Travlla

Name and Shame: WTF is wrong with people?

Recently had this turdcake decide to push me around during one of the Arabian Nights missions. I'm sure no-one will be surprised by the Cyrillic battalion name.

Not satisfied with just ramming me, he pushed me up against the building you can see just behind us and blocked me for a good couple of minutes.

Griefer Screenshot.PNG

On 8/23/2020 at 12:23 PM, TeyKey1 said:

Stronk stats, skill confirmed :nerdseal:

Honestly, Kiwi has no clue what he's talking about. I'm close to just consider him a troll given the stuff he writes in the discord. If a player tries to apply real MBT combat tactics into an arcade game and sells them as "the best way to play the game" it's clear to me on what "skill-level" such a player is.

Psst. PVE stats are the most useless stats of all three modes to see if a player is good or not. But don't tell anyone. I'm actually tempted to create a second acc to pad a ~100% PVE WR and Bluestar rate using a Termi or other OP shit like this (of course in easy mode for maximum cheese)

Kiwi is basically Mail.RU's mouthpiece.

Dunno if you remember the first Gulf War, but he's like that Iraqi General who got nicknamed Comical Ali due to his insistence that everything was fine...even when he was filmed with US tanks rolling into Baghdad behind him. :classic_biggrin:

Edited by dyrewolfe (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, dfnce said:

@dyrewolfe 95% of pve random now consists of former RU server,  you simply have more chance to taste all flavours 

True, but it still doesn't do anything to improve my opinion of them, every time one of these numbskulls drives into me, either for jollies, or because they can't be bothered to drive around me (because, y'know, steering is hard).

image.png.b9677241e348e3f07a6dd8bc78c5bd09.png

The LL guys - just decided to not capture / screw around with the cargo on MC chapter 3 and make it fail.  10/10 players, can see why a type 10 does 5k damage.  Honestly some of the most pathetic players I've seen in ages

• Upvote 1

So yesterday we were spreading the name of LABS for a good cause in our premium P2W PLZ Arties in GLOPS :kek:

Bet someone was salty..

Lv2lE5u.jpg

RLeNqt2.jpg

Spoiler

5FxOWd7.jpg

P2W confirmed :partyseal:

• Upvote 3

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

8 hours ago, TeyKey1 said:

So yesterday we were spreading the name of LABS for a good cause in our premium P2W PLZ Arties in GLOPS :kek:

Bet someone was salty..

Lv2lE5u.jpg

RLeNqt2.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5FxOWd7.jpg

P2W confirmed :partyseal:

wait... we payed to win???? why did no one tell me??? XD

32 minutes ago, Tired_needs_Nrg_Drinks said:

wait... we payed to win???? why did no one tell me??? XD

Shite, we 100% need a whale logo for Labs now!

4 minutes ago, Tired_needs_Nrg_Drinks said:

what type? humpback?  blue? land?

Blue...for the largest type...for we are 100% the largest of all whales..

News just in: Player called "XxxWOTANxxX" is a turd.

There's a significant correlation between the number of X-es player has in a username and said player's shittiness.

Speaking of pay to win...

I did use to do a weekly sacrifice of chickens to the RNJesus every Monday to help my scumbag life as an artillery player in WoT... 
I suppose its how I bounced a 50mm round off the back of the T5 Grille...

Edited by Captiannemo (see edit history)

image.png.ddc469647f0fc69fddb36ce06f936b6e.pngMakavelii69 - Started the game by bitching about team being a fucking shit russian team with no skill.  Sits at back of the map and does nothing.  My team let the enemy cap for the win.  0 attempts (bar me) to go anywhere near the cap circle to reset it.  

image.png.d6470f15e4db300b3fbab5fa7cf7e7c8.png

This is another guy I've seen recently - if they are in your game it's pretty much -1 player.  At start of match, goes and auto cannons things.  In this match (Plague) he respawned twice and each time he'd respawn & suicide into the fall pits.  Not really sure why you'd respawn to just charge straight into pits, then respawn again but hey ho...

Once again we had a lovely encounter with one of the resident flamers JekyllnHyde. Dude didn't really like that I killed him 5 times in a row :kek:

qjAKRmR.png

3TENl0f.png

tBKo5eZ.png

skbAcQ1.png

CVfzdiW.png

n6AT8nC.png

K8vQai1.png

Always some good comedy when you happen to meet this guy in battle.

Spoiler

Just have a look at this absolute idiot in a Merkava actively trying to avoid tanking shit
Just hiding behind the water tank while driving a tank capable of shrugging off ATGMs

ScreenShot0022.jpg

Edited by boymahina123 (see edit history)

Had someone tell me I was an asshole the other day because I was doing too much damage in my Terminator 2017.

1.) His platoon (and battalion) mate had more damage then me at the time, and was also in a Terminator 2017.
2.) I needed to be top damage so that my damage would count for a RAID mission.
3.) I also needed 15 kills because my weekly contract mission was to collect Destroyer medals.

I told him where he could stuff his opinion and that it wasn't my fault that the devs created missions that require us to dominate in games.  Blame the devs for the mission design, not the players for just trying to complete the missions as assigned.

Me and Seb seem to be the masters of salt in this game. We could really start a shop for it :heeehseal:

Basically a glops game against triple man tryhard platoon. And us being in triple man tryhard platoon as well going for 50k damage mission. Lost by around 100 points, was pretty close and a good fun game in my opinion. It so happened that I did quite a lot of damage on the flaming guy as we just kept meeting on battlefield. So dude started to behave like a 10 year old in ingame chat :megustasealk: This is a good glimpse of what kinds of players will be remaining in PVP modes shortly before those modes finally die in this game:

R88ugXR.jpg

Spoiler

The topic is "Name and shame". You kids think that you can dictate to everyone how to play and treat those who don't play the way you want, like crap! That's the way y'all have treated me from the start. Because i snipe with MBT's and don't play the classes the way most of you DEMAND they be played. and when i voice my opinion in Discord, i got banned because the admins didn't like what i said, nevermind if i was correct or not. I have studied armor tactics for many years, and rushing straight into the teeth of enemy fire, and allowing yourself to be shot at, is just plain stupid, and i won't do it, at least not like you kids do. and yes, i say kids, because i'm 60 years old, and i'd say most of you are in your early twenties IF that.........

• Downvote 2

9 hours ago, SmegHedd117 said:

The topic is "Name and shame". You kids think that you can dictate to everyone how to play and treat those who don't play the way you want, like crap! That's the way y'all have treated me from the start. Because i snipe with MBT's and don't play the classes the way most of you DEMAND they be played. and when i voice my opinion in Discord, i got banned because the admins didn't like what i said, nevermind if i was correct or not. I have studied armor tactics for many years, and rushing straight into the teeth of enemy fire, and allowing yourself to be shot at, is just plain stupid, and i won't do it, at least not like you kids do. and yes, i say kids, because i'm 60 years old, and i'd say most of you are in your early twenties IF that.........

:tomatotardk:

Spoiler

9 hours ago, SmegHedd117 said:

Interesting - with your years of studying armor tactics, did it explain the real life HP pool of tanks and how does that compare with AW's values?  I always thought the ATDU should have more HP in game as in real life I think it has 100k rather than 3.5k...

14 hours ago, SmegHedd117 said:

It's always nice when the pubbie names and shames himself.