Edit History

Tired_needs_Nrg_Drinks

Tired_needs_Nrg_Drinks

20 minutes ago, Silentstalker said:

I have some old ones. New ones... not easily, for some internal reasons. I'll try but the chances are low.

ngl, i wanna practice stats, and this seems like a good way to help with ACCURATELY showing MM conditions as well, and it can be peer reviewed by you/other CC's.

20 minutes ago, Silentstalker said:

Either way, I think you guys are approaching the topic wrong. Ask yourselves - what is the GOAL of any proposed changes? Why change things in the first place?

tbh i think changes on vehicle mechanisms in glops warrant more change than MM at its current state, I haven't had the chance to play GLOPS myself yet in 0.33, but given the amount of  people that do not like ATGM chip dmg. It probably a good start to change that one out.

Tired_needs_Nrg_Drinks

Tired_needs_Nrg_Drinks

4 minutes ago, Silentstalker said:

I have some old ones. New ones... not easily, for some internal reasons. I'll try but the chances are low.

ngl, i wanna practice stats, and this seems like a good way to help with ACCURATELY showing MM conditions as well, and i can be peer reviewed by you/other CC's.

7 minutes ago, Silentstalker said:

Either way, I think you guys are approaching the topic wrong. Ask yourselves - what is the GOAL of any proposed changes? Why change things in the first place?

tbh i think changes on vehicle mechanisms in glops warrant more change than MM at its current state, I haven't had the chance to play GLOPS myself yet in 0.33, but given the amount of  people that do not like ATGM chip dmg. It probably a good start to change that one out.