Edit History

itzjustrick

itzjustrick

7 hours ago, Haswell said:

With LABS growing with members, it's clear that the old system of "decide among yourselves who should get the Shadow" wouldn't work as well as before anymore. Consensus and generosity are great, but not everyone are happy with the way it worked.

Besides the old system, there are two other alternatives to handle the Shadow: person with the most contribution points get the whole Shadow; or top N people get a distribution of parts based on the proportion of their contribution.

Vote on which system you want, or suggest one here.

I would personally still keep the one gets all system, however we decide it, I don't really care... 

Tbh, the dibs system probably doesn't work that well

I still haven't forgotten about the Soren shadow, but oh well

Oh and please make it from the next box (so not this one), I want to keep my hard fought over dibs

Some people have expressed interest in playing ranked battles to increase the ranking of LABS to at least 1001, in order to get more rewards from the contract missions and faster progression on the overall contract. I'm a dumbass when it comes to all things PvP so if all possible I'd prefer to leave this matter in someone else's charge. Feel free to volunteer/argue/assign people to handle this, I'll go with whatever people decide.

I would join doing ranked, if we have enough other people who also join. I mean, unless we have like 8 this doesn't mean shit... And also I feel like this should be a group effort. For who's in charge, I want to see how much of a mess demigod in charge will be. On the other hand, I could also take charge, but eh... that would mean work... 

This is the easy part, vote here on which Hades vehicle you want for the next buttalion contract. We are currently on the M8-120 Thunderbolt.

I personally don't care... 

Do you want LABS to increase recruitment effort beyond our current status quo? Throw suggestions here as well, or if you want to take on the responsibility of attracting more labbies.

Maybe, idk, on the one hand it would speed up efforts to get shadows etc. On the other hand, is there really a benefit?

One thing I would do though is make a few officers who can accept people etc, so it's not a total Haswell solo effort anymore. 

I volunteer for this demanding task

itzjustrick

itzjustrick

With LABS growing with members, it's clear that the old system of "decide among yourselves who should get the Shadow" wouldn't work as well as before anymore. Consensus and generosity are great, but not everyone are happy with the way it worked.

Besides the old system, there are two other alternatives to handle the Shadow: person with the most contribution points get the whole Shadow; or top N people get a distribution of parts based on the proportion of their contribution.

Vote on which system you want, or suggest one here.

I would personally still keep the one gets all system, however we decide it, I don't really care... 

Tbh, the dibs system probably doesn't work that well

I still haven't forgotten about the Soren shadow, but oh well

Oh and please make it from the next box (so not this one), I want to keep my hard fought over dibs

Some people have expressed interest in playing ranked battles to increase the ranking of LABS to at least 1001, in order to get more rewards from the contract missions and faster progression on the overall contract. I'm a dumbass when it comes to all things PvP so if all possible I'd prefer to leave this matter in someone else's charge. Feel free to volunteer/argue/assign people to handle this, I'll go with whatever people decide.

I would join doing ranked, if we have enough other people who also join. I mean, unless we have like 8 this doesn't mean shit... And also I feel like this should be a group effort. For who's in charge, I want to see how much of a mess demigod in charge will be. On the other hand, I could also take charge, but eh... that would mean work... 

This is the easy part, vote here on which Hades vehicle you want for the next buttalion contract. We are currently on the M8-120 Thunderbolt.

I personally don't care... 

Do you want LABS to increase recruitment effort beyond our current status quo? Throw suggestions here as well, or if you want to take on the responsibility of attracting more labbies.

Maybe, idk, on the one hand it would speed up efforts to get shadows etc. On the other hand, is there really a benefit?

One thing I would do though is make a few officers who can accept people etc, so it's not a total Haswell solo effort anymore. 

I volunteer