As I am a bit of a computer hardware geek I'm keen on having a look at your setups. 

You can post your build and if possible the performance in Armored Warfare. So this could become as well a "benchmark" for armored warfare if there are some people looking to upgrade their PCs especially for AW. If you have pics of your build please share them aswell :sealofapproval:

Let me start with my current Build:

CPU: Intel I7 5930k [OC: 4,5Ghz at 1,285V]
GPU: Zotac GTX 1080 10 year anniversary edition [OC: Core 2100Mhz, Mem 10912Mhz]
Mobo: MSI X99S XPOWER AC
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 [Running: clock 2750Mhz, DRAM Voltage 1,4V, Timings 15 15 15 35]
Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250 GB (OS) 
Storage: Western Digital Black 6 TB (games)
PSU: Be quiet Dark Power Pro 10 1200 W
Cooling: Custom watercooled (EKWB Parts)
Case: Custom

I originally started 2016 with this build. It was my first time custom sleeving as well as hardline watercooling. I originally started with a Phanteks Enthoo Primo case but decided to tear it down and create a custom case out of it. The build is OC themed. Therefore all the fancy voltage checkpoints (Of course aren't really useful for normal operation). You can find more pictures and informations to this build here if you're interested.

279380.d474c59ceea4d58dae376dfaaea1c906.

Performance in AW:

Resolution: 1440p
Graphics Settings: All maxed out
AA: FXAA
FPS: 60fps (v-sync)

Edited by TeyKey1 (see edit history)

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

Let me scare some people.

FC0vexi.png

jMIviya.png

This laptop setup runs AW at 1920*1080 with 40-60 FPS, dropping below 30 whenever autocannons and other particle-heavy effects start flying around. I especially hate Marders spamming PELE.

No AA of course, don't have enough frames to afford that.

:dedseal:

Spoiler

An older shiter needs an upgrade , but meh it does the job for now, get 40-60fps

Processor
AMD FX(tm)-4300 Quad-Core Processor
Manufacturer
AMD
Speed
3.8 GHz o/c to 4.4

Memory
RAM
8.0 GB
Video Card
Video Card
ASUS Radeon RX 580 Series
Manufacturer

Chipset
ASUS Radeon RX 580 Series
Dedicated Memory
8.0 GB
Total Memory
12 GB

20200405_140125.jpg

Screenshot 07_04_2020 12_16_45.png

I am considering building a new system in the 800 US range.   prefer amd cpu, navidia gpu, non water cooled boring box.  currently getting 80ish fps on med settings most of the time. ping seems stable in the 121 to 127 range.  anybody have any suggestions?

@Baron_Georg I'm currently not really up to date hardware wise, so I can't give you a personal recommendation. Have a look here: https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/

This is a great source if you need some ideas regarding an up to date gaming build for nearly every budget. I've seen there are two guides in your price range so maybe check them out. 

Edit: Maybe aswell consider the current COVID situation. Lots of tech stuff is out of stock and getting more expensive (at least in switzerland). So it might not be the best time to buy new hardware.

Edited by TeyKey1 (see edit history)

Spoiler

MSI-centric combo with be-quiet case/cooling

image.png.c985e33bdbba681029e93a45c888dfd3.png

image.png.d573d3cdcdf0f303b4c73e2fd6249247.png

The setup can pull max settings (almost always) for this game - 60fps on UW screen is just fine, nevertheless i prefer screen with less flashy and distractive elements.

image.png.8dcbc014b32dcd47bcae3ba4dd48729e.png

Heres one for u guys

Im a returning player who stopped playing the game because my pc couldnt really handle it although well inside the minimum requirements(intel quad 9650 oc to 3.9Ghz and gti 1030gpu and 8G ram). Now im behind a Ryzen7 3800x 8core on a B450 mobo with 32G ram at 3200Hz and on top a radeon 5500 nitro 8gb gpu. I run the game from a samsung 500gb ssd. Althugh everything was bought on sale or special offer it still cost me allmost 800 euro and yet the game runs aufully especially when in pvp where in some maps (secret island or however it is called comes to mind especially) I get 25-30 fps and frame juming and lagging like...... Funny thing I got a 250 euro gpu especially for playing some games including this one which i enjoy very much and with the intention to play pvp because frankly pve is kind of repetitive and boring.

any suggestions would be much appreciated

Have u tried messing arround with the graphics settings.

I always turn off shadows, bloom, water reflections and put a lot of other things on low.

And update your hardware drivers and windows

If the map is the one i belive it is, it was bad when they released it long time ago. 

20 hours ago, ANTINOR said:

Now im behind a Ryzen7 3800x 8core on a B450 mobo with 32G ram at 3200Hz and on top a radeon 5500 nitro 8gb gpu. I run the game from a samsung 500gb ssd.

This should be sufficient for AW. I suppose you're running at 1080p resolution. 

Please check the following: 

• Are your temperatures sufficiently low while gaming?
  • As Norse_Viking already said check if you've installed the latest drivers.

Other than that try to fiddle around with the ingame graphics settings and see if you get any changes. 

Spoiler

I would have really loved it if it were as simple as this!!!!!

My drivers are updated maybe not in the latest version but at the one that works(AMD patients should know what Im talking about) and no there is nothing wrong with the temperatures of the system (cpu cooler corsair A500dual doesnt seem to bother the slightest and gpu doesnt seem to overheat in fact the fans even stop from time to time). Now tinkering with the settings....you see I pay for the  hardware so that I wont have to do this shit. In my old pc I had to tinker  a bit to make the game work(although specs said I was ok), but now if this configuration(read meney spent) dont work with AW then may the game rest in peace sad as it may be since I play it since the days it went live, but it is the only game giving me a hard time and it is not the only one I play.