Sign in to follow this  
Haswell

May 15 Update Notes

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/maintenance-may-15-0

On the 15th of May 2020, starting from 8:00 CEST (14th of May, 11 PM PDT), the server will not be available for 5 hours due to the application of Update 0.31.6094

Please note that during this maintenance, we'll be removing the Gold that was incorrectly issued along with the WW2-themed skins.

List of Update 0.31.6094 Changes

Spirithaven Special Operation, Chapter 4

• Changed the position of the drones in the final phase of the battle, increasing the space players have to maneuver
  • Increased the delay between the drones using their lasers to indicate they are about the fire and the firing itself
  • Fixed the drone movement animation to make it smoother
  • Increased the time it takes for enemy vehicles to capture objectives during the “Cover Magnus” phase from 15 to 21 seconds
  • The amount of damage Magnus’ tank takes every 5 seconds during the “Help Magnus” phase reduced on the Extreme difficulty from 1000 to 850

General Changes

• Added a number of assets for the upcoming Enigma’s Legacy Battle Path
  • Added a large number of English localization fixes
  • Earlier on, certain SPG players lost some progress on these vehicles after their recent re-balance – in this update, we are compensating the lost progress
  • Fixed an issue where the K2 Black Panther MBT could penetrate pretty much any target with its stock gun installed, caused by the fact that an experimental roof-penetrating APFSDS round (previously removed for balance reasons) was unintentionally enabled for this gun’s APFSDS shell
  • Challenger 1: Fixed several visual model issues
  • T-14 Armata Hades: Fixed an issue where this tank’s hard-kill APS intercepted kinetic rounds in its passive mode
  • Fixed an issue where SPG players would sometimes not get the proper rewards for battle they were due
  • Fixed an issue where the SPG aim reticle would sometimes behave incorrectly after a respawn or when using support shells
  • Fixed an issue where the SPG aim reticle would sometimes behave incorrectly
  • Fixed an issue where the ATGM penetration indicator would sometimes appear white instead of red or yellow
  • Fixed an issue where the Desert Rat skin unlocked the APS module for the Challenger 2 ATDU

SH4 getting easier than it already is, I'm not sure how I feel about dumbing down already easy content. I guess solopubs might be easier now?

I wonder what will this update break...

Spoiler

So the 2k gold was a mistake? that would explain the 75 gold that vanished after the update,  if i buy more will that be taken?

For some reason i received 4k gold, so as my joy was double also my disappointment after having it removed was double

:snrk:

I really think that MY.GAMES should give us at least something as compensation for the "moral damage" of having the illusion for a short time to have become rich and then find yourself poor again...

:winkseal: