Sign in to follow this  
Haswell

A Request for Guides (and other lost knowledge)

Since the official forum got shut down last year, lots of existing content were lost in that process along with numerous excellent guides and content. Alas, I did not have the foresight or motivation to archive everything back then.

If anyone has saved anything from the official forum back then, I (and everyone else) would be immensely grateful if they could be reposted here. New and novel guides are also welcomed so we can build up our library of knowledge.

Thanks!

:sealofapproval:

Spoiler

COOP battalion has several visual guides that we can transform into written guides. Obviously, those written guides won't be as instructive as the visual ones but together with a link I can imagine it will do the trick.

• Upvote 1

there is the possibility that the internet archive aka the wayback machine has the content available.  this would be especially true if you knew the date the old forum was shut down which would make the search shorter.

As the meta of the game changes so quickly i think that many old guides are now obsolete, I remember a time when some content creators made some very useful guides about the PvE missions, missions that are now completely different as different bots spawn from different points, they use different scripts if the mission has not been completely redone in a different way.

This is somehow true for the PvP guides, the main principles, work together with your party, reacting to what they do, use the minimap and be aware of the whole battle-mission, not only focused on the tank you are firing at and so on remain true, but every more specific guide has to be recent to work.

This also because the introduction of new commanders and tanks and mainly the merging of the servers changed a lot the way we play, I played on the EU server and when we begun to play together with the Russian players, that had a very different style, less tactical, but more aggressive, the way we play the battles changed, even a Random Battle on a map that is the same of 2 or 3 years ago is now played in a different way as the way we play the game has evolved.