Sign in to follow this  
BumbaX

Blue stars, disappeared?

This evening i had some PvE games when i ranked at the first place, by far, not with the same xp of an other player, that could get the star instead of me, and i am not getting anymore blue stars.

Is someone experiencing the same issue? I know that the blue star does not give you any benefit but the satisfaction to get it, anyway their number was useful, compared with the number of the missions played, to judge how well you perform in a certain tank compared to the average of the players and tanks.

I am no aware of them being officially removed from the game, but i could have missed the thing, in the case i apologize for opening the thread.

It's probably a bug, and it's not just Blue Star; all medals don't appear in the results screen, but you can still track what you get in the post-match notification... Sometimes.

Edited by Qbicle
Turns out notification on results doesn't always show the medals, but only from time to time. (see edit history)

aMcZOFg.png

Today I played a War Game and also the crate was missing, quite annoying as that is really useful while medals are only cosmetic, does someone experience the same issue?

The crate was not shown in the inventory, not on the crates tab and not on the goods one, where it should have been, and also in the game results. But now the game, if i select again the War Games mode and put the mouse pointer on the crate tells me that I have already claimed the reward.