Edit History

BumbaX

BumbaX

ScreenShot0218.thumb.jpg.ce7698c07f0e17b9b95bb509e3f2276c.jpg

Let me disagree, it is not a super tank, has an AC that if you are lucky can make (little) damage at the back of the Bradleys and is true that the top attack missiles do reduced damage to some specific tanks if they do damage at all, it seems that is somehow related with the way the enemy tank is oriented, but it is fast, has a great speed and its own potential, what you miss in damage you get it back as spotted tanks and spotting damage. 

At first I had your same opinion, and i nicknamed it the Craptank, but the more I play it the more i like it and start to discover its potential. Sure is tricky to use and not suited for some maps, but it is great against some annoying enemies like the T15, if you are able to target them and then some one other keep them spotted you can retreat under cover, or if needed you can continue to spot them in over the shoulders view, without them being able to react and you hit them, after the first missile eaten by their APS, for about 1K dmg each salvo you fire. It works also very well against the K12, the Tunderbolt and the Bradley.
here i show a good game by me, but i am surely not the only one that is getting blue stars with it , here is an example of an other player, that even if i did the most damage, with the Griffin 120 that is surely not a bad tank, got the star thanks to his spotting.

ScreenShot0216.thumb.jpg.5ff465dd3d4acd71f890abb6932c4ab0.jpg

I am not saying that is the best AFV in the tier, surely the other Japanese one is way better, even if requires a very different style and covers a different function, is a damage monster, but the more I play it the more I think that is rewarding and fun to play.

EDIT: i had wrongly inserted a screenshot with an other tank, i remove it, anyway at now i had played 13 PvE missions with it, got 2 blue stars and some games at the second place, considering that the very first matches i performed very badly i am quite satisfied of a tank that let me rank in one of the first 2 places quite often.

ScreenShot0215.jpg

BumbaX

BumbaX

ScreenShot0215.thumb.jpg.d38f234b687c1556ecc53852407ff6eb.jpgScreenShot0218.thumb.jpg.ce7698c07f0e17b9b95bb509e3f2276c.jpg

Let me disagree, it is not a super tank, has an AC that if you are lucky can make (little) damage at the back of the Bradleys and is true that the top attack missiles do reduced damage to some specific tanks if they do damage at all, it seems that is somehow related with the way the enemy tank is oriented, but it is fast, has a great speed and its own potential, what you miss in damage you get it back as spotted tanks and spotting damage. 

At first I had your same opinion, and i nicknamed it the Craptank, but the more I play it the more i like it and start to discover its potential. Sure is tricky to use and not suited for some maps, but it is great against some annoying enemies like the T15, if you are able to target them and then some one other keep them spotted you can retreat under cover, or if needed you can continue to spot them in over the shoulders view, without them being able to react and you hit them, after the first missile eaten by their APS, for about 1K dmg each salvo you fire. It works also very well against the K12, the Tunderbolt and the Bradley.
here i show 2 good games by me, but i am surely not the only one that is getting blue stars with it , here is an example of an other player, that even if i did the most damage, with the Griffin 120 that is surely not a bad tank, got the star thanks to his spotting.

ScreenShot0216.thumb.jpg.5ff465dd3d4acd71f890abb6932c4ab0.jpg

I am not saying that is the best AFV in the tier, surely the other Japanese one is way better, even if requires a very different style and covers a different function, is a damage monster, but the more I play it the more I think that is rewarding and fun to play.