Edit History

Tigger

Tigger

On 3/9/2022 at 10:55 PM, SmegHedd117 said:

The topic is "Name and shame". You kids think that you can dictate to everyone how to play and treat those who don't play the way you want, like crap! That's the way y'all have treated me from the start. Because i snipe with MBT's and don't play the classes the way most of you DEMAND they be played. and when i voice my opinion in Discord, i got banned because the admins didn't like what i said, nevermind if i was correct or not. I have studied armor tactics for many years, and rushing straight into the teeth of enemy fire, and allowing yourself to be shot at, is just plain stupid, and i won't do it, at least not like you kids do. and yes, i say kids, because i'm 60 years old, and i'd say most of you are in your early twenties IF that.........

Odd that I was in one match with you on your "Steam Account" (at least according to you in world chat) - in which you ran round the whole match, moaning about how bad all the team was - despite being less than 50 m from the AI at times you missed with every shot, in an AFV and never spotted anything - getting a whole 26 xp for the match - 0 damage, 0 spots

I was a squaddie for 24 years, Sapper to be precise, not so much studied tactics as spent years in Germany facing the "Warsaw Pact Horde" - working with Dutch, Danish, Belgians, US, Norwegian's and Italians - living the tactics.

After the end of the "Cold War" I worked with Polish, Hungarian, Czechoslovakian, Romanian and even Russian (ex Soviet era conscripts and officers) to get the perspective of the other side 

You know what - it all means diddly squat in Armoured Warfare  - A game loosely based on possible and impossible models of armoured vehicles from roughly 1950 onwards, which lacks pretty much all the modern implementation for war, barrages, obstacles, obstacle crossing, air power, proper infantry units, radio comms between subunits, distance - oh yes distance etc etc etc.

You always seem to equate a quick drop in game with pretty much zero attempt at realism but has visuals with the likes of "Steel Beasts" an actual military simulator (but does not look pretty) - Ah there's the magic bit - Simulator  as opposed to Game - then we have the likes of GHPC which is seeming to try and drop into the game between "Game" and "Simulator"

As I have told you before - play how you like just stop trying to justify it as "Playing the game tactically and properly" - Just say you play as you like and how you are comfortable and stop the bull. 

Tigger

Tigger

On 3/9/2022 at 10:55 PM, SmegHedd117 said:

The topic is "Name and shame". You kids think that you can dictate to everyone how to play and treat those who don't play the way you want, like crap! That's the way y'all have treated me from the start. Because i snipe with MBT's and don't play the classes the way most of you DEMAND they be played. and when i voice my opinion in Discord, i got banned because the admins didn't like what i said, nevermind if i was correct or not. I have studied armor tactics for many years, and rushing straight into the teeth of enemy fire, and allowing yourself to be shot at, is just plain stupid, and i won't do it, at least not like you kids do. and yes, i say kids, because i'm 60 years old, and i'd say most of you are in your early twenties IF that.........

Odd that I was in one match with you on your "Steam Account" (at least according to you in world chat) - in which you ran round the whole match, moaning about how bad all the team was - despite being less than 50 m from the AI at times you missed with every shot, in an AFV and never spotted anything - getting a whole 26 xp for the match - 0 damage, 0 spots

I was a squaddie for 24 years, Sapper to be precise, not so much studied tactics as spent years in Germany facing the "Warsaw Pact Horde" - working with Dutch, Danish, Belgians, US, Norwegian's and Italians - living the tactics.

After the end of the "Cold War" I worked with Polish, Hungarian, Czechoslovakian, Romanian and even Russian (ex Soviet era conscripts and officers) to get the perspective of the other side 

You know what - it all means diddly squat in Armoured Warfare  - A game loosely based on possible and impossible models of armoured vehicles from roughly 1950 onwards, which lacks pretty much all the modern implementation for war, barrages, obstacles, obstacle crossing, air power, proper infantry units, radio comms between subunits, etc etc etc.

You always seem to equate a quick drop in game with pretty much zero attempt at realism but has visuals with the likes of "Steel Beasts" an actual military simulator (but does not look pretty) - Ah there's the magic bit - Simulator  as opposed to Game - then we have the likes of GHPC which is seeming to try and drop into the game between "Game" and "Simulator"

As I have told you before - play how you like just stop trying to justify it as "Playing the game tactically and properly" - Just say you play as you like and how you are comfortable and stop the bull.