Sign in to follow this  
RedSox04

Remember when the garage was like this?

The garage needs to go back to this.  I liked the "retro" look.

I have my garage in simplified mode.  When I have the garage enabled they are louder than the box fan I have in my office turned on high.

"If you were not birthed with claws or fangs, store bought will do just fine."

Interestingly enough, I've recently seen screenshots of new vehicles in old garage. The developers have asked me not to share them so I won't, but it looks VERY uncanny, as if the vehicle was photoshopped into the garage, I assume due to various post-effects and the difference between texture quality now and then.

Forgive the potato quality.

dbX15PX.png

Time to go write a guide on how to change garages I guess.

Spoiler

Too bad we can't have the interface back.

4 hours ago, Silentstalker said:

Interestingly enough, I've recently seen screenshots of new vehicles in old garage. The developers have asked me not to share them so I won't, but it looks VERY uncanny, as if the vehicle was photoshopped into the garage, I assume due to various post-effects and the difference between texture quality now and then.

For my PC, it doesn't look photoshop, but I can see what you mean by the various post-effects and processes that could come up.  I wonder if that has to do with the PC doing  it?

garage.thumb.jpg.2ea5fad2544b9ad5e62152eb4479d512.jpg

2 hours ago, Silentstalker said:

Looked a bit different on the screenshots I saw. Surprised there's still that old garage in the client.

Please don't take it out!

For whatever reason for a while the GPU usage had improved with the old garage so it was no longer using 100%.  it got to be more in line with what it should be.  I would like to say it was Caribbean Crisis when that garage took a toll on the GPU again and I've been running with the simplified garage ever since.  The old hangers after the fix I do like, the new ones even with top of the line hardware look like you were talking about with look like you were talking about with someone that was photoshopped in.

I really preferred the old garage interface myself, it was a ton smoother and less clicky to find the info you wanted.  Too bad we can't get the *interface* back along with the old garage.  xD