Sign in to follow this  
Pedestrian

MVP-M2: The glorious S+ machine.

Wiki article:https://armoredwarfare.gamepedia.com/BVP-M2_SKCZ_Šakal

MyGames development article:https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/development-bvp-sakal

Disclaimer: The reviews are bias toward PvE and personal preference. :nerdseal:

Ight, I'm bac bois. Was drowning in the frustration SH give me going at it in tier 9+ with random (apparently I choose to suffer anyway):triggered:. This time let's look at something positive to brighten our day up shall we.

Despite having some of the worse tonk in the game, Poland do churn out some good shit too *cough* 120mm PELE *cough* so LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, SALTY PLAYER OF ALL RACES, I introduce to you the best tonk tier for tier in the game and an absolute gem: MVP-M2 SKCZ Šakal.:officer_sexii:

See the source image

Wait! CARL! Get me the proper image!

See the source image

TOO CLOSE!

See the source image

WRONG END!

See the source image

WHAT HAPPEND TO OUR IMAGE QUALITY?

See the source image

FINALLY, WAS IT REALLY THAT HARD? 

Name: BVP-M2 SKCZ Šakal
Tier: is it 6?
Class: Upgraded Russian BMP-2 but it's Polish.

Features: 

• Subtle movement Harder to Spot: When was the last time you decide to use your camo to play this game anyway. Don't take me wrong, the thing has decent camo.
  • Designated target: Vehicle has the ability to designate targets that are within line of sight and vision range. Designated targets are called out and takes increased damage. Very spicy when use in tandem with ze rocket.
  • Fire and Forget: When the Lord gave us SPIKE, we abuse the shit out of it. A blessing to any vehicle.
  • Recon package: Stay still for 5s to gain 30m of view range.
  • Troop Compartment: casual portable 5k DPS booster.

Combat capacity: 

• Sustained Damage: A very pleasant experience with either stock ammo or fully upgraded cause for tier 6, SPIKE kill all ze thing alright. RoF is more than enough to get you that Blue Star medal and the pen with AP is sufficient.
  • Defense: Don't keep your hopes up that this thing can take hits, especially when Swingfire is roaming around but it landed on the healthier side HP wise. 
  • Mobility: On a straight line it can go vroom but will turn like a Mustang MBT.
  • Utility: View range is nothing to write home about but the main feature is its firepower.
  • Targeting: Suffer from  Russian crippling depression syndrome (-5/+75) but hey, Helios gonna scare of ya.

High firepower, easy to use, acceptable survivability and SPIKE. This is the ultimate bot :sealclub: tonk for everyone.
Honestly if you do poorly in this thing... please reconsider taking the tutorial :redbeardseal:

See the source image

Some edge lord please explain this gorgeous thing I'm witnessing here. Apparently a BVP-M2 with Rafael Samson turret.

• Upvote 1

BVP is honestly the best dakka/missile squishy at tier 6 hands down. Scorpion Kastet comes close but it lacks infantry and autohoming missiles. ZBL also comes close but is sluggish because 8 wheels with horribly slow missiles and no human loader.

The BVP is also surprisingly resistant to autocannon fire thanks to its well-sloped front and relatively thick side armor. Don't count on it saving your life though because the turret is still squish, but it can survive slightly more punishment compared to other dakka squishies at tier 6.

180mm pen AP pretty much lets you shred through everything at tier 6, and it comes with slightly higher damage than the BMP-3/BMD-4. Also because most enemies at tier 6 lack ERA and composite armor, the autohoming missiles allow you to enjoy the art of right-click left-click.

I will say though, it wasn't that good before due to its low ammo capacity of only 540 rounds. With the resupply and respawn changes however the ammo capacity ceased to be an issue.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler