Sign in to follow this  
Qbicle

Spirithaven BP Preview

It seems that even the latest missions should not be a problem if rigged with a full platoon.

For the assist ones probably taking a well armored MBT, ADTU or 490, and going forward to spot while your team mates farm the damage and when it is not possible focusing on keeping the enemies tracked I don't see problem. Better if you equip the tank with both the view retros and use a commander like Douglas that brings further view range and your mates remove such retros if they have them normally mounted. If needed they can even blind themselves using smoke...

Battle Path missions that are so much more easy if rigged with a full platoon are probably a wrong choice, if to destroy 7 bots in PvE going alone is not every time possible even in a T15, at least you have to probably try it some times if you are not lucky, there is no problem at all with a platoon, as long as your mates agree to prepare for you the bots and leave you the kills. But I have to be honest, as I personally hate to grind forever I am quite happy to see missions that can be easily done in a fast way with a good platoon.

:happyseal:

On 5/28/2020 at 12:11 AM, Haswell said:

Found the mission descriptions of the 4 mission sets, plus the repeatables. Being stupidly boring and grindy aside, they look fairly easy to complete especially in platoons. Assist damage will likely be the most annoying one though, since there's no counter for you to keep track of how much assist damage you've racked up until after the match ends.

Thank goodness the repeatable missions won't follow the stupid tier/class/dealer format.

bPPHZ7G.png

d4tuyh7.png

2OtCMwC.png

Also found the challenge descriptions. Looks a lot less tedious than the last BP, but they are all just massive grinds...

P5qCQv1.png

fQo9fW6.png

wSiMv1H.png

vOC5r6g.png

DQqyef0.png

Edit: I might be wrong about the repeatable missions, I think I looked at the wrong strings or they may just recycle the ones from the last BP (like the challenges).

Edited by Haswell (see edit history)

Spoiler

We did recycle those, but there were adjustments and I am not sure they are in the live client yet. I'd wait until the actual launch that will come along with a small update.