Edit History

BumbaX

BumbaX

i have still to unlock the tank and from Alabino or looking at its modifications i can not see a thing that is very important for me.

Is the autoloader of the "Draco type", allowing a faster partial reload, or "PL01 like", compelling you to wait the full reload time even if you have shot only a single shell?

I think that this can make a lot of difference as from the math above it seems that the tank is only able to kill few tanks with a single clip, but knowing that you need let's say 5 shots to kill a certain tank, by math or experience, it is very different to shot only one or few times, wait for a relatively fast reload, and then unleash the full autoloader salvo or to have to unleash it at the beginning and then have to wait many seconds without any possibility to shot and defend yourself. And this is important in PvE, but maybe even more in PvP, when a good enemy can actually count your shots and know when he can attack you without you able to react.

Autoloader + cyclic + capacity is the better choice for the higher long term sustained damage, but with partial reload allowed and a smart player it should allow a pretty decent burst rate, even if not good of the one allowed by the ammo rack, even when enemies that require somewhat between a single autoloader salvo and 2 of them are faced and mainly the 13 seconds long reload never happens during the engagement as long as the player reloads after every shot until he is sure that can kill with the loaded shots.

While with a PL01 type autoloader going for that route if allows to fire more shells in a long span of time can be sometimes pretty risky. And i think that it can make a big difference in having the tank as a sub par one compared to the competitors of the same tier, or a valid, but not OP alternative to them as it seems to me from the stats that it does not shine in any department, no big alpha (and a big alpha and some kind of ammo really help in ammo racking and disabling components, is way more then it can seem at first sight), no special protection, no super high sustained damage and mediocre accuracy and penetration. 

Edit: I calculated the 4  and 5  shot time with auto loader + cyclic + capacity guessing that partial reload is allowed so to reload each shell needs 4.3 sec (13/3) and reloading after each shell until the moment that all the loader can be used, and it should be 9.6 sec and 14 sec that are very good values.

BumbaX

BumbaX

i have still to unlock the tank and from Alabino or looking at its modifications i can not see a thing that is very important for me.

Is the autoloader of the "Draco type", allowing a faster partial reload, or "PL01 like", compelling you to wait the full reload time even if you have shot only a single shell?

I think that this can make a lot of difference as from the math above it seems that the tank is only able to kill few tanks with a single clip, but knowing that you need let's say 5 shots to kill a certain tank, by math or experience, it is very different to shot only one or few times, wait for a relatively fast reload, and then unleash the full autoloader salvo or to have to unleash it at the beginning and then have to wait many seconds without any possibility to shot and defend yourself. And this is important in PvE, but maybe even more in PvP, when a good enemy can actually count your shots and know when he can attack you without you able to react.

Autoloader + cyclic + capacity is the better choice for the higher long term sustained damage, but with partial reload allowed and a smart player it should allow a pretty decent burst rate, even if not good of the one allowed by the ammo rack, even when enemies that require somewhat between a single autoloader salvo and 2 of them are faced and mainly the 13 seconds long reload never happens during the engagement as long as the player reloads after every shot until he is sure that can kill with the loaded shots.

While with a PL01 type autoloader going for that route if allows to fire more shells in a long span of time can be sometimes pretty risky. And i think that it can make a big difference in having the tank as a sub par one compared to the competitors of the same tier, or a valid, but not OP alternative to them as it seems to me from the stats that it does not shine in any department, no big alpha (and a big alpha and some kind of ammo really help in ammo racking and disabling components, is way more then it can seem at first sight), no special protection, no super high sustained damage and mediocre accuracy and penetration.