Travlla

Name and Shame: WTF is wrong with people?

16 hours ago, Faure said:

This beautiful soul has been pushing me into the Line of fire quite a bit. Was already on my ignore list, so guessing he did it before;

igHUleO.jpg

xKxqU01.jpg

He ended up bottom on dmg, less then halve what the rest did each. Quite impressive. At least his name clearly states what to expect.

I ran into him this weekend.  He played the game of stupid with me.  He crested a hill and started to back up but since he had to be in front of me the ENTIRE match so far, I let him have that position except he tried to back up into me.  I came to a full stop.  Since I didn't "know" what was going on I stayed right where I was and he got Bradley'ed to death.  He thought he would "get even" with me until I side stepped an incoming missile volley after popping smoke and he ate both of them.

Its the little things I live for....

• Upvote 2

"If you were not birthed with claws or fangs, store bought will do just fine."

Great thread! God I have so many examples I could post. Well, here are a few more recent ones...

Gotta love camper team mates who let you do all the dirty work...or most of it anyway.

713719279_CampingBastards.PNG.06d1170dbf54351f549a5e659eea234f.PNG

Also gotta love bot-level wallet warriors...

499509055_BotWalletWarrior.PNG.41fe79509ac72a9abef7c1af70354ee9.PNG

MBT scouts...been the meta for a while now, hasn't it?

713063509_GriffinPlayers.PNG.a06877efaf650c9f2903ef1971544ad6.PNG

Here's an oldie from a couple of years ago. Can't remember what the hell happened...but something obviously went badly wrong. Looking at the spotting damage figures I think this was during the time it showed x10 what you actually did, due to a bug or something.

1615667894_RussianTeam2.PNG.51bceb0bec5caaa631d0d7aa8279ac95.PNG

Edited by dyrewolfe (see edit history)

If someone comes across a clan whos name I'll withhold, and happens to see a player by the name of Samu, please shoot him.  Repeatedly.

We were in a match on Phalanx and he was in arty.  He continued to drop smoke on the enemy.  0 damage output from him by the way.  This resulted in most of us taking damage from a tank we could not see to get it off the field.

We were at a point where he screwed it up so bad that we couldn't get to the last secondary.

"If you were not birthed with claws or fangs, store bought will do just fine."

On 7/23/2020 at 5:20 PM, Katsumoto said:

If someone comes across a clan whos name I'll withhold, and happens to see a player by the name of Samu, please shoot him.  Repeatedly.

We were in a match on Phalanx and he was in arty.  He continued to drop smoke on the enemy.  0 damage output from him by the way.  This resulted in most of us taking damage from a tank we could not see to get it off the field.

We were at a point where he screwed it up so bad that we couldn't get to the last secondary.

He's the same guy that did that to me.

Probably should send replay to support about that.

image.png.e69579083a8296534785043781bc1cc1.png

image.png.d727c136f592b63845db65f474281cc7.png

image.png.1f0710d16d2f69246022889a0674f909.png

image.png.2c484b1c5752f41e6c85f24c4a9f8af9.png

do i really need to add my opinion on this? im pretty sure we all share the same point of view here. jesus christ if you cant see the problems on the new balance, it means you are not a good player, but its obvious at this point

Edited by Pesa_ (see edit history)

39 minutes ago, Pesa_ said:

image.png.e69579083a8296534785043781bc1cc1.png

image.png.d727c136f592b63845db65f474281cc7.png

image.png.1f0710d16d2f69246022889a0674f909.png

image.png.2c484b1c5752f41e6c85f24c4a9f8af9.png

do i really need to add my opinion on this? im pretty sure we all share the same point of view here. jesus christ if you cant see the problems on the new balance, it means you are not a good player, but its obvious at this point

Tell me your stats  and i will tell you if he is better than you or not, 

i would be surprised if a chimpanse that is just blindly hammering on a keyboard couldnt do better than him

2 hours ago, Travlla said:

Tell me your stats  and i will tell you if he is better than you or not, 

Ahh yes, stats = brain.  

PvP WR 57.5% (solo play) 3704 games

Glops WR - 56.8% (solo play) 1286 games

PvE 89.9% WR (been throwing matches recently for farming damage missions) 5161 games

Yours and his?

Since when do stats matter though? IF you get 50% WR in a cobra it would be good (in PvP). However if you would get this same 50% in like a seongun this would be considered pretty crap (since the seongun is hella op)... So why even ask for stats? You can get more by just judging how you play. Someone might be able to solo-carry heroics, but still have a 70% WR... 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Azdule said:

Ahh yes, stats = brain.

Stronk stats, skill confirmed :nerdseal:

Honestly, Kiwi has no clue what he's talking about. I'm close to just consider him a troll given the stuff he writes in the discord. If a player tries to apply real MBT combat tactics into an arcade game and sells them as "the best way to play the game" it's clear to me on what "skill-level" such a player is.

5 minutes ago, itzjustrick said:

Since when do stats matter though? IF you get 50% WR in a cobra it would be good (in PvP). However if you would get this same 50% in like a seongun this would be considered pretty crap (since the seongun is hella op)... So why even ask for stats? You can get more by just judging how you play. Someone might be able to solo-carry heroics, but still have a 70% WR... 

Psst. PVE stats are the most useless stats of all three modes to see if a player is good or not. But don't tell anyone. I'm actually tempted to create a second acc to pad a ~100% PVE WR and Bluestar rate using a Termi or other OP shit like this (of course in easy mode for maximum cheese)

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

I did get a lot of hate and I don't mind, but irl death threats?

ScreenShot2481.jpg

Full archive for full toxicity: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArQZYCBUk_5Xghg_wluQd0_YI2_O?e=Oaq41f
Deliberately leaving battle to sabotage me if teammate, harrassment, teamkilling, actually playing when on other side, death threats.

Edited by Flavio93Zena (see edit history)

14 hours ago, Flavio93Zena said:

I did get a lot of hate and I don't mind, but irl death threats?

Apparently playing in a stet-padding three man pluton with OP tonks is salt inducing :kek:

On a serious note tough: Those death threats are premier-class support material. Would not hesitate a second to take some time to file it in. This dude would be a good candidate for a perma (chat) ban.

• Upvote 2

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

I took it directly to SS because the full archive goes on since March, which is a bit... Too much, really.
He got a month, next time perma. Knowing him, he'll do it again and I shall be ready to report him just once more :kek:

SS-0004.jpg.523b2cc3962b978e3bf9fda56be5aab0.jpg

NOTE:  The screenshot above got removed from the official Discord AW channel because I refused to remove the names.  

The reason why I deliberately left the names because I want the moderators to know the rampant abuse of the system which allows players to recieve points/credits for abandoning the game.  

Above is a GlOps match (around 16:00 CEST, 20 September 2020) and shows FIVE (5) disconnected players.  

The game started with ONE (1) AFK player, the Merk 4M with zero kills .  The game then progressed with the XM1A player team-killing another in the first 10 minutes of the match.  So that takes the score to 8 players vs 10.  

In the next five minutes, four players rage-quit.  The score is now 4 players against a hoarde of 10 players.  

My point is this:  AFK and rage-quitters can make-or-break the outcome of a match.  If AW don't come up with a solution or mechanism to stop this shenanigan then there is no stopping players from "parking" a Spinx in the middle of a map and gain (spotting) points.  

ScreenShot0005.thumb.jpg.26a8958e514212cbaaac8465d202665e.jpg

NOTE

1. I am a "below average" player.  But these rage-quitters and AFK players actually make me look good.  
  2. I am not here to do "Russian-bashing":  There are some good Russian players and there are some scary Russian players I do not want to play AGAINST -- these are players who can/will "run circles around me" in a tank.  
  3. In the early days of WoT there was an anti-AFK mechanism where the player is asked to press a key on the keyboard if the server detects inactivity.  
  4. Discor moderator claim "statistics" do not support my claim about the number of AFK players.  Actual numbers, based on statistics, are a lot lower than one-per-game.  
Edited by CWolf1
Type-os, wrong grammar (see edit history)

Ломар is a well-known noob, has been playing for a long time and still cannot learn.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, CWolf1 said:

Discord moderator claim "statistics" do not support my claim about the number of AFK players.  Actual numbers, based on statistics, are a lot lower than one-per-game.  

I can't speak for anything but PvE, but in PvE the number of AFK players is much, much lower than 1 per game.  If I had to guess, I'd put it at no more than 1 per 10 games and very possibly as low as 1 per 20 games.  It simply isn't a problem in PvE.

15 hours ago, knutliott said:

I can't speak for anything but PvE

I am not complaining about PvE because there are only 5 players.  

In GlOps, for instance, you need a minimum of 20 players (10 for each side). Just now, I played 3 games of GlOps and each game we had 1 x AFK in our team.  

Edited by CWolf1 (see edit history)

On 9/24/2020 at 5:02 AM, CWolf1 said:

My point is this:  AFK and rage-quitters can make-or-break the outcome of a match.  If AW don't come up with a solution or mechanism to stop this shenanigan then there is no stopping players from "parking" a Spinx in the middle of a map and gain (spotting) points.  

I prefer a good sphinx spotter, than a suicidal one :) Atleast he is spotting for the team. 

5 hours ago, CWolf1 said:

I am not complaining about PvE because there are only 5 players.  

In GlOps, for instance, you need a minimum of 20 players (10 for each side). Just now, I played 3 games of GlOps and each game we had 1 x AFK in our team.  

1 AFK in PvE is as relevant as 4 AFK in PvP.  It's 20% of the team.

My point was simply that - even as a whole - I'm not seeing the same number of AFK players as you claim to see.  Expressed in PvP numbers, if I'm seeing 1 AFK in 10-20 games that's the equivalent of 1 AFK in 2-4 games for PvP.  Not every game as you claim.

Ok so its a PvE match and I was in my rarely played arty - but had a doozie of a player today. 

Determined to ruin their own match and succeeding. Coming bottom while due to their cuddling and snuggling I ended up top (although I did use all my lives just to keep playing and not give in to the lurve "kosa-nostra" wished to share)

Edited by Tigger (see edit history)

On 10/3/2020 at 11:51 AM, Tigger said:

Ok so its a PvE match and I was in my rarely played arty - but had a doozie of a player today. 

Determined to ruin their own match and succeeding. Coming bottom while due to their cuddling and snuggling I ended up top (although I did use all my lives just to keep playing and not give in to the lurve "kosa-nostra" wished to share)

I am impressed you were able to keep playing despite the amorous distractions.

Pardon my noob ignorance, but why do people do this?  

And if you could summon the help of your teammates, is there a way to entice the bots to kill him twice and kick him from the match?

QR 

6 hours ago, Quantum_Ranger said:

I am impressed you were able to keep playing despite the amorous distractions.

Pardon my noob ignorance, but why do people do this?  

And if you could summon the help of your teammates, is there a way to entice the bots to kill him twice and kick him from the match?

QR 

I was a bit determined to keep on going, I was not even interested or noticing my damage, just refusing to give in to some one wishing unrequited love