Sign in to follow this  
itzjustrick

t9-10 Tier List

Decided to do something... Anyhow something something personal opinion etc, feel free to discuss etc. I took t9 and 10 both because some t9s are basically as good as a t10 and it is not that much vehicles in general. Also PvE specops pool. 

my-image (4).png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Shadow should be in a tier of it's own. Seeing it next to vehicles which actually can do damage and/or spotting is hularious

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ivo said:

Shadow should be in a tier of it's own. Seeing it next to vehicles which actually can do damage and/or spotting is hularious

unknown.png

While not the highest damage I've ever done in spec ops - it can do damage it's just very dependent on your team not sucking ass.  It's ATGMs are fairly high pen/damage when put next to other top downs - also yes, that is a fire on a 490 at the end of a match :D

Interesting, my own ones are completely different.
Out of curiosity why is 490 good in pve? It's trash, and this comes from an hardcore 490 fanboy... 6.6k dpm with a long reload is terrible. Yeah you have armor, and what gives when you can run triple kit with double respawns?
Also, some of you should go back to playing Altay in pve with full heats, it's nowhere near as bad as you think... Pretty much anything with an autoloader/rack/somethinglikethat works.

PvETanks.png

• Downvote 1

Since all of the other tier lists posted here include all of the tier 9/10 vehicles in the game in ranked positions, I thought I'd add an unranked position to the chart for transparency purposes.

my-image.thumb.png.310568c070482dc7fb133b9f80fc48ad.png

Edited by MK_Regular (see edit history)

On 5/16/2021 at 1:44 AM, Flavio93Zena said:

Interesting, my own ones are completely different.
Out of curiosity why is 490 good in pve? It's trash, and this comes from an hardcore 490 fanboy... 6.6k dpm with a long reload is terrible. Yeah you have armor, and what gives when you can run triple kit with double respawns?
Also, some of you should go back to playing Altay in pve with full heats, it's nowhere near as bad as you think... Pretty much anything with an autoloader/rack/somethinglikethat works.

Basically object 490 is a spotting brick, aka shoot at me to get spotted. You slap it in a hulldown position, and proceed to shit on the AI, with the corridor meta with special ops and alot of the pve maps it prints money, and you've got the mobility to reposition versus other bricks.

Altay the gunhandling is crippling sometimes, has good burst lacks alpha. 

On 5/15/2021 at 3:44 PM, Flavio93Zena said:

I mean, yeah it has no dpm, but it has very good armor... Anyhow, I tried to make a combination of all 3 modes which ofc kind of failed. But I would say that even in pve the 490 is at least decent/good for anything that isn't pure dmg whoring. You can tank and spot quite well in it. 

On 5/15/2021 at 3:44 PM, Flavio93Zena said:

I mean, yeah it has no dpm, but it has very good armor... Anyhow, I tried to make a combination of all 3 modes which ofc kind of failed. But I would say that even in pve the 490 is at least decent/good for anything that isn't pure dmg whoring. You can tank and spot quite well in it. 

Also if other people want to try, I'll leave this link here: 

https://tiermaker.com/create/armored-warfare-9-10-1009954

Yes, I know about the double t4 I made a mistake and thought one was the regular leclerc just ignore it...

1 hour ago, itzjustrick said:

Also if other people want to try, I'll leave this link here: 

noice was wondering what that is.

Spoiler

image.png

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg