i remember how the continuous fireworks noise, probably in a new year special garage, drove me almost crazy as I was waiting in long queues or doing stuff in the garage, to be able to revert to a silent garage as a noisy one is active for me is really a big plus, not only an aesthetic concern that after all i don't care much about as the aesthetic change is only apparent to me, but the removal of a very annoying for me sound feature.

While having changes apparent to all the players would be really appreciated, like to have dedicated battalion camo that you can use when you platoon or do ranked battles with your battalion mates, but as it would need a change on the server side it is obviously impossible, even if I think that a single camo for each battalion, working in all the environments and allowed only for battalions that  have at least 10 members, to avoid that every player creates his 1 man only battalion just to wear his special camo, probably is a thing that could be implemented and would not overload too much the server side of the game. 

BumbaX

BumbaX

Thank you guys!

Even if I like more the old garage, not much for a nostalgia factor, I just prefer it from an aesthetic point of view, I don't think that I will revert back to it as I don't care much about how garage looks, while I think that the whole garage UI was easier and more intuitive to navigate into, now some functions, like ie enabling or disabling the recording, are somehow hidden. But as it reverts only the garage background and not the whole UI I am fine with the present one.

Still it will be probably VERY useful for me in some special situation, i remember how the continuous fireworks noise, probably in a new year special garage, drove me almost crazy as I was waiting in long queues or doing stuff in the garage, to be able to revert to a silent garage as a noisy one is active for me is really a big plus, not only an aesthetic concern that after all, as the aesthetic change is only apparent to me, but the removal of a very annoying for me sound feature.

While having changes apparent to all the players would be really appreciated, like to have dedicated battalion camo that you can use when you platoon or do ranked battles with your battalion mates, but as it would need a change on the server side it is obviously impossible, even if I think that a single camo for each battalion, working in all the environments and allowed only for battalions that  have at least 10 members, to avoid that every player creates his 1 man only battalion just to wear his special camo, probably is a thing that could be implemented and would not overload too much the server side of the game.