Sign in to follow this  
CaptKingNF

C13TAU vs NM142

Is it me,  or is everything about the C13 better at Tier VI.  an someone help me understand what the hell the NM142 is doing at TVII other then being food for Tier 10s? (it happens in PVE all the time)...  This is a garbage tank at tier VII...

The C13 is a lot better tier-for-tier than the NM142, I agree. Never mind the fact that the C13 also has infantry.

The NM isn't too bad however, all things considering. The missiles hit hard and reload relatively fast, plus you get the luxury of having a large ammo capacity unlike the Wiesel HOT. The lack of view range and camo is an issue though, but it's still workable as long as you play conservatively. It's not great, but it's not that bad either.

Spoiler

C13TUA>>NM142 in a PVP pov

It's simply better in my opinion. I never really liked the NM. It's an ok vehicle but I definitely prefer the wiesel 1 HOT or the VBL INGWE over it. Top-Down ATGM are rather a gimmick and usually not too useful. If you know what you're doing you're usually better off with the normal ones.

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

I vastly prefer the TUA, mostly for the camo and infantry.  Plus, as you mentioned, tier 6, which is hugely better than tier 7 for matchmaking.

This thing is GARBAGE,  its vastly inferior to the TAU and one tier Higher.  In the overall scope this is a tier V...LOL....Love running against Tier X

HAAhahahaa,  just compared this to the M113 ACAV,  and its basicly on par with that with the only redemaing quality is the PEN of the missles,  DPM is about 500 more...HAHAAhahahaa....what a joke....lol

Edited by CaptKingNF (see edit history)

The More I play it the more it become clear this is what the DEV use to punish players with...

All the Stats save Damage and Penn are worse then the Tier 3 this tank is based on.  This is basically garbage warped in a #&%! sandwich.   Its almost like the DEVs didn't even try to do anything but throw something together...

Everything missing weapon wise...

TOW 2A or BGM-71E. It appeared in 1987. It has a tandem warhead and was specially designed to defeat tanks with Explosive Reactive Armor (ERA). It penetrates 900 mm of steel armor behind ERA. The latest versions of the TOW 2, starting from the TOW 2A are produced both in wireless and wire-guided forms. The wireless missiles require no special alterations to the launcher. Over 34 000 of these missiles have been delivered. In 2003 these missiles were used by US Marines in Iraq, destroying several Iraqi T-72 tanks.

TOW 2B or BGM-71F is a top-attack missile. It appeared in 1987. This missile explodes above a tank to penetrate its thin top armor. This missile explodes above a tank to penetrate its thin top armor. In concept it is similar to a Swedish RBS 56 BILL. It has a maximum range of 4 200 m. Its warhead weights 6.14 kg. This missile lacks extensible probe. These anti-tank missiles are produced in wireless and wire-guided forms. First unit was equipped with these missiles in 1992. In 2003 these missiles, alongside with the TOW 2As were used by US Marines in Iraq, destroying several Iraqi T-72 tanks. The conflict marked the first operational firing of the TOW 2B missiles. However during combat in Afghanistan the TOW 2B was found to be less effective than the older TOW 2A.

TOW 2N was an improved anti-tank system, that used missile with wireless data link. It appeared in 1989. However this weapon was not adopted by the US military.

BGM-71G is a top-attack missile with different warhead. It lacks extensible probe.

BGM-71H is a bunker-busting missile. It is used against buildings or fortified structures. This missile has a range of 3 750 m. This missile is produced in wireless and wire-guided forms.

TOW 2B Aero is an extended-range version with a maximum range of 4.5 km. Previously this weapon was known as TOW 2B (ER). This missile is produced in wireless and wire-guided forms.

NM142 is one of the powercreep victims. Apart from the use of infantry, camo, and MM, C13 TUA can even go hull down and scout in the front line with its tall unmanned turret up there if other players in the team struggle to recon.

I once asked SS about this issue in May's Q&A, and he said the devs would need to "address that with a larger batch of balance changes". As of now, 0.33 and 0.34 hasn't fixed this issue yet, and it's quite doubtful if it will happen in the near future.

aMcZOFg.png