Edit History

dyrewolfe

dyrewolfe

Recently had this turdcake decide to push me around during one of the Arabian Nights missions. I'm sure no-one will be surprised by the Cyrillic battalion name.

Not satisfied with just ramming me, he pushed me up against the building you can see just behind us and blocked me for a good couple of minutes.

Griefer Screenshot.PNG

On 8/23/2020 at 12:23 PM, TeyKey1 said:

Stronk stats, skill confirmed :nerdseal:

Honestly, Kiwi has no clue what he's talking about. I'm close to just consider him a troll given the stuff he writes in the discord. If a player tries to apply real MBT combat tactics into an arcade game and sells them as "the best way to play the game" it's clear to me on what "skill-level" such a player is.

Psst. PVE stats are the most useless stats of all three modes to see if a player is good or not. But don't tell anyone. I'm actually tempted to create a second acc to pad a ~100% PVE WR and Bluestar rate using a Termi or other OP shit like this (of course in easy mode for maximum cheese)

Kiwi is basically Mail.RU's mouthpiece.

Dunno if you remember the first Gulf War, but he's like that Iraqi General who got nicknamed Comical Ali due to his insistence that everything was fine...even when he was filmed with US tanks rolling into Baghdad behind him. :classic_biggrin:

dyrewolfe

dyrewolfe

Recently had this turdcake decide to push me around during one of the Arabian Nights missions. I'm sure no-one will be surprised by the Cyrillic battalion name.

Not satisfied with just ramming me, he pushed me up against the building you can see just behind us and blocked me for a good couple of minutes.

Griefer Screenshot.PNG

On 8/23/2020 at 12:23 PM, TeyKey1 said:

Stronk stats, skill confirmed :nerdseal:

Honestly, Kiwi has no clue what he's talking about. I'm close to just consider him a troll given the stuff he writes in the discord. If a player tries to apply real MBT combat tactics into an arcade game and sells them as "the best way to play the game" it's clear to me on what "skill-level" such a player is.

Psst. PVE stats are the most useless stats of all three modes to see if a player is good or not. But don't tell anyone. I'm actually tempted to create a second acc to pad a ~100% PVE WR and Bluestar rate using a Termi or other OP shit like this (of course in easy mode for maximum cheese)

Kiwi is basically Mail.RU's mouthpiece.

Dunno if you remember the first Gulf War, but he's like that Iraqi General who got nicknamed Comical Ali due to his insistence that everything was fine...even when he was filmed with US tanks rolling into Baghdad behind him. :classic_biggrin:

dyrewolfe

dyrewolfe

Recently had this turdcake decide to push me around during one of the Arabian Nights missions. I'm sure no-one will be surprised by the Cyrillic name.

Griefer Screenshot.PNG

dyrewolfe

dyrewolfe

Recently had this turdcake decide to push me around during one of the Arabian Nights missions. I'm sure no-one will be surprised by the Cyrillic name:

Griefer Screenshot.PNG