3 hours ago, Spyshadow01 said:

Because that's how the game denotes average damage.  I got my 665 figure from the game itself.

ScreenShot0211.jpg.ecaa048e53ec4593ae092f1eaaadc00a.jpg

The error here is the assumption that 665 is an "Average" and that the game is telling you that 665 is an "average". 

It is not.  The game is telling you that 665 is the BASE number from which all subsequent modifiers(RNG, distance to target, armor thickness, etc.) are calculated.  The value of 665 is not any kind of an average.  It's still very useful as a measure for comparison.

When you say I'm wrong, that the average damage value I provided (775) is incorrect becaue "I got my 665 figure from the game itself", I must protest.  I'm not the one who's wrong here.

I'm tired of beating this dead horse.  We'll just have to settle for the ol' agree to disagree disagreement...I hope.

1 hour ago, Beady_Eyed_Bob said:

The error here is the assumption that 665 is an "Average" and that the game is telling you that 665 is an "average".

The error here was the assumption that what you called average damage and what the game called average damage were the same thing, which led to your post stating that the Kornet-E would do slightly less damage than the Ataka.  Regardless of whether or not you want to split hairs over how what the game calls average damage isn't a "proper" average, call it "base damage" if you really must, the information in that post was wrong and I corrected it.  Kornet-E will do more damage per shot than the Ataka.

Jesus christ can you two just call a truce? You are both right.

Spoiler

I guess I'm just going to keep pushing for this to be a *new* vehicle, and not take our Termis away from us for some totally unknown reason.

On 5/8/2020 at 10:09 PM, Komitadjie said:

I guess I'm just going to keep pushing for this to be a *new* vehicle, and not take our Termis away from us for some totally unknown reason.

Please keep pushing.  There's no reason to take away the old Termis, even if they're the worst of the bunch.  There are plenty of MBTs that should be removed if "not as good as others" is their criteria for removing vehicles.

On 5/8/2020 at 1:11 PM, Haswell said:

Jesus christ can you two just call a truce? You are both right.

image.png.9c620fdb3c1a39a710c534c2a285dbbe.png

On 5/11/2020 at 4:07 PM, knutliott said:

Please keep pushing.  There's no reason to take away the old Termis, even if they're the worst of the bunch.  There are plenty of MBTs that should be removed if "not as good as others" is their criteria for removing vehicles.

Cripes, no kidding.  There's a LOT of premiums that are flaming trash now compared to ANY Termi.