Edit History

BumbaX

BumbaX

28 minutes ago, Johnny_Yuma said:

I haven’t been able to get this vehicle to work as a scout in PVE, it seems the AI always out spots me and I end up dead in about 4 seconda

I use a maxed Erin, the 2 view retros stacked and the paint retro, you have to be careful, you can not get spotted and hope to survive, but with it i can spot a lieutenant without being spotted by him if i find a bush to give me a little more camo. Surely is tricky and risky, but is one of the reasons why i like to play it.

@TeyKey1 I still have to try it in PvP, but you are surely right, many tricks that you can do with it in PvE in PvP are impossible to do.
The enemies stay without cover a lot less then the bots, that are quite dumb, probably the better use that i can guess is possible in Random Battle is not to spot, thing that it can do, but to stay behind the party MBTs, find the right moment to mark a target, then retreat behind a rock and act as a short distance arty, as long as the enemy is still spotted by someone you can anyway hit him, and as the tanks that its missiles can not damage are the flankers, Andres, Termi, PL, but against many MBTs it hits well this is a possible use, while your party MBTs trade shots with the enemy ones you add to their damage 1K of yours every few seconds. As you are behind your MBTs the enemies can not chase you and you are exposed only the short time needed to target each new tank as the one you was shooting is killed. You can hit enemies completely hulldown or almost all under cover, you need only a little piece of the tank to be visible, while your powerful allies are not able to touch him you slowly carve trough his HP.
Maybe it works, possibly i will try it tomorrow.

BumbaX

BumbaX

26 minutes ago, Johnny_Yuma said:

I haven’t been able to get this vehicle to work as a scout in PVE, it seems the AI always out spots me and I end up dead in about 4 seconda

I use a maxed Erin, the 2 view retros stacked and the paint retro, you have to be careful, you can not get spotted and hope to survive, but with it i can spot a lieutenant without being spotted by him if i find a bush to give me a little more camo. Surely is tricky and risky, but is one of the reasons why i like to play it.

@TeyKey1 I still have to try it in PvP, but you are surely right, many tricks that you can do with it in PvE in PvP are impossible to do.
The enemies stay without cover a lot less then the bots, that are quite dumb, probably the better use that i can guess is possible in Random Battle is not to spot, thing that it can do, but to stay behind the party MBTs, find the right moment to mark a target, then retreat behind a rock and act as a short distance arty, as long as the enemy is still spotted by someone you can anyway hit him, and as the tanks that its missiles can not damage are the flankers, Andres, Termi, PL, but against many MBTs it hits well this is a possible use, while your party MBTs trade shots with the enemy ones you add to their damage 1K of yours every few seconds. As you are behind your MBTs the enemies can not chase you and you are exposed only the short time needed to target each new tank as the one you was shooting is killed.

BumbaX

BumbaX

5 minutes ago, Johnny_Yuma said:

The enemies stay without cover a lot less then the bots, that are quite dumb, probably the better use that i can guess is possible in Random Battle is not to spot, thing that it can do, but to stay behind the party MBTs, find the right moment to mark a target, then retreat behind a rock and act as a short distance arty, as long as the enemy is still spotted by someone you can anyway hit him, and as the tanks that his missiles can not damage are the flankers, Andres, Termi, PL, but against many MBTs it hits well this is a possible use, while your party MBTs trade shots with the enemy ones you add to their damage 1K of yours every few seconds. As you are behind your MBTs the enemies can not chase you and you are exposed only the short time needed to target each new tank as the one you was shooting is killed.