Sign in to follow this  
Baron_Georg

I don't actually see a thread labled metagame so what is it

as of the end of April 2020 what exactly is the current meta game, how often does it change, HOW do you recognize the meta?

GLOPS and PVP Look at what vehicles the high ranking battlions are using. CATTB's are pretty hot now. 

They have tendency to always platoon up to better their win chance.

They usually play very agressive (and go hard for airstrikes in GLOPS).

If you see a platon of 3 x Leclercs T40, 3 x Sphinx, 3 x T15 or 3 X CATTB on the other side, it usually mean your team is going to be in a world of hurt and beeing constantly spotted.

PVE meta : Bring whatever vehicles that has autocannon and missiles. Never stop shooting. 

not shy about displaying my ignorance. so how do you see what tanks the high ranking battalions are using? especially if you generally don't play glops or pvp.

If you dont play GLOPS or pvp it can be kinda hard. 

I always look on who is on the other side when the matches start. Checking what battalions they are in and what vehicles they are using. And when the match is finished Ill take a look at their results.

Eventualy you willl start to see a pattern. What vehicles they use and what battalions to worry about.

As for PVE always look at the end results , see what vehicles did well.

There are many vehicles that you should only play just to get to next one, and never play them again.