Edit History

RedSox04

RedSox04

I struggle to reach the 10k dmg mark in it. Love the speed, you can literally drive through a load of enemy vehicles and they can't hit you. I would like to see the ability to finely control where the missile hits top down, like the engine deck. Obviously you would need to be in line of sight.

The problem I find with it is by the time you have locked on and launched your first missile the target has either been shredded by a T15 or disappeared. When I'm brave enough, I'll take it into a PvP or a GLOPS game to see how it gets on.

RedSox04

RedSox04

I struggle to reach the 10k dm mark in it. Love the speed, you can literally drive through a load of enemy vehicles and they can't hit you. I would like to see the ability to finely control where the missile hits top down, like the engine deck. Obviously you would need to be in line of sight.

The problem I find with it is by the time you have locked on and launched your first missile the target has either been shredded by a T15 or disappeared. When I'm brave enough, I'll take it into a PvP or GLOPS game to see how it gets on.