Norse_Viking

What mistakes do you keep on doing when playing ?

Lately I been playing alot of PVP trying to do the raid missions and required damage so I can get the differents camo skins achivements for doing 5000 damage i pvp.

And I noticed I keep doing the same mistakes I did when playing pvp actively back in the days.

1 I struggle to find the balance between playing passive and agressive. Sometimes im way to agressive and get punished, sometimes Im way to passive and find myself alive but outnumbered.

2 : Expecting others to join or cover me while making a push and spoting the sweet targets for them. I still got this naive idea that if i make the push here the others will join me, but most of the time the mbts hang back, noone shots at the spots. Hell this something I should have stopped doing when I played Wot.

3 : Tunnelvision still happens. My focus on getting damage for the achivements keeps me zoomed in and I forget to check my surroundings/minimap. Im usually in a nice position/cover for the one im shooting at but I forget about those that flank. This is not something I tend to do in GLOPS for some reason, maybe because there im playing to cap/defend cap and survive, and not farm damage.

4 : I still do stupid shit, make a daring run on one side hoping to get behind the enemy and flank them, sometimes it works, but mostly not.

5 : Getting those sweet rams always get me into trouble.

6 : Not joining the lemming train and get the idea that I will hold the other side alone with my light armored vehicle and find myself rushed by the other sides lemming train.

For me it's usually that I'm way too agressive in situations I shouldn't. Which usually leads to quick death :snrk:

Playing agressive is not a bat thing per se. But sometimes it's not the best option.

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

7 hours ago, TeyKey1 said:

bat thing per se

monkaHmm

For me, it seems to be the opposite. Some GlOps players who I play with think I am not aggressive enough.

Then again, I do play my LTs quite often.

I do a lot of mistakes, but my main problem is not specific mistakes, is a lack of consistency, some evenings I play very well, in PvE i get tons of blue stars and in PvP i rank constantly high, even if i am not a so good PvP player to get constantly gold medals, it happened only one magic afternoon some time ago when I got like 8 gold medals in 10 games. Other evenings I am only the shadow of myself in the good ones, I continue to do errors in all the modes and to die fast, or in PvE and GLOPS way too often, as there you you can respawn.

One of my main mistakes is not being able to accept that most (Glops) losses are not due to people playing badly, or well, or me playing badly, or well, but due to other random garbage that forces me to take a loss, or a win for. 

• the MM not making skill balanced matches.
  • One team getting all the m8 Strelas, and raping everything
  • All the idiots uninterested in capping being put on one team.
  • Afkers,
  • team killer banning, making my team 9 vs 10
  • base-campers,
  • disconnections. 

All this meaningless crap has more effect on the outcome of games than actual good play, and it makes me annoyed. And this feeds into stupid gameplay, on my part. 

"Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth."

4 hours ago, Lenticulas said:
  • One team getting all the m8 Strelas, and raping everything

When you look at whats on the other team before the match starts and you know unless some freaking miracle is happening, you gonna lose.

Forawhile I could tell the outcome of a Glops match by just looking at which team had the most TDs (When wilks was all the rage) . The team with the most Wilks usually lost because they camp and dont cap.