Sign in to follow this  
Haswell

No one is allowed to like the K-153C

I was going to call it the Meme Jeep, but it doesn't even produce enough memes to be worthy of that title. It's not even worthy of a screenshot because the basic HMMWV chassis is more respectable IRL.

As far as I can tell, it tries hard to be a Kornet but fails miserably because top attack missiles are flat out awful in PvE, since unmanned turrets like Termis and PL-01s are everywhere and will make the missiles utterly ineffective. Being a dedicated scout in PvE simply doesn't work all that well, because your inability to deal damage yourself mean you are at the mercy of others to carry you, even if you keep targets permaspotted. It's like trying to farm spotting damage in other vehicles, except now you're forced to be useful only with spotting damage. It can't even designate targets because of whatever silly design decision put into this.

Tell me why I would want to use the Crap Jeep please, because I can't think of any reason why I'd choose to subject myself to this sort of suffering. Even the Crab is a better vehicle because its missiles are actually useful.

Spoiler

ScreenShot0218.thumb.jpg.ce7698c07f0e17b9b95bb509e3f2276c.jpg

Let me disagree, it is not a super tank, has an AC that if you are lucky can make (little) damage at the back of the Bradleys and is true that the top attack missiles do reduced damage to some specific tanks if they do damage at all, it seems that is somehow related with the way the enemy tank is oriented, but it is fast, has a great speed and its own potential, what you miss in damage you get it back as spotted tanks and spotting damage. 

At first I had your same opinion, and i nicknamed it the Craptank, but the more I play it the more i like it and start to discover its potential. Sure is tricky to use and not suited for some maps, but it is great against some annoying enemies like the T15, if you are able to target them and then some one other keep them spotted you can retreat under cover, or if needed you can continue to spot them in over the shoulders view, without them being able to react and you hit them, after the first missile eaten by their APS, for about 1K dmg each salvo you fire. It works also very well against the K12, the Tunderbolt and the Bradley.
here i show a good game by me, but i am surely not the only one that is getting blue stars with it , here is an example of an other player, that even if i did the most damage, with the Griffin 120 that is surely not a bad tank, got the star thanks to his spotting.

ScreenShot0216.thumb.jpg.5ff465dd3d4acd71f890abb6932c4ab0.jpg

I am not saying that is the best AFV in the tier, surely the other Japanese one is way better, even if requires a very different style and covers a different function, is a damage monster, but the more I play it the more I think that is rewarding and fun to play.

EDIT: i had wrongly inserted a screenshot with an other tank, i remove it, anyway at now i had played 13 PvE missions with it, got 2 blue stars and some games at the second place, considering that the very first matches i performed very badly i am quite satisfied of a tank that let me rank in one of the first 2 places quite often.

ScreenShot0215.jpg

Edited by BumbaX (see edit history)

I haven’t been able to get this vehicle to work as a scout in PVE, it seems the AI always out spots me and I end up dead in about 4 seconda

I was looking fo a challenge in PVP and this thing seemed to be perfect for it. 

I'm pretty much stock but this are my pros and cons currently:

pros:

• Good mobility
  • Good viewrange and camo

cons:

• no armor, no hp (who would have tought that)
  • top down attack ATGM

It is a very decent spotter but oh boi its weapon systems are crap. I'd actually not care about the MG if there were some proper normal ATGM. But with those useless Top down attack ATGM it's really unconvenient to do at least some damage at all. The first one gets killed by the APS, the second one looses the lock because most enemies are not dumb. Let alone that the ATGM are bugged anyways on every 3-4th shot.

If you want to make damage get something proper like a CRAB or SPHINX. It would probably be an OK vehicle if there was an option to choose normal ATGM. At least in my case the vehicle would go from very situational/nearly useless to decent/good.

Again in PVP it is super situational and it really depends on what maps you get and what your allies are doing. I can spot lots of stuff with it but usually the meta is "rush one flank" which doesn't help either. So currently I'm still trying to get it to work. But compared to a SPHINX or CRAB it's simply inferior currently.

Edited by TeyKey1 (see edit history)

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

28 minutes ago, Johnny_Yuma said:

I haven’t been able to get this vehicle to work as a scout in PVE, it seems the AI always out spots me and I end up dead in about 4 seconda

I use a maxed Erin, the 2 view retros stacked and the paint retro, you have to be careful, you can not get spotted and hope to survive, but with it i can spot a lieutenant without being spotted by him if i find a bush to give me a little more camo. Surely is tricky and risky, but is one of the reasons why i like to play it.

@TeyKey1 I still have to try it in PvP, but you are surely right, many tricks that you can do with it in PvE in PvP are impossible to do.
The enemies stay without cover a lot less then the bots, that are quite dumb, probably the better use that i can guess is possible in Random Battle is not to spot, thing that it can do, but to stay behind the party MBTs, find the right moment to mark a target, then retreat behind a rock and act as a short distance arty, as long as the enemy is still spotted by someone you can anyway hit him, and as the tanks that its missiles can not damage are the flankers, Andres, Termi, PL, but against many MBTs it hits well this is a possible use, while your party MBTs trade shots with the enemy ones you add to their damage 1K of yours every few seconds. As you are behind your MBTs the enemies can not chase you and you are exposed only the short time needed to target each new tank as the one you was shooting is killed. You can hit enemies completely hulldown or almost all under cover, you need only a little piece of the tank to be visible, while your powerful allies are not able to touch him you slowly carve trough his HP.
Maybe it works, possibly i will try it tomorrow.

24 minutes ago, BumbaX said:

Let me disagree, it is not a super tank, has an AC that if you are lucky can make (little) damage at the back of the Bradleys and is true that the top attack missiles do reduced damage to some specific tanks if they do damage at all, it seems that is somehow related with the way the enemy tank is oriented, but it is fast, has a great speed and its own potential, what you miss in damage you get it back as spotted tanks and spotting damage. 

I don't doubt its scouting potential at all, it's fantastic at vision control on par with the Sphinx in that regard. The problem is that it sacrifices far too much just for having top attack missiles, when its peers like the Crab and T249 are just as capable at vision control and are far better in terms of dealing damage. The Crab in particular can deal with unexpected Bradley rushes just fine to keep itself relatively safe; the Crap Jeep either has to reposition or otherwise spend far too much time to deal with one single Bradley.

If this thing is destined to be a pure scout, at least let it designate targets so it can somewhat support everyone else a bit more in terms of damage.

6Zkw3qx.jpg

Here's a game where I "helped" by practically spotting everyone on the runway. Sure I got top XP, but I would be powerless to deal with all the bots had my pubbies suck so badly they can't manage to stay alive. The AS21 could have just as easily done my job at vision control as well, and deal damage all by itself to effectively carry everyone else.

Crap Jeep is bad because it's great at vision control and barely anything else. The Crab and T249 in comparison are also great at vision control, and they are also great at dealing damage without having to rely on others.

Spoiler

True, but sometimes is very satisfying to get more credits and experience then let's say a T15 or other damage monsters with a little jeep that has no armor and lacks of a reliable weapon, at least for me, and this is why I like it and probably I will continue to play it even when it will be completely grind.

Still i hope that it will be rebalanced, with an AC that at least can damage some squishy without it having to give you his back and with a little more penetration for the missiles, so no tank is almost completely immune to his damage. 

53 minutes ago, BumbaX said:

while your party MBTs trade shots with the enemy ones you add to their damage 1K of yours every few seconds. As you are behind your MBTs the enemies can not chase you and you are exposed only the short time needed to target each new tank as the one you was shooting is killed. You can hit enemies completely hulldown or almost all under cover, you need only a little piece of the tank to be visible, while your powerful allies are not able to touch him you slowly carve trough his HP.

That's what I was thinking about too first. But in this case you kinda miss its role as a spotter completely. It can work that way but everytime I do that I feel like I'm doing something that vehicle was never intended to do (Feels like playing a mobile mortar :kek:). Problem with PVP compared to PVE is that there is actually smoke and more intelligent enemies compared to the bots. Usually an enemy gets the ATGM warning and smokes right after it. So my first ATGM gets cuaght by APS and the second one hits undesired spots because the enemy already moved after placing the smoke. 

The vehicle would be great if it would receive normal ATGM. Then I would probably enjoy it a lot. But right now it is really frustrating to play.

Spoiler

Yes, probably if it would have the choice between top attack and regular agtm, like the NM 142 has, it would be a better tank, anyway surely not overpowered compared to a Kornet, that has a 4 or 8 missile salvo, can fire 1 or 2 missiles at the same time and with a trick can reload 8 missiles in the time it is supposed to load 4 (reload when is in 4 missiles configuration then right after the reload is complete switch to the double turret and you have 8 missiles ready, or the Sphinx with its very fast reload of agtm and the strong AC, having the option between the 2 missile types would be a pretty interesting tank to play.

I hope that some developers read this suggestion as i believe, or at least hope, that it will be rebalanced in the future, unless is an intended design to have some tanks under performing.

Agreed, my hatred towards this thing will probably lessen significantly if it had a direct-fire option for its missiles. Heck, just give it two TOW missiles (the ones on the Bradley) but keep the reload the same, that would improve its performance by a lot without overshadowing the Crab.

Come to think of it, most vehicles with top-down missiles only in the game right now would benefit massively from having a direct-fire option. The Shadow comes to mind.

Spoiler

My opinion on this is that while it might be a TurdJeep technical for certain roles, in PvP it can cause issues.  That .50 cal is best served for taking out infantry that are spotted.  There are only a handful of tanks that it can do damage with it, like a CRAB or a SPINX or a Kornet.  That's it.

Get into a location on a map and you can just chip away at someone and take them out of their game just enough it can change something, or they just decide to weather it out and lose 400 to 600 HP each hit then they don't have a tank anymore.

I'd be partial to a designate target mode as part of the recon package for it just to make it a more "useful" turd.  At this point they might as well just add the Toyota HiLux in the game and have a go.

"If you were not birthed with claws or fangs, store bought will do just fine."

A designate target feature, even combined with the present top attack missiles, would be really interesting and, if the developers decide to not give to him a direct fire agtm, would any way rebalance it. Designating a suitable target, one that is actually damaged by his missiles, and then targeting him with the right mouse button you could fire 4 or 6 top down agtms on him, does not matter if he uses the smoke, retreats behind cover or even if you retreat under cover or run away as he is chasing you.

At now it is possible to do something similar but only if a craptank and let's say a sphinx are used in tandem by a platoon of 2, better coordinating in vocal chat, the spinx can designate and fire 2 missiles, then try to track with the AC, but even failing at it other 4 or 6 hits, depending on the duration of the designation, are assured by the K153-C.

EDIT: with the sphinx 20 sec designation the K153-C should be able to fire 4 missiles, both with the breach retro and without it, before it expires, for let's say 2K damage, maybe a little more, that added to the one of the spinx 2 agtms is enough to kill even some low HP mbt and more then enough to bring the others to a very low health and kill almost every other tank, but if instead of a sphinx the craptank works behind a K2 then the things become even more interesting as the designation last a lot more so 6 or maybe even 8 hits are assured.

Surely if the tank can designate himself it is even better as has more freedom to move on the battlefield and punish every single tank that remains visible long enough to be designated. I suppose that with the designation feature this tank would become quickly hated by most of the other tank drivers as being designated in a not Anders, not Termi, not PL and not few MBTs is equal to receive 2K damage with no save possible.

Interesting, I haven't thought of that synergy between Designate Target and the missiles before. Now that you put it this way it would be possible to flat out delete most things in PvP with a platoon of 1x K2 (for designating) and 2x Crap Jeep, which would be a major balancing concern. That said, it would still be somewhat meh in PvE because keeping things permaspotted is already fairly common.

@TeyKey1 Have you tried this out before? I don't play PvP, so someone else should comment on PvP stuff instead of me.

Spoiler

I haven't tried it. But it came to my mind aswell. I was indeed hoping for the K153C to get the designate ability exactly because of this. It would at least make it easier to do more consistent damage.

Considering the stealth ability is ridiculous as well (With my setup you can get 80% Camo. Depending on commander I think you can get up to 90%) which means you're nearly invisible during the active time. Especially against MBTs. I think the vehicle already has a strong active ability.

In my opinion the top attack ATGM mechanics are toxic in general in PVP. Same goes for the top down ATGM. As a player being targeted it is hard to do anything against it. You can have a decent position covering all your weakspots and still get crippled by those dumb ATGM. There is nearly nothing you can do expect relying on your hard-kill APS (if you have one) or relying on your smoke (if you have smoke available at all in such a situation). It basically makes cover and intelligent positioning useless.

Now the scenario with a platoon with one designator and 2 K153C is indeed a very toxic and maybe even game breaking combination. If those players play properly the K153C can deliver at least 3.5k damage with ease during a designation phase. In this case the enemy can do nothing about it and that's plain bullshit to be honest. 

Since a year I'm always stating that troll platoons should be prohibited for PVP/GLOPS Matchmaker. So every platoon with 2 or 3 similar vehicles should be straight excluded from the MM. Of course this should not apply to PVE. Problem is that in PVP and GLOPS we are seeing lots of toxic troll platoons filled with vehicles such as the MT-LB S8 or T40 or usually everything else with high burst dmg in combination with OPhelia (which should be straight up banned in PVP/GLOPS anyways). Especially in GLOPS such combinations are completely dominating the battlefield using easy wolfpack/suicide tactics which require no skills at all. I've already seen lots of players complaining about this phenomena but My.games does not seem to care at all. I mean as long as you can sell stupidly overpriced OPhelia/strela packs why change anything at all :kek:

I can definitely see this happening with the K153C. This would make the vehicle even more ridiculous as it would only perform decently as part of a troll platoon.

I have completely free XPed the vehicle now and I managed to get some decent games with it usually ~4k dmg and ~2k spot. But to really get those 4k damage I was requiring double the amount of potential damage which means I was bouncing/missing/getting APSed in 50% of my shots. This is just frustrating in my opinion even if I managed to at least get a semi decent game in this cardboard truck.

Spoiler

@TeyKey1 I completely agree. the potential of a platoon with a K2 designating and 1 or 2 K153 C is very strong and it does not really need almost any skill by the AFV drivers, while the infamous T7 VBL, that caused a lot of wining by most of the players and caused a nerfing of all the agtm vehicles needed a lot of skill. A really good player could with that tank do a lot of damage to the enemy team, but in the hands of an average player or less then average the same tactics would result in missing probably 3 of the 4 initial agtms then be erased from the game.

I am all for tanks that, having the skill to drive them, are very rewarding, but that particular use of the K 153 C needs no skill, once you have targeted a designated tank, maybe in 3rd person view, you can retreat under cover and all the skill you need is to press the left mouse button, something that even an ape can learn fast.

But it really seems that the developers have introduced changes in the game that don't reward skill at all in the last year or so. Not only what you told, and a troll platoon with Ophelias is even more a problem in GLOPS as they can respawn again and again, but also the Object 490, that even if now not so impenetrable from the front as when it was first introduced, is still very well armored and is not easy at all for the flankers to damage it because it is almost impossible to track it. A Wilk TD now can do some damage frontally, but being not able to track it can not avoid that he closes the distance, so at best can take a couple of opportunity shots then has to run away, there are spots on the side that the missiles can hit, but the chance that the missiles hit right there are very low if fired at distance to a tank that can not be stopped. Is an other example of a tank that can be very rewarding without needing a particular skill. the T40 and the other t9 French AFV are also tanks that, if can be used for VBL like high skill raids, can also be very rewarding for not skilled use, imo an AFV should not be able to deal damage to a hull down MBT only firing at the top of his turret, it does not even need to be in an elevated position, or against the merkava aiming at the sides of the cannon, to aim at weak spots with an AGTM needs skill, to spam green ammo with and AC is again a thing that every monkey can learn to do without problem.

This game has become over complicate from one side, to be really effective a player has to learn weak spots, ammo rack and fuel tank position of potentially hundreds of different tanks, and  from the other side has introduced tanks and a commander that make possible to perform rewarding tactics without a particular skill.

I preferred the old Obsidian way, where we had arty in PvP, but we had a warning of arty rounds incoming, so it was possible to avoid the damage, and to sneak trough the enemy lines and kill the enemy's arty was part of the game tactics, now a K 153 C that using the designation from some other guy make damage that can not be avoided, an AS21 that can damage almost every tank, hull down or not, from whatever angle and a very well armored MBT that can not be tracked and is also very fast retreating, making very difficult to circle him, make the game way less tactical and interesting to play, at least for me.

Maybe i am wrong and we have only to adapt to the new changes, ie a good player in a T15 placed in the right place can dispose of a suicide Spinx+Ophelia platoon in GLOPS very fast, but overall in a poll about to revert the game to 0.18 or keep going this way i probably would vote to revert.

23 minutes ago, BumbaX said:

I am all for tanks that, having the skill to drive them, are very rewarding, but that particular use of the K 153 C needs no skill, once you have targeted a designated tank, maybe in 3rd person view, you can retreat under cover and all the skill you need is to press the left mouse button, something that even an ape can learn fast.

Top Attack in a nutshell. Literally the best description I've seen to date :snrk:

24 minutes ago, BumbaX said:

But it really seems that the developers have introduced changes in the game that don't reward skill at all in the last year or so.

I have the very same feeling. It seems like they try to make the game easier (than it already is) and more "accessible" by removing stuff and mechanics that actually required skill to master and in the same turn adding such no-skill stuff. One of the newer occasions is that Tanks like the M1 AGDS are loosing their ability of shooting over objects by adjusting the ATGM maneuvrability at the start to ridiculous levels allowing even the dumbest player to succeed hitting something in close combat. This is a very unpleasant trend in my opinion.

There are so many whiners out there pretending the Bobject 490 is shit now. And I'm very annoyed by this. Those people are seriously too dumb to actually hulldown that thing against AP shells (it's immune against HEAT anyways as long as the player uses his brain). It's just important that the developers do not give in to such statements. And for what I've seen until now they luckily don't.

I think that's as well a problem in terms of their marketing strategy. Every ultimate BP reward needs to ridiculously exceed in some trait or needs to have a super duper new broken mechanic to make that thing "unique" and "strong". The result is normally that it breaks the game. Why do you always need to invent so much new blingbling around those new reward tanks just to kill the game balance over and over again.

37 minutes ago, BumbaX said:

imo an AFV should not be able to deal damage to a hull down MBT only firing at the top of his turret, it does not even need to be in an elevated position, or against the merkava aiming at the sides of the cannon, to aim at weak spots with an AGTM needs skill, to spam green ammo with and AC is again a thing that every monkey can learn to do without problem.

And again those are very true words. And the number one reason why such mechanics are completely toxic.

39 minutes ago, BumbaX said:

I preferred the old Obsidian way, where we had arty in PvP, but we had a warning of arty rounds incoming, so it was possible to avoid the damage, and to sneak trough the enemy lines and kill the enemy's arty was part of the game tactics, now a K 153 C that using the designation from some other guy make damage that can not be avoided, an AS21 that can damage almost every tank, hull down or not, from whatever angle and a very well armored MBT that can not be tracked and is also very fast retreating, making very difficult to circle him, make the game way less tactical and interesting to play, at least for me.

I feel like they removed arty because it was too frustrating to play against it just to reinvent all possible ways of indirect fire which are way more toxic than any arty at all. The reason of why this is being done is beyond me.

41 minutes ago, BumbaX said:

Maybe i am wrong and we have only to adapt to the new changes, ie a good player in a T15 placed in the right place can dispose of a suicide Spinx+Ophelia platoon in GLOPS very fast, but overall in a poll about to revert the game to 0.18 or keep going this way i probably would vote to revert.

It really depends on what vehicle you drive against such players. If you're in a T15: lucky you (you've got all the burst you need) if you're in a MBT: hard luck (And then it gets really frustrating). I think AW lost loads of players after Balance 2.0 even tough I never really regarded the changes as bad. I especially liked the idea of having roughly the same amounts of HP regardless of tier. The stuff that concerns me most in the future are all the new fancy ideas of devs to sell a new super duper tank or commander paired with ridiculous game-breaking skills and mechanics. As well as the continuous attemts to make the game "easier".

All in all I think I can/need to adapt to what the future brings anyways. There is not really an alternative to AW and until now I could as well survive the bad changes in the past made to this game.:derpiseal:

Spoiler

4 hours ago, TeyKey1 said:

I think that's as well a problem in terms of their marketing strategy. Every ultimate BP reward needs to ridiculously exceed in some trait or needs to have a super duper new broken mechanic to make that thing "unique" and "strong". The result is normally that it breaks the game. Why do you always need to invent so much new blingbling around those new reward tanks just to kill the game balance over and over again.

I believe that the problem begun when they started to give free premium time in the boxes, as before they gave boxes so easily and many players had hundred of unopened ones. I know players that have years of free premium time, I, that joined the party a little too late to have so many not opened boxes, i have more then 1 year of it. And the main way the publisher should get money should be the premium time as without it and with average skill to grind trough the lines is a real nightmare.

As they could not get enough revenue from selling premium time and also as the players base was getting smaller, for other errors they did they begun this crap way, starting to create OP commanders and premium tanks that they sell in very high priced bundles or trough the boxes gambling. They also offered some of them as battle path rewards, but again they sell battle coins for money.

What is happening now is a step further as the AS21 is a progression tank, for the K 153 C and the use of the missiles with someone in the platoon that designate targets i simply think that they overlooked that possibility and was not aware of what they really did. A step further related to the fact that now their trend is to make everything new so special, while it would be better to introduce new tanks or commanders that are maybe unique, but balanced with the existing ones and that don't promote crap game play or reward players without skill. The last 2 T10 premium tanks had to be nerfed, I doubt that they will nerf Ophelia, that right now they are selling for little less then 100 euro, but i think that they should do it as having her promotes bad game play.

:notamused:

ScreenShot0227.thumb.jpg.41007cec5528e7a06d42da0b1a62f5cf.jpg

I just played this mission, even if i am by far the one that did less damage (afk guy excluded obviously) I was at the end the most useful player in the mission, and I was well rewarded for it, as I spotted almost everything letting my team win easily even if we played in 4 and we had the only MBT that did not dare to go to spot, so I had to move myself to do it. He also managed to "team kill" me once as he went right to my back, too close, ruining my camo, I had Erin as commander, so as I was spotted I did not last but a split second, I was spotting 5 or 6 tanks and they all fired at me in the same time

:snrk:

I know that we all want to do huge amount of damage with big guns :apseal:, but to be able to spot is sometimes way better, both for the mission success and for the reward that you get. 

I struggle to reach the 10k dmg mark in it. Love the speed, you can literally drive through a load of enemy vehicles and they can't hit you. I would like to see the ability to finely control where the missile hits top down, like the engine deck. Obviously you would need to be in line of sight.

The problem I find with it is by the time you have locked on and launched your first missile the target has either been shredded by a T15 or disappeared. When I'm brave enough, I'll take it into a PvP or a GLOPS game to see how it gets on.

Edited by RedSox04 (see edit history)

Yes in PvE when you are with some T15, GAU or other tank that can kill fast it is a problem, and even unlock the upgrade that make you lock the target faster helps only a little, as the missiles are anyway slow. Probably the best strategy is to choose wisely your targets, not the Bradleys that are often the first things that most tanks with high firepower focus on, and not those that take reduced damage from your missiles, but some MBTs that are not easy targets for them and maybe spare your missiles for who has not been hit by the T15 AGTM salvo.

Also to use the very good mobility and camo in some maps helps a lot as well as the fact that if you lock a target you can fire at it even when is hulldown or in a position that don't let your allies damage him. 

Still it is not, and never will become if not completely changed, a damage monster, 10K on average or maybe a little more it what it should do, even if sometimes and with some luck it is possible to do better

ScreenShot0219.thumb.jpg.610fc68997aba28a7fbf6fa88c63f067.jpg

But its strength is as spotter, not as damage dealer, see how if in the match of the screenshot I pulled out a pretty good damage from the Crapjeep, but is when you spot well that you rank well, like in the match below.

ScreenShot0227.thumb.jpg.c4cccac32c85fa0d0e208cd2e3320f4e.jpg

23 spotted tanks and +40K spotting damage are well rewarded in this game, even with only 5K damage done I have been able to outscore a GAU

:winkseal:

I love the powerful Crapjeep, as it can shine or make very bad, every time you take it you can not predict the results if you go PvE with random players, sometimes you make a lot of spotting and you feel that even if it is very good at it it lacks of firepower, then you have games like this

ScreenShot0254.thumb.jpg.414303ff5d15fa5cb3576c8ae3b4fbfe.jpg

ScreenShot0255.thumb.jpg.eb835c06230692e11d2943d22c1375e0.jpg

where you do more damage then the powerful AS21 (with a good player driving it) and CATTB.

But one thing that is often overlooked is that it is probably the best stunt tank in the game

:snrk:

here you can see the Crapjeep in the Sprout jump

ScreenShot0247.thumb.jpg.e465d10317ae8810d6d639c630f3b7f1.jpg

the PL01 jump

ScreenShot0251.thumb.jpg.bf8a8ed7211eb5a4918a4cfc37a45810.jpg

and even the MBT jump,  probably no other tank in the game can go airborne so easily...

ScreenShot0253.thumb.jpg.7469b8f8bd45defc100b5b1f93904fe3.jpg

Imagine the boobs of the gunner (or commander?) as the jeep impact the ground after one of those jumps...

:triggered: