Edit History

reciprocate

reciprocate

22 hours ago, Silentstalker said:

It's also considerably worse to balance and RU players aren't THAT keen on it. GLOPS is basically a playground for padders and casuals who don't care.

You know, I never realized that. But you summed up GLOPS PERFECTLY with it. It sucks for the average players like me who play it as a means of a grind without the hyper competitive tryharding of PvP or Ranked, or the monotony of PvE. Wish there would be an effort to rebalance it, but at this point it's not worth the effort.

One quick change I'd put in to GLOPS that'd cause a shitstorm but would be entertaining is removal of allowing any platoons to queue for it - force everyone to solo queue. Less things for the matchmaking algorithm to calculate and attempt to work into when forming the two teams.

reciprocate

reciprocate

22 hours ago, Silentstalker said:

It's also considerably worse to balance and RU players aren't THAT keen on it. GLOPS is basically a playground for padders and casuals who don't care.

You know, I never realized that. But you summed up GLOPS PERFECTLY with it. Wish there would be an effort to rebalance it, but at this point it's not worth the effort.

One quick change I'd put in to GLOPS that'd cause a shitstorm but would be entertaining is removal of allowing any platoons to queue for it - force everyone to solo queue. Less things for the matchmaking algorithm to calculate and attempt to work into when forming the two teams.