Edit History

Silentstalker

Silentstalker

Allow me to save you some headaches.

• You can't run a skill MM because REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • You can't impose absolute platoon rules because platoons would never get in a match (and non-absolute rules, those we have already)
  • You can't ban platoons because social gameplay is a strong retention driver and way, WAY above in priority above balance, removing it is a huge no-no
  • You can't ban premiums or screw around with their matchmaking because they are paid content and their owners would not take kindly to their toys being limited (also, all your vehicle observations are based on pre 0.33 and thus potentially invalid)
  • You can't limit or ban any vehicles in fact, we can't punish players for owning certain class (and don't bring up SPGs, that's a very unique case)
  • You can't introduce absolute MM rules because the mode is already unpopular and it would just become deserted

Like I said elsewhere, there are no easy solutions to this, certainly nothing that can be randomly brainstormed by players on a forum. But... well, you can surprise me, miracles do happen sometimes after all.

Silentstalker

Silentstalker

Allow me to save you some headaches.

• You can't run a skill MM because REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • You can't impose absolute platoon rules because platoons would never get in a match (and non-absolute rules, those we have already)
  • You can't ban platoons because social gameplay is a strong retention driver and way, WAY above in priority above balance, removing it is a huge no-no
  • You can't ban premiums or screw around with their matchmaking because they are paid content and their owners would not take kindly to their toys being limited (also, all your vehicle observations are based on pre 0.33 and thus potentially invalid)
  • You can't limit or ban any vehicles in fact, we can't punish players for owning certain class (and don't bring up SPGs, that's a very unique case)
  • You can't introduce absolute MM rules because the mode is already unpopular and it would just become deserted

Like I said elsewhere, there are no easy solutions to this, certainly nothing that can be randomly brainstormed by players on a forum. But... well, you can surprise me.