Edit History

ceejee007

ceejee007

What I find the most disturbing thing is this is going from 2020 (first post) till now (and yes been there, seen it, had same issues), and NOTHING has changed.

Some clans / battalions / players wont do secondary

Block your shot.

Push you (in the moment of firing)

Have the same language when you block obscenity in the chat (******************, you *****************, mother*********)

Are very goooood in kill stealing (but unfortunally in nothing else most of the times).

Don't shoot helicopters / pillboxes etc (simply don't count, so why should they)

Only use " high output" tanks. (spotting is for a pussy in a MBT).

Personally I see it day in day out and, but if the game mechanism does not change and keep them rewarded, nothing gonna change.(and personally..... cant blame them...they play in a " most effective"  attitude.)

ceejee007

ceejee007

What I find the most disturbing thing is this is going from 2020 till now (and yes been there, seen it, had same issues), and NOTHING has changed.

Some clans / battalions / players wont do secondary

Block your shot.

Push you (in the moment of firing)

Have the same language when you block obscenity in the chat (******************, you *****************, mother*********)

Are very goooood in kill stealing (but unfortunally in nothing else most of the times).

Don't shoot helicopters / pillboxes etc (simply don't count, so why should they)

Only use " high output" tanks. (spotting is for a pussy in a MBT).

Personally I see it day in day out and, but if the game mechanism does not change and keep them rewarded, nothing gonna change.(and personally..... cant blame them...they play in a " most effective"  attitude.)