Sign in to follow this  
imukdude

Max and Min Spread

So looking at SPREAD there are certain perk with commanders mainly to reduce max spread and a few to reduce min spread, the game only shows stats for min spread. what I am trying too ascertain is what in the max spread number on any given tank, where does it start otherwise my max spread reduction perks mean nothing. also I assume we are talking about the size of the reticle where it starts/min spread and where it blooms out to /max spread can someone help answer this please

Yes max spread is when the size of the circle is the maximum one, so is useful when you shot on the move at a quite short distance, having it smaller for a commander skill as side effect should also reduce the time you need to aim as you start from a smaller circle, but I am not completely sure about it.

Please note as well that the game is confusing max-spread with min-spread quite often. If you happen to skill max-spread and the accuracy of your gun increases in the info tab the game probably confused max- with min-spread

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

Before you guys put too much time into this topic, please know that we will be overhauling the concept and descriptions of accuracy in the foreseeable future to make it more clear.

• Upvote 1