Ivo

Hello and, soo, about Steam

Hello, I'm new player, started 2 weeks ago, nice to meet you. I wanted to ask if I link the MYcom profile with my Steam profile and re-donwload Armored Warfare from Steam, would I be able to collect login rewards, since it seems to me like it's only on the MYcom game center? And another thing. Would I be able to continue where I've left off after I download it from Steam or I'll need to start the game from 0 again? (my idea being, to re-download the game on Steam and claim the free DLCs(3+7 day prem time and some boosters)

2020-05-09_131949.jpg

Edited by Ivo (see edit history)

i believe the steam installation and the other one are essentially seperate, so you wouldn't get the tanks you have already - although it costs you nothing to find out ...

i hope i'm wrong.

"Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth."

It wouldn't cost me "money" but it would cost me 26 to 28 hours to download the steam version, try it, delete it and download the My.com version again. Tons of time and I do need my PC for communication and work, which is why I asked here, in the forum if anybody knows. Well, if I have to start new account I'm not going to download the steam version. Thanks

Hello and Welcome :happyseal:

Steam and My.games accounts are completely separate. If you started off with the my.games account the progress won't be transferred to your steam account. In other words you start from zero.

As I'm not a steam player I don't know how daily rewards work there.

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

Hm... I see. Thank you both for the answers. Guess I'll stick of the mycom version.